Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-04-12, 23:57   Link #121
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki FM View Post
Best New Opening : Lucky Star - "Motteke! Serafuku" by Hirano Aya, Katou Emiri, Fukuhara Kaori, and Endou Aya
No... far from it really:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hnIDb1INaEE
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 00:20   Link #122
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Lucky Star: It's not much of a song, it's more like chattering than anything. Cute but not my cup of tea 5/10

Borukano: It's great. Just can't get over the singer reiterating Uninstall over and over and over again. 7/10

And Woah, old school. That was way before I was borne.

L-Gaim Opening 1: The digital voice gave a nostalgic feel of Transformers. 7/10

Zeta Gundam Opening 2: Ah Zeta, who could forget that series? Too bad the intro was a low point for me. 6/10

Mobile Fighter God Gundam Opening 2: The only thing I've appreciated from G-gundam is the arena feature in G generation F. 6/10

Space Sherrif Bismarck Opening: I'm sorry, I was laughing my ass off too much for this one. Young-un like me can't appreciate classics. 5/10

Kimagure Orange Road Opening 1: I'm getting seizures from the constant flashes. Otherwise, not bad. 6/10

Kimagure Orange Road Opening 2: not bad. 7/10

Tetusjin 28 Opening: hahahahaha, holy crap! Is this made before Astro Boy?

Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Opening: Love it. Absolutely love it. I remember that the first thing I come back from elementary school (or was it cram school?) in Taiwan was to flip on the TV and watch this. Defenitely gives me a feeling of nostalgia. 9/10
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 05:25   Link #123
Forever_young
Zero

Bleach, the lyric matches the picture so well. Especially love the Ichi x Ruki start off

Gintama, for those that watch Gintama, I'm sure you'll all say this is the best opening they ever had considering it's a comedy anime

Endings

Bleach, I think this is such a cool ending

Blood+, not sure about the pic by Chitose has a amazing voice
Forever_young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 23:06   Link #124
Fruitfly

Lucky Star - I'll give it an A. Love the dancing. I didn't like the first episode much... but I love the opening so I'm giving it more chances

Bokurano - beautiful animation here. Song matches it.

Gintama op3 - the previous 2 openings were good as well and this is another good one.

I love the new gintama ending too.

Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:29   Link #125
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki FM View Post
Best New Opening : Lucky Star - "Motteke! Serafuku" by Hirano Aya, Katou Emiri, Fukuhara Kaori, and Endou Aya

It gets a B+ because its really catchy but the more you hear it the older it gets, until the impact is lost. At least in my case. I don't know about the people who are watching it on loop until they pass out (As far as I know these people exist, or they could be exagerrating a touch).

In numbers that's something like a 7.7/10.

Bokurano gets a 9/10 for bringing back the style of female vocalist not squeaking her lyrics and for not having lyrics like "Cherry Pie" or "Follow your dream and catch the star, blah blah blah" (Okay well Star is in the lyrics but maybe they aren't catching it). It also reminds me a bit of the Chrono Cross ending as well. Good to see the nineties continue to make a comeback. Also looks like a great show. Looks like Gonzo pulled out all the stops on this one and it looks as stunning in detail as a Kyoto Animation series, but different in style. Other companies can do quality like them too, but they first have to care enough to try.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-14 at 13:39.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 04:37   Link #126
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
Love the Gintama ending posted. Have yet to see the show, but that clip makes me want to watch! ^^ I'd say, 9/10
harukamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 05:09   Link #127
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post
Lucky Star - I'll give it an A. Love the dancing. I didn't like the first episode much... but I love the opening so I'm giving it more chances

Bokurano - beautiful animation here. Song matches it.

Gintama op3 - the previous 2 openings were good as well and this is another good one.

I love the new gintama ending too.

The images are nice nothing ambigous about what's the main event, not a fan of the tunes, sounds like a band of Good Charlotte wannabe's, didn't really work with the classical samurai imagery for me, still 6/10

Some Jazzier stuff (slightly ecchi)
Najica op (couldn't find the english or japanese version)

Some 80's style super cheesy hair metal tunes
gekigangar 3 (spoof of super robot shows)
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 14:29   Link #128
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Not really an anime per se, but I really wanted to add this

Sengoku Rance Opening

I would turn down your speakers at the 33 second point and don't think you are safe at the 1:20 because that's just the refrain and the song peaks at 1:49. Hope people enjoy
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 20:41   Link #129
RamzaOwns
GUN道奥義 「賢者の舞」

Spoiler for Cyber Formula Series-great classic XD:
RamzaOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 19:18   Link #130
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
Lucky Star: It's not much of a song, it's more like chattering than anything. Cute but not my cup of tea 5/10
lol that is what it sounds like hmm... well at least a bit of dancing in there.

6/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Soukyuu no Fafner ED

I like it, and it fits the mood of the series in a way.
Weird, singer sounds like Shakira-ish. neve rthough that'd be possible but I like 8/10
Old 2007-05-18, 17:02   Link #131
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

*brings thread back from the dead*

Seto no Hanayome OP - one of my favorite OPs from the current season. I have listened to it a dozen times and then some
Spoiler:

Sola!

OP
Spoiler:

ED (I prefer ED to the OP)
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-19, 15:35   Link #132
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
*brings thread back from the dead*
It's back! Ok, guess I'll post some too, and which I don't believe we have posted yet too.

Loveless OP - "Tsuki no Curse" by Okina Reika

Loveless ED - "Michiyuki" by Kaori Hikita

Personally, I really like both of these.

Karas: The Prophecy ED - Selentie By: Rurutia. I FOUND ONE!! YIPPIE ^_^, but it's sorta long 5mins 32 secs or so. Dun matter it's a really good song. It's more like a music video than the ending, though. Still enjoy now.

Yurine, isn't she so cute ^_^. White hair, snow boarding goggles, can't beat that. The song still ooooooo me into amazement.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-05-22 at 23:59.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 04:58   Link #133
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Okay I guess I'll start rating from the dave of "revival."

Seto no Hanayome OP: 10/10, I feel in love with it the first time I heard and not many OP/ED can do that.
Sola OP: 7/10, It's not bad, and I love how the video syncs with the music.
Sola ED: 6/10, I didn't like it as much as the OP, but it's still pretty catchy.
Loveless OP: 5/10, The song is quite bland in my opinion and the scenes doesn't really show much about the anime.
Loveless ED: 8/10, It's a pretty good song.
Karas ED: 8/10, Yurine is cute, nuff said.

And now for some of mine:

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ED 1. This is the first ending of this anime and it's shown at the end of the second episode. I just love how the ending is a part of the episode itself and the episode just basically switched to being musical...yet we understand exactly what is happening. If you haven't watched this anime then you'll probably not understand that's happening, but the first time I watched the episode I just stared at it and gaped all throughout the ED. Sorry I couldn't find a better version, and of course, huge spoilers.

Spoiler for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ED 1:

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! OP is just really catchy and fun. Again, sorry for the quality.

Spoiler for Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! OP:
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 19:43   Link #134
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
^ they're both nice a B for both of them...

now hmm... I don't know if this was posted ok... here they are

Spoiler for Samurai x 6th ed:

and for

Spoiler for Kaleido Star 3rd OP:
Old 2007-05-23, 00:34   Link #135
Fruitfly

Loveless OP - 7/10 I heard the song before. I was wondering where it came from.
Loveless ED - 8/10 I have to check out this series now
Karas ED - 10/10 I fell in love with this song. Absolutely love it. Is the video the real ending or an AMV?
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ED - This one doesn't seem to work for me. I'll check back later.
Rurouni Kenshin ED6 - 9/10 I refuse to call it samurai X 1/3 is my favorite Kenshin ending.

I haven't really seen or heard any new good opening or endings lately.
But I recently got pani poni dash 2nd dvd. Ending 8 is my favorite
Spoiler for Pani Poni Dash Ending 8:

and since pani pani dash reminds me of Negima?!
Heres the 3rd opening with cute characters
Spoiler for Negima?! OP3:
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 03:25   Link #136
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Fruitfly - I am not sure. Sorry If you consider an AMV to be fan made, then I doubt it's that. It seems like it's part of the company's production, more like a AMV solely made for the full lengths for that song, Selentie. But it's not the real ending, by the way.

It's sorta hard to find OP/ED that haven't been posted yet. Guess I'll post some of my enjoyable older ones.

Angelic Layer OP - "Be My Angel" by Atsuko Enomoto

Might as well post the Ending too. Angelic Layer ED - "The Starry Sky" by HAL which is a nice song too.

I Can't believe we forgot these. It wasn't that good of an anime but the OP and ED were quite nice. I look back at it and it's still has pretty good animation. They had some pretty cute girls too. ^_^

Fushigi Yuugi (TV) OP - "いとおしい人のために (Itooshii Hito no Tame ni; For My Darling)" by Akemi Satou

Fushigi Yuugi OAV OP "Yo ga Akeru Mae ni" by Akemi Satou - It has a soft tone, quite nice too.

Fushigi Yuugi OAV OP "Star" by Akemi Satou

FRUITY BASKET! OP (Fruits Basket) - For フルーツバスケット (For Fruits Basket)" by Ritsuko Okazaki - I think it's a good song so shuddup. I loved this anime too, one of my top 5 anime of all time. An anime I recommend to anyone who even has liked anime.

Full Moon wo Sagashite OP 1 "I ♥ U" by THE*SCANTY - It has such a catchy beat ^_^. I also love the cutesy animation. The gothic lolita nature of it is rather nice too. Plus I love all musical anime too. What's that kind of hair style called anyway? The one with the spiraling hair?

Final Approach OP "Kimiiro Palette" by Sakura Nogawa - orginal artwork done by Aoi Nishimata. I really like Sakura Nogawa's voice either way ^_^.

Dragon Drive OP - "TRUE" By Mikuni Shimokawa - I really love this song, I have never seen the anime myself. 9.9999/10

Great Teacher Onizuka ED 2 - "Shizuku" by Miwaku Okuda - Which is a great ending, and I don't quite know if it matches the anime's theme or not but it's a great song.

Well... that's all for now. I'm sorta getting tired of searching from them >.<

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-05-23 at 05:12.
Old 2007-05-23, 04:58   Link #137
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Dam mosquitoes!! I don't even open my door that much. Where's my anti itching cream.

Sola ED - I found that to be a good ending, too ^_^. 8.5/10
Seto no Hanayome OP - It's not that bad. 7.999/10
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ED - not bad. 7.5/10
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! OP - It sure does have a clean opening animation. The artwork sure is attractive too. For that it gets a 8.5/10, +1 for attractiveness.
Samurai x 6th ed - boringggg... 3/10
Kaleido Star 3rd OP - not too bad. 7/10
Pani Poni Dash Ending 8 - the Behoimi special ^_^. Not too bad. 7.9/10
Negima?! OP3 - "Sigh" Shaft screws the anime up just like starchild. It has it's good point, but overall it's not so good. Boring.. 4/10

ps: Yes, i'm a night owl. That's why i'm posting 6am in the morning ^_^

Old 2007-05-24, 14:15   Link #138
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Dash! Kappei OP
Shippu! Iron Leaguer ED - both on stage6
youtube:

Spoiler:

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ED 1 - 8/10
nice song, I think it would grow on me. lol subs are in french. I have no clue what's going on the video since I've never seen this show but looks pretty uh heavy...

7/10 - Romeo X Juliet Opening - like anyone I've heard this song being butchered on american idol countless times... really sick of it but the girl like sang it well

8/10 Shuffle - Great song but the harem factor is like repulsize so many girls they gotta squeeze into the opening.

7/10 - Kimagure Orange Road - the song is so 80s right from the beginning. I hate the mullety hairstyles but the song sounds alright in some weird 80s style way.

genshiken - I couldn't continue watching this anime it just feels weird watching perverts....

Noir OP 9/10 - love the song it's catchy and the animation to it is interesting and fitting.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2007-05-25 at 16:51.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 23:28   Link #139
StrawHatLuffy23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzwJ-KPKDeQ
Over Drive OP. Good song, matches with the animation.
StrawHatLuffy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 18:45   Link #140
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Cutest Ending theme of anime last season, that no one in US ever saw.
Since Kodaiouja Kyouryuu King was a children's show, and no anime fans in the west apparantly have any interest in watching a kid's cartoon. Hell, there wasn't even a thread for it.