AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 23 34.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 38.81%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 19.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-21, 08:51   Link #121
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Really good epi, funny the scene with the peeler and we see mei more this times (well, is better see Naruki lol)
A very good training fight, where Layfon is uber strong, and Mifi need to understand that the curiosity isn't always a good thing
And yeah, the Queen is really scary some times xDD
I wait for next FM invasion
Old 2009-04-21, 10:31   Link #122
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
Where’s the evident for this?
Evidents? i dont remember saying that it did happen, what I said was a theory since everything is possible.
Old 2009-04-21, 10:32   Link #123
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
I've found the criminal who attacked Layfon and Meishe

Spoiler for Here:
Good morning dude!
We realized it as soon as the raw aired, I mean on saturday. It doesn't prove anything anyway, because there is that blue light over the falling bridge too. One thing is sure: that bridge didn't fall alone and the first suspect is the Goat, the second suspect is Saiha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I think that Regios has 50-60% chance for a second season, but even if they did not announce it right after the first one, they would in the next few months.

Anyways, if there is a second it would not be aired until next year probably.
I really hope there will be a second season: I mean I really like Regios and it has a lot of potential, if played well, of course. I hope they won't waste time in fanservice bullshit and then rushing the ending, leaving all of us .

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
You are welcome! I agree that the light isn't natural. I also think that goat isn't behind this incident. The goat ( goat is a funny word) takes its leave right before the collapse of the bridge is triggered, almost as if it has sensed the presence of something else around there. And beside, the goat can't be stupid to mess with Mei because Mei is a damn good cook. Mess with Mei and the goat will be delicious dinner served for her beloved Layton. Nah, it can't be the goat for its own sake.
One thing is sure: whoever made the bridge falling is in serious danger, if Layfon will evern know who did taht....
I think the Goat is jealus (he's stalking Layfon, after all), but even Saiha may be the responsible because he wanted to dispose of Layfon, killing him or making him unavaiable for some time.
Anyway people are right saying Layfon was retarded this time: it would have been much more efficient if he jumped in water, instead of running through the falling bridge. That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen in an anime so far... (leaving the comedy parts aside, of course)

Quote:
I suspect we will know more about this incident when Layfon goes to whatever mission he will be sent to in the next episode. It's indeed suspicious how structures in the city is suffering from unusual wear and tear as pointed out by the chairman at the beginning of the episode.
It's the Goat, the Goat... he's stalking Layfon and watching him with Mei made him mad!!!
Old 2009-04-21, 10:43   Link #124
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Just watched it.
Guess 'things' happened D:

Poor Meishen, reality is harsh for a girl like her ;_; but hey, I still like her and she does try. ;_;

Old 2009-04-21, 11:08   Link #125
black_cat1

I prefer Leerin to Meishen xD

Quote:
One thing is sure: that bridge didn't fall alone and the first suspect is the Goat, the second suspect is Saiha.
Agree.
Old 2009-04-21, 11:36   Link #126
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

at this point, layfon might have to face the queen cuz she is scheming something which involves leerin. why? i'm not so sure. *hides*
Old 2009-04-21, 12:00   Link #127
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
I prefer Leerin to Meishen xD

Me too, just by a bit. I like all the girls and wish layfon were a king so he could actually have a harem. So the Queen went soft on Layfon, just because of Leerin.
Old 2009-04-21, 12:17   Link #128
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Me too, just by a bit. I like all the girls and wish layfon were a king so he could actually have a harem. So the Queen went soft on Layfon, just because of Leerin.
I dont think that Queen known about Leerin before what Layfon did.... I think she met Leerin on that day when she was sleepin under the tree....

Kinda I think that Queen kinda cared for Layfon (he was young kid after all not experianced with life and stuff...).... and well Queen in ep1 mostly choosed Layfon as the 12th HB... since they mentioned that queen had to have high expections of Layfon...

and in ep15 the queen kinda looked sad and was re-thinking if she done good in Layfon's case [maybe she kinda cares for him since in ep 12-13 the queen mentioned that Layfon was lacking world perceprion becouse he was young... she said that when talking with leerin in that queen room] ... and becouse of that Leerin is suffering now too....

I think that queen will want to push Leerin to see Layfon becouse of 2things... 1)becouse she is damn sad,worried about Layfon and that she wants to see him 2) to make it sure that she is save... since Canalice was already digging the truth so what if that info gets in wrong hands or other HB will start to dig that up... so sending Leeirin now away would be good method to hide her

Time will show...
Old 2009-04-21, 12:23   Link #129
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I dont think that Queen known about Leerin before what Layfon did.... I think she met Leerin on that day when she was sleepin under the tree....

Kinda I think that Queen kinda cared for Layfon (he was young kid after all not experianced with life and stuff...).... and well Queen in ep1 mostly choosed Layfon as the 12th HB... since they mentioned that queen had to have high expections of Layfon...

and in ep15 the queen kinda looked sad and was re-thinking if she done good in Layfon's case [maybe she kinda cares for him since in ep 12-13 the queen mentioned that Layfon was lacking world perceprion becouse he was young... she said that when talking with leerin in that queen room] ... and becouse of that Leerin is suffering now too....

I think that queen will want to push Leerin to see Layfon becouse of 2things... 1)becouse she is damn sad,worried about Layfon and that she wants to see him 2) to make it sure that she is save... since Canalice was already digging the truth so what if that info gets in wrong hands or other HB will start to dig that up... so sending Leeirin now away would be good method to hide her

Time will show...
i don't think she is that worry about the HB as threat to Leerin. She is quite capable of killing them herself.
Old 2009-04-21, 13:15   Link #130
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i don't think she is that worry about the HB as threat to Leerin. She is quite capable of killing them herself.
I agree, though i still can't figure out the relationship between shinola and leerin, and how canaris finding out, or hinting at it could make her so mad...

maybe im just a bit slow at this stuff :X
Old 2009-04-21, 13:34   Link #131
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
No she did not go soft on Layfon just because of Leerin, because the queen didint even know about Leerin or Layfon´s connections. She only knew about Leerin when they first met in either episode 2-3 cant remember.

Why the queen was soft on Layfon or showed him mercy is unknown too me, but I suspect she did it out of his age since too her he was just a child.
Old 2009-04-21, 13:37   Link #132
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
I agree, though i still can't figure out the relationship between shinola and leerin, and how canaris finding out, or hinting at it could make her so mad...

Canaris said that she did test on a hair sample of Leerin.
Old 2009-04-21, 13:59   Link #133
workingclass

just a thought not sure if its a plot hole or the extend of the ability. but according to the previews or picks of future events in next episode layfon is hospitalized and out of the picture.... cant he heal himself with internal style kei like when he took the direct hit from nina?
Old 2009-04-21, 14:01   Link #134
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post

she found out by doing a DNA comparison. that is what you do when you take a hair sample.
Old 2009-04-21, 14:23   Link #135
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
just a thought not sure if its a plot hole or the extend of the ability. but according to the previews or picks of future events in next episode layfon is hospitalized and out of the picture.... cant he heal himself with internal style kei like when he took the direct hit from nina?
well the difference is that in the fight with Nina Layfon took a kei dmg. but now he was pirced by a rock,steal pipe and we see that in last scene above meishen...

so those two are kinda different wounds.... kei wound can be healed with internal kei flow.... but now he got a psyhical dmg.... mostly he will heal faster than a normal human but it will take a while to heal too....

the preview mentions that Layfons wound did not heal completly... and from spoiler pictures with Felli kicking Layfons hospital bed maybe she is angry becouse she knows that he can heal quicker yet he doesnt do that XD
Old 2009-04-21, 14:56   Link #136
ipernorris

Quote:
the preview mentions that Layfons wound did not heal completly... and from spoiler pictures with Felli kicking Layfons hospital bed maybe she is angry becouse she knows that he can heal quicker yet he doesnt do that XD
No I think Felli is angry because his brother sent Layfon on some secret mission before he could heal himself well.
Old 2009-04-21, 15:28   Link #137
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
No I think Felli is angry because his brother sent Layfon on some secret mission before he could heal himself well.
nah.... she come to visit him with a flower.... and got pissed for some reason... I think by translating that little text it was mentioned that feli was angry that he doesnt use his healing abilities to faster recover or something like that....

anyway it wouldnt be too much of a secret mission if feli know about it....its good that she doesnt know adn the same they can focus on the match and not worry about layfon....
Old 2009-04-21, 15:55   Link #138
solembum
The WereCat

wanna share my thoughts after watching EP 15 .. mind you just my two cents so please keep the violent reaction to a minimum .

-I think that they made fonfon get injured so that when the 17th fights with the 1st platoon it will be on equal terms. if the 17th wins no one can say that they did because they have the one-man-army with them.

-but the way they made layfon injured was kinda lame I think. I mean they just suddenly made layfon dumb or weak lol, It was just a collapsing bridge so layfon could have thought of a lot of ways to escape it. he can escape a filth monster who is trying to fall on him but not a bridge lol.. anyways theres nothing to do about it, happened already or we can just say the bridge got lucky that he got to pawn the pwnzor or layfon got distracted by the thing that xellos love the most so his brain was not working properly .

-when the queen mentioned the thing about almost finally having a complete HB's did anyone else think that maybe they have a master plan? like to reclaim the world and cleanse it or something?
Old 2009-04-21, 16:03   Link #139
ipernorris

Quote:
nah.... she come to visit him with a flower.... and got pissed for some reason... I think by translating that little text it was mentioned that feli was angry that he doesnt use his healing abilities to faster recover or something like that....

anyway it wouldnt be too much of a secret mission if feli know about it....its good that she doesnt know adn the same they can focus on the match and not worry about layfon....
Uhm I didn't see anything of that sort in Ayako's translation, anyway it's impossibile to take things from Felli, because she can hear anything anywhere!
Oh and the secret mission is "Zuellni Rampage, Filth Monsters attack!", the title of the next episode. Layfon will have to fight tons of Filth Monsters.
Old 2009-04-21, 16:13   Link #140
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by solembum View Post
wanna share my thoughts after watching EP 15 .. mind you just my two cents so please keep the violent reaction to a minimum .

-I think that they made fonfon get injured so that when the 17th fights with the 1st platoon it will be on equal terms. if the 17th wins no one can say that they did because they have the one-man-army with them.

-but the way they made layfon injured was kinda lame I think. I mean they just suddenly made layfon dumb or weak lol, It was just a collapsing bridge so layfon could have thought of a lot of ways to escape it. he can escape a filth monster who is trying to fall on him but not a bridge lol.. anyways theres nothing to do about it, happened already or we can just say the bridge got lucky that he got to pawn the pwnzor or layfon got distracted by the thing that xellos love the most so his brain was not working properly .

-when the queen mentioned the thing about almost finally having a complete HB's did anyone else think that maybe they have a master plan? like to reclaim the world and cleanse it or something?
Well the injury was for 2purposes..... to let Nina see if her leadership skills and strenght is enought to win a match without 1man army called Layfon.... they will go against the strongest without someone who could wipe them out alone XD

and the other purpose is to let Layfon go to fight monsters without weaklings in the way.... (like grendan people fighting monsters like they do ^^ and not students who cant kill 1larva)

about the bridge I was wondering....what is that weapon ???? It's not Layfons sword its some random crap dite.... but why doesnt he have his useual one... this is the main question...... becouse he didnt had his weapon the crapy sword was destroyed afeter slising the bridge and Layfon got injured in the process..... well Layfon could jump to the river but Meishen cant swim and was in a pretty dress... besides mostly Layfon had no time to thing about it :P (maybe he didnt throught that the whole bridge will crumble.... maybe he throught that only 1part of it :P)

I wonder if the anime will stick to the novel very strickly all the time so we might get aother season later with rest of the novel...... or will they create an alternative ending (with little open ending in it.... like we dont know with who Layfon ends at the end ect)

Let's say that this alternative ending will be like th OP..... all grendan people with the queen are fighting that HUGE monster.... and after defeating it its the end (fianl boss defeated :P world is saved [at least for now] )
Closed Thread