Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-23, 14:28   Link #121
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
... 45? Slap? What slap? Uh, am I reading the same series? Cause from what I remember, it's a scene with the boys and the girls going out separately since they have no class that afternoon - but somehow ending up in the same shop with the boys not knowing about the girls.
Pretty sure he's referring to chapter 46. Thought about responding to it earlier but as he said that he doesn't care about the facts the situation or reality in general, I figured that I'd be wasting my time.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 14:34   Link #122
Miraluka
Banned

Oh, I jus saw on another forums that people didn't notice Hori and Miya had sex like in 20 chapters ago .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 14:35   Link #123
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Pretty sure he's referring to chapter 46. Thought about responding to it earlier but as he said that he doesn't care about the facts the situation or reality in general, I figured that I'd be wasting my time.
The only slap that I remember from 46 is the one when Hori left the store... But I don't see what's wrong with it. I mean, it was just Miyamura going with Hori's wishes.

@Miraluka.

Chapter 37 right?
Old 2015-01-23, 14:40   Link #124
Miraluka
Banned

He(Fred) has a huge double standard issue, that's why.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 14:43   Link #125
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
The only slap that I remember from 46 is the one when Hori left the store... But I don't see what's wrong with it. I mean, it was just Miyamura going with Hori's wishes.

@Miraluka.

Chapter 37 right?
That's the one I was referring to. I mean it's pretty obvious he only did it because she wanted him to and that he didn't even hurt her from the next panel but the guy said himself

Quote:
I didn't bother to read any further, as I don't care what the rationalization is
So anything we say probably wont be considered.

Old 2015-01-24, 06:41   Link #126
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
He(Fred) has a huge double standard issue, that's why.
I refute your feeble attempt at a slanderous allegation. If you are going to make specific claims about me, then please be specific and elucidate.

I may not agree with you, and I may have a different moral perspective, but that does not mean that I am not entitled to voice my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
So anything we say probably wont be considered.
You're right. I almost gave up on this manga after they had sex. Not that I'm a prude (I read ecchi and hentai as well), but I just don't enjoy reading this manga anymore. To each their own.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 20:04   Link #127
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Licensed:
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/572191396582588416
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 16:49   Link #128
Sphire

Quick question. I remember reading the manga maybe over a year ago, and I remember liking it a lot, so I went back to read it (I initially thought that the series was complete, I just assumed it was since I think I stopped as a good spot).

But re-reading, I feel like I remember stuff that isn't in the manga now. I remember a chapter where Yoshikawa chases after Izumi (thinking he's Hori's cousin still, I think) and Hori has to face up to the fact she likes Izumi and that they needed a proper announcement of being boyfriend and girlfriend. This comes after she casually calls Izumi her boyfriend in front of her dad, which she reflects upon as not the best way to get into a relationship.

Did I miss something? Now it seems like that never happened and we're just going off of that announcement she made in front of her dad without much else.
Old 2015-08-20, 09:13   Link #129
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
Quick question. I remember reading the manga maybe over a year ago, and I remember liking it a lot, so I went back to read it (I initially thought that the series was complete, I just assumed it was since I think I stopped as a good spot).

But re-reading, I feel like I remember stuff that isn't in the manga now. I remember a chapter where Yoshikawa chases after Izumi (thinking he's Hori's cousin still, I think) and Hori has to face up to the fact she likes Izumi and that they needed a proper announcement of being boyfriend and girlfriend. This comes after she casually calls Izumi her boyfriend in front of her dad, which she reflects upon as not the best way to get into a relationship.

Did I miss something? Now it seems like that never happened and we're just going off of that announcement she made in front of her dad without much else.
it may have been extended a bit in the web comic version one Hero's web page. And i'm pretty sure around the time Hori and Izumi started dating Yoshikawa had already realized that Hori's "cousin" was Izumi because there was a seen where she was depressed by herself after encouraging Izumi and Hori's relationship.

Old 2015-08-28, 21:51   Link #130
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

I'm kinda torn on this. I Love the art, and the relationship between the two MCs feels real and authentic. But I don't get the aggression requests/response. Is this an acceptable (within cultural norm) relationship? She has no trouble tormenting Miyamura with scary movies and threatening him with breaking his skull. (Ch.54)
How does this work?
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 06:11   Link #131
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
She has no trouble tormenting Miyamura with scary movies and threatening him with breaking his skull. (Ch.54)
How does this work?
It works like how every couples work? You aren't supposed to (and I'm sure Miyamura doesn't) take her threats serious. It's more of a "hey, don't open that" rather than a "open it and I murder you". The same for scary movies - I doubt either of them really think that watching those is equal to torments to Miyamura, including himself.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 21:46   Link #132
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Yeah, I do tend to read too much into these stories. I like the way things seem to work out more realistically in their relationship. My personals are not wired the same, but I'll give the author a break.
Thanks for the reply!
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 00:53   Link #133
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I had no idea I possessed such a thing as a BL-goggle until this chapter (55).

I'm doubting myself now. It's a poignant chapter about bullying, regrets, and redemption, and all I could see is the goddamn pairing. Those awkward, slightly bitter, slightly sweet smiles. The pastries. The wistful feelings of two boys. And the closet. Closet!
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 22:00   Link #134
Malicre

gotta admit that the hug at the end of the latest chapter was pretty damn romantic, it made me go awww irl.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 22:00   Link #135
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Kinda sad this thread is dead. Found out this series yesterday and now I'm up to date with chapters.

It's so refreshing seeing a series like this, it is way better than most of the "romance" manga/anime/LN you find, and every character is so likable. Have not felt like this since Tonari no Kaibutsu.
Old 2016-01-21, 12:06   Link #136
LKK

For the record, I updated the thread prefix to Licensed. [Licensed by Yen Press.]

On a personal note, I love this manga!

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 19:09   Link #137
Alucard396

Can someone tell me why Hori alows this lesbian girl near her like its bothering miyamura and when girls get closed to him she gets pissed?
Alucard396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 22:49   Link #138
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard396 View Post
Can someone tell me why Hori alows this lesbian girl near her like its bothering miyamura and when girls get closed to him she gets pissed?
Because she is a girl, that's their privilege.

No, joking aside, it's just hard to distinguish a lesbian relationship without any outright sexual activities with normal girls friendly skinship. For all Hori knows, Sawada is just a cute kouhai to her. I doubt she even think of any slightest chance of these playful interations between them as being romantic so there isn't any problem. It's not like Miyamura & Sawada relationship was that bad.

When other girls approaching Miyamura, however...
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-28, 18:55   Link #139
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

He finally asked her for marriage!!!!!!!!!!
Kuroageha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 09:08   Link #140
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
He finally asked her for marriage!!!!!!!!!!
What? New chapter?

Tags
romantic comedy