AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-17, 21:27   Link #121
Wandering Soul

When Raido publicly declared he liked Aharen, I was wondering how bad it would be if Momo Sensei was there. Turns out she was there and in usual fashion, just barely survived.

Overall this was a very pleasant surprise and one of the best shows of the season.
Old 2022-06-17, 23:40   Link #122
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Best show of the season, and I doubt anything else will come close this year. Great cast, great comedy, great romance. The whole package. Yuri took a loss, but when it's against someone as awesome as Raido, I can't complain.

The truth behind the confession during the camping trip was surprising. And really weird, since Raido and Aharen were closer than ever after the trip even though Aharen thought she had messed up and this only got cleared up now.

Aharen growing flowers with "imagination" as their meaning (among other things) was super fitting. Speaking of which, when Raido's imagination went into overdrive when Aharen invited him to the tea house, I thought he had watched too much Hyouge Mono.

So the end of the season also marked the end of their first year of high school.
We'll always have the sensei ship .
Old 2022-06-18, 01:11   Link #123
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

That ending turned me into Momo-sensei, pretty much.

So much love for these two and this whole show, really. That right there is how you do that.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 04:30   Link #124
James Rye

Awww, what a lovely, cute and wholesome series. Given the new friend we got shown a glimpse I think we will totally get a 2nd season for sure. I love how Aharen's and Raidou's relationship dynamic still stayed the same.
"What about the duel?"
"hm?"
"Actually, never mind."
Kek, just great. xD
This is one of those couples where it won't suddenly get boring and stale once they get together and everything has been resolved relationship-wise. That is thanks to Aharen's many talents and Raidou's incredible imagination.

Really liked the flower talk, super adorable~ <3
Old 2022-06-18, 06:19   Link #125
Dop
Mmmm....

Well, that was just an absolutely lovely, adorable and just gosh-dangit nice way to end the series. While I'd love there to be more in the future they tailed off the season in a practically perfect and satisfying way.

Excellent.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 10:28   Link #126
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 19:41   Link #127
grecefar

it ended perfectly.

It was hilarious how raidou kept the poker face when oshiro wanted to kill him even when he was scared.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 23:43   Link #128
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a pretty ideal finale.

Wow, Raido was living his life on the edge. Even better since his life didn't seem any more safe when the duel moved to the board game. Since...honestly I think Raido's pretty bad at it. Nice to see him manage a win when motivated enough.

The reveal made sense. It was a tough one with Reina just struggling to both confess and really respond to Raido. At least her reactions actually made sense.

It is tough for Oshiro, but at least things are all cleared up. She'll be ok. More ok than that poor teacher...I don't think she's surviving for much longer.

Cute show. Way better than I expected after the first episode.