Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-12-18, 17:41   Link #121
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Hayate and Nagi !?
If I don't read you post I wouldn't have noticed.

I really liked this serie, so fluffy... 8/10
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 20:23   Link #122
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Despite the rather simplified animation quality of the series, it did not fail to deliver the sweetness of a newlywed couple. Oh god I am still warm all over from the last episode. This and Maoujou were a welcome addition to my New Normal days. Still glad I picked them up.

ENTRY #393 GET.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 21:03   Link #123
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 01:52   Link #124
X207
Gamyūsa

im happy with how the series ended, there was no cliche fight/break up. its too bad there wont be any more eps for a while. the series was very heart warming and non-confrontational. maybe a small 1-2 ep fight might have been welcome to make them come closer together but im sure SE2 might have that.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 17:54   Link #125
Wandering Soul

That made for a nice comfy watch. It was nice to see a romantic relationship in an anime without any of the drama and contrived conflict.
Old 2020-12-27, 05:24   Link #126
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It seems odd to do a recap episode after the series finale. Unless of course there were another season coming. And that messaging at the end seemed a bit much to just be talking about an OVA. Dare I hope?
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-03, 03:35   Link #127
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I certainly hope there's more. I was hoping she came from the moon, but would not disappear from his life like Kaguya-hime, but rather take him there.

I loved the series, despite what felt to me like 2-3 filler episodes. The point was a very happy marriage, with two people who cared for each and did their best for each other. This is an ideal situation that is nevertheless not that uncommon, but which is not shown often enough.

The guy was ridiculously shy, but it made his pleasure at her beauty and goodness strong, anyway. Really, I liked both their characters: both so capable, but not overbearing. I liked the character design.

I liked the OP a lot, too. It's sung by the lead actress, Kitou Akari, who I think was excellent as a seiyuu, as well. She's with the same agency as Yuuki Aoi, Pro-Fit, which doesn't have too many seiyuus, and on the basis of those two seems to pick good ones.

My favourite show of the season.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-04, 03:28   Link #128
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I certainly hope there's more. I was hoping she came from the moon, but would not disappear from his life like Kaguya-hime, but rather take him there.

I loved the series, despite what felt to me like 2-3 filler episodes. The point was a very happy marriage, with two people who cared for each and did their best for each other. This is an ideal situation that is nevertheless not that uncommon, but which is not shown often enough.

The guy was ridiculously shy, but it made his pleasure at her beauty and goodness strong, anyway. Really, I liked both their characters: both so capable, but not overbearing. I liked the character design.

I liked the OP a lot, too. It's sung by the lead actress, Kitou Akari, who I think was excellent as a seiyuu, as well. She's with the same agency as Yuuki Aoi, Pro-Fit, which doesn't have too many seiyuus, and on the basis of those two seems to pick good ones.

My favourite show of the season.
he certainly was well intentioned but to an extent clueless in other areas where Kaname had to push him to do things even though Tsukasa didnt see all the benefit of these extra steps. he was an open book but she was a bit hard to read, all of those scenes and eps where she opened up to show her hobbies and emotions were great. Kaname my have put more emphasis on her "suggestions" where other girls may have seen such steps as more highly rated than Tsukasa placed them.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-19, 21:04   Link #129
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

So the SNS OVA definitely ups the heat, but still doesn’t take the relationship where it should logically have gone long ago. Which is really my only gripe with the series.

S2 is hopefully not an impossible dream. Anime about established relationships are rare enough, and this one is extremely winning.
Old 2021-08-19, 23:03   Link #130
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
So the SNS OVA definitely ups the heat, but still doesn’t take the relationship where it should logically have gone long ago. Which is really my only gripe with the series.

S2 is hopefully not an impossible dream. Anime about established relationships are rare enough, and this one is extremely winning.
I keep wondering when they're finally going to get busy, and yet they're always so close...and Kaname wants to watch .

I love Aya being into Tooru Amano from Detective Conan to the point of having a body pillow. It was so random .

Man, what I would give for a season 2...
Old 2021-08-20, 00:53   Link #131
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

She may want to watch, but they’re a poor substitute for a sexy daikon.
Old 2021-10-30, 10:29   Link #132
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

“Major announcement” scheduled for next month...
Old 2021-11-04, 20:00   Link #133
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The anime account is now promoting the big announcement (tomorrow) so it seems pretty unlikely this isn't a S2.

https://twitter.com/tonikawa_anime/s...356331524?s=20
Old 2021-11-05, 10:47   Link #134
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
The anime account is now promoting the big announcement (tomorrow) so it seems pretty unlikely this isn't a S2.

https://twitter.com/tonikawa_anime/s...356331524?s=20
I'm totally here for it .
Old 2023-04-07, 14:12   Link #135
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Should season two continue here, or should it get its own thread?

I hoped they would just do it and get the whole issue about having sex out of the way. Now, from this episode, it looks like their being virgins may be the main storyline. If so, I'm out. The original season became so remarkably implausible that I was tempted to quit, but I hung in for the conclusion. Not this time.

Did Nasa not even get a boner during the futon scene? I mean, really.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-07, 14:15   Link #136
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

There is a thread for season 2, so it's better to just move it.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote