AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-12, 21:41   Link #121
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I just wished that Zero would have his happy moments, because so far this has only bin painful for him, I mean nothing goes the way he wants and he has all the reasons too hate vampires.

I mean so far all the favors have bin against him, and he is well rather and really unfortunated character.
Old 2009-02-12, 22:51   Link #122
Ikan
Yurikan

woa...Zero..mmmm

He's mysterious, hot, cute, brave, a bit ignorant..Well He's everything I've been looking for a guy lately but.mmm I don't know what's missing..I'm not into him really.why why?

(haha cause my bfs hotter..^^hahaha)
In some way Kaname has a different kind of being mysterious..Even though they both have similarities..both are strange...but I have to admit kaname's sweeter and calmer than zero..^^
Old 2009-02-14, 11:24   Link #123
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

They're really different, but we must remember that Kaname was born as a pureblood vampire, Zero has been turned in a vampire. What a cruel destiny for an hunter to become what he hates the most...
Old 2009-04-05, 09:14   Link #124
KimmyChan

Zero is ok, but he's not one of my favourite VK characters and never will be

I can't put my finger on as to why exactly, I've just never really liked him that much :/
Old 2009-04-13, 01:47   Link #125
ila-chan
ermmm...

Anyone ever noticed that Hino sensei always drawn Zero in bandages/bloodied? I wonder why is it so...

For me, Zero's a great character. The only thing is that he kinda have some sort of a bad luck. I like how hw sounds to (Ok, I love all Miyano-san's characters). But I have to admit, listening to Kaname's voice alone would felt like he's making love to you (go ahead and listen to Kaname Good Night CD! Zero's is a bit boring though)
Old 2009-04-16, 09:51   Link #126
KimmyChan

Zero kinda freaks me out at points the way he acts around Yuuki, almost obsessively
Old 2009-04-19, 12:25   Link #127
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Zero kinda freaks me out at points the way he acts around Yuuki, almost obsessively
So does Kaname lol

They're both pretty much obsessed with her.
Old 2009-04-19, 13:47   Link #128
KimmyChan

Lol! That is very true! You have a good and valid point there!

Well, I guess when you put it like that, it really isn't too bad a thing, lol!
Old 2009-04-26, 05:29   Link #129
Vash099
†_Bloody+One_†

Their crazy 4 yuuki!!

Spoiler for Le Anime:
Old 2009-04-26, 11:10   Link #130
KimmyChan

Zero does have somewhat of a strong personality as such though
Old 2009-05-01, 12:47   Link #131
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Eh?! I think the only obsession he had was NOT to turn Yuki into a vampire which is futile since she was born one. Pretty much on everything else he's quite resigned that Kaname would always be first in Yuki's heart to the point that he even reminded Yuki that "It's not me you need, it's Kaname Kuran"

Kaname's much more obsessive and possessive with Yuki. He'd confessed as much in the last chapter that he plotted his way (time period being 10 years in the making) to be able to protect her on his own =D why do men like him and Zero only exist in manga?! grrr...
Old 2009-05-02, 03:58   Link #132
KimmyChan

Come to think of it, I guess the whole Yuuki & Zero togetherness could actually work

Especially now that Yuki's learnt that Kaname is actually her older brother & that they're related
Old 2009-05-03, 07:14   Link #133
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
Eh?! I think the only obsession he had was NOT to turn Yuki into a vampire which is futile since she was born one. Pretty much on everything else he's quite resigned that Kaname would always be first in Yuki's heart to the point that he even reminded Yuki that "It's not me you need, it's Kaname Kuran"

Kaname's much more obsessive and possessive with Yuki. He'd confessed as much in the last chapter that he plotted his way (time period being 10 years in the making) to be able to protect her on his own =D why do men like him and Zero only exist in manga?! grrr...
Zero biggest fear was that he'd end up hurting or killing Yuki. The whole her becoming a vampire thing only came to worry about later when one she tried to sacrifice herself to Shizuka so Zero wouldn't have to turn in a Level E and when she herself suggest becoming one to become stronger. He of course was against it and said he'd not like it happen but of course it there was no way for him to prevent it in the first place.

Also I think you're taking what Zero said out of context. When he said that it was Kaname she needed it was because she was implying the complete opposite of what you're saying, that Kaname was first in her heart. He rejected those feelings for many reasons. He needed Kaname to help reveal her past, he owed Kaname for helping him live so he could stay by Yuki side for a while longer, and because he was still going to eventually turn into a Level E. While Zero might fear Kaname is first in her heart I don't think it's by any means a forgone conclusion. I said the opposite is actually much much more likely. Hell if Zero hadn't rejected her by the time Kaname came he probably be treated to quite a different scene.
Old 2009-05-05, 03:34   Link #134
KimmyChan

Zero totally deserves a happy ending with Yuuki, not one of despair and sadness
Old 2009-05-07, 09:33   Link #135
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Zero totally deserves a happy ending with Yuuki, not one of despair and sadness
He deserves to live and have a happy ending period =D
Old 2009-05-07, 11:13   Link #136
KimmyChan

It's amazing that in just the space of a few days my opinion has totally changed about him & for the good aswell
Old 2009-05-18, 12:09   Link #137
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's amazing that in just the space of a few days my opinion has totally changed about him & for the good aswell
Ah, the wonders of the world... (No, I'm not being sarcastic. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
He deserves to live and have a happy ending period =D
But of course, what with all that he had to put up with throughout his life. Loss of family, suffering for four years, turning into a vampire... Not very pleasant.
Old 2009-05-19, 05:15   Link #138
KimmyChan

I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like if it were to happen for real
Old 2009-05-28, 12:22   Link #139
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Quote:
I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like if it were to happen for real
Neither could I. I mean, he lost his family at such a young age in such a horrible way. Then, once he finally turned vampire, it was like he wasn't allowed to forget about it (not that it'd be easy to do in the first place). He was being constantly reminded about it just by being surrounded by other vampires, and now he is one? Man, now I understand more why he never looked that happy.

Help him, Yuuki!!
Old 2009-05-28, 15:09   Link #140
Supernatural

Zero is my favourite character at VK!!!...his story is so sad, and he deserves to be loved from Yuki!!She should go with him,not Kaname!
Closed Thread