Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-18, 13:41   Link #121
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Wasn't that bad really, they had to cover this stuff anyway... it was in the manga, and it's nice to see some background on Tsunade-sama, at least now everyone know's why she is afraid of blood. Next episode should be very good...

Spoiler for this is a spoiler!:
So thats it? She has a severe blood phobia because she coulden't stop her boyfriend from bleeding to death?
Thats kinda lame.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 13:49   Link #122
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
So thats it? She has a severe blood phobia because she coulden't stop her boyfriend from bleeding to death?
Thats kinda lame.
I'm pretty sure watching the person you love bleed to death would mess with your head as well
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 14:38   Link #123
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

As I presumed, this episode focused all the way to recount Tsunade's background.
Her memories went 34 years back in time.

1. I witnessed why she hates so much listening about others' dreams to achieve Hokage title.

2. Why she freaks at the scenery of blood; that episode helped me realize it.
That event left her a painful scar

3. The legacy of the First Hokage, the necklace, seems to be cursed.
Spoiler:

Now the only thing's on doubt.
1. Whether Naruto will be able to master Rasengan within Tsunade's alloted time period.

2. Will Tsunade give in and foolishly decides to heal Orochimaru?

Final observation
Spoiler:

If you ask me, I think Tsunade is acting childishly and being selfish about the matter.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 15:27   Link #124
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Very nice recap although it was not clear to me how the "precious stone" was associated with the so called "curse". In fact, if you think about it, she was the one to blame for the "curse". She was the one who eagerly gave her "kiss of death" on the forehead to her brother and her potential boyfriend. I really hope Naruto gets only the precious stone and not a kiss from Tsunade-sama. I don't see the series progressing without Naruto's presence. Naruto's ending up dead will definitely not help the show because of Tsunade-sama couldn't hold back her affection.

As for Jiraiya-sama "wasting" her, (hehehe.. good one) that will be the day! Remember, Jiraiya-sama is the greatest evaluator among the known living resides in the Naruto realm. And I am sure Jiraiya-sama evaluated Tsunade-sama with at least "a couple of DD".

edit:
Quote:
Did you guys like the new "Shin Notes"? (The little popup thingys explaining Pachinko and Oden)

Yours truely wrote them... =P
Very nice Juice. I actually paused and read those lines.

Last edited by monir; 2004-07-18 at 16:08.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 15:50   Link #125
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Very nice recap although it was not clear to me how the "precious stone" was associated with the so called "curse". In fact, if you think about it, she was the one to blame for the "curse". She was the one who eagerly gave her "kiss of death" on the forehead to her brother and her potential boyfriend. I really hope Naruto gets only the precious stone and not a kiss from Tsunade-sama. I don't see the series progressing without Naruto's presence. Naruto's ending up dead will definitely not help the show because of Tsunade-sama couldn't hold back her affection.

As for Jiraiya-sama "wasting" her, (hehehe.. good one) that will be the day! Remember, Jiraiya-sama is the greatest evaluator among the known living resides in the Naruto realm. And I am sure Jiraiya-sama evaluated Tsunade-sama with at least "a couple of DD".

should i spoil it? nahh..... but u'll find the answer in ep 96 or so
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 15:51   Link #126
Byakug@n
Official Konoha Mascot

Spoiler:
Byakug@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 15:57   Link #127
Juice
Delete this account

Did you guys like the new "Shin Notes"? (The little popup thingys explaining Pachinko and Oden)

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:09   Link #128
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice

Yeah I noticed them, nice touch. You guys never seize* to amaze me, you just keep getting better.

Thankyou!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:11   Link #129
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice

Yeah, those are pretty good and useful. I will be able to cook some japanese meals soon

I liked the episode. Of course it was a lot of flashback, but they didn't show us things we already knew but they introduced Tsunde's brother and lover and the influence ot their deaths on Tsunade.
I doubt Tsunade will heal Orochimaru. It will all end very "happy end"-like and she will heal all and will love Naruto like a son. But I hope it won't be that way, unfortunatly I think it will end like this. But on the other hand, Orochimaru won't recover and the Naruto-world will lose a strong enemy, so it probably won't be like I suspected.
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:19   Link #130
Jcgamer60
Naruto faNatic

i thought the subbing was excellent and i loved the little extras heres and there
Jcgamer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:30   Link #131
ApeBcrazy
Apebcrazy

Send a message via AIM to ApeBcrazy
Once again congrats S-O, episode was great quailty as always, keep up the good work
ApeBcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:35   Link #132
killusuka
the one you wish you were

Send a message via AIM to killusuka Send a message via MSN to killusuka
the episode explains a lot and i dont think there are any fillers at all..

I hope naruto will continue this kind of episodes in the future, less fillers and unnecessary flashbacks.
killusuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:49   Link #133
mak10
6th Hokage

Send a message via MSN to mak10
I dont know about others but I think I have heard of some upcoming naruto movie promo being advertised at the end of ep. 91... but didn't really see it in the S-O version of naruto. Did i miss something??

-mak10
mak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 17:03   Link #134
Juice
Delete this account

We are releasing the movie promo seperatly. It will be out sometime soon

I actually like the idea of releasing the promo seperate because if you just want to watch the promo you dont have to spend time finding the beginning of it on our ep 91 sub
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 19:28   Link #135
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakug@n
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-18, 19:33   Link #136
Evil_Lurks

Good episode, nice to learn about Tsunade and see the 3 sannin at age 16

Shin Otaku, your episodes seriously are starting to kick ass, except just one thing would make them on par with Aone.

When the character speaks in their mind make the text a different color so we could distinguish clearly, it also adds some spice to the episode.

Thanks!
Evil_Lurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 19:42   Link #137
Ketsueki

I always thought when they spoke in the their mind it was pretty obvious. I mean, it would make it nice a pretty but it's pretty uncessicary (i can't spell)
Old 2004-07-18, 20:10   Link #138
nix
Sasuke O Baka

Good episode, I loved the part where Jiraiya warned Tsunade that he'd kill her if she was to betray konoha.

Last edited by nix; 2004-07-18 at 20:12. Reason: wrong thread
nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 20:20   Link #139
NazeDatteBayo
Onsokumaru-sama

this is a bit off topic...

How do u get those images with the litlle scenes? do u find em of make em?
NazeDatteBayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 20:41   Link #140
Ketsueki

I make my own... theres a thread somewhere in this part of the forum called "gif request thread" or something along those lines.