Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-09, 02:06   Link #121
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I don't believe that Ginjo is evil (He reminds me of Urahara)
Maybe it's just me, but I think Urahara is probably the most evil bastard in BLEACH, everything up till now has been his fault somehow He'd make a good final villain...
Quote:
Ah, I know. Who visits discussion forums to read a bunch of discussions? Amirite?
That's simply hilarious
Old 2011-03-09, 02:38   Link #122
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I think Urahara is probably the most evil bastard in BLEACH, everything up till now has been his fault somehow He'd make a good final villain...
noooooo!!! i like urahara, he's one of my favorite characters. don't think he's evil, he's just "drunk" with his ideas and genius that he does things sometimes without thinking about the repercussions. einstein was like that, so was da vinci and galileo among other trailblazers in history. they all had two things in common, brilliance and the drive to achieve greatness, but that doesn't mean they were evil.

to me, aizen is the true evil villain. he did things simply because he wanted to. even now i still don't understand his true motivations, except that he desired power. he has a need to conquer. urahara seems to be more interested in discovering and creating, not gaining power for himself.
Old 2011-03-09, 03:28   Link #123
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

da vinci was designing tanks and fighting robots in the 15th century - you cannot tell me the guy had good intentions for those machines.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-03-09, 03:53   Link #124
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
da vinci was designing tanks and fighting robots in the 15th century - you cannot tell me the guy had good intentions for those machines.
he also designed flying machines. what was his intention in doing that? just because you have an innovative idea doesn't make you evil. he was probably what we would call today a mad genius but not necessarily evil. most scientists invent and discover things that are interesting to them but i doubt they really think about the negative effects. they only think about how their discovery could contribute to mankind. galileo invented the telescope and he was called an anti-christ. but why? because he has a new theory about the universe. doesn't make him evil. aizen is different. he did things for his own benefit. you can't say the same for urahara who helped the shinigami by his innovations.
Old 2011-03-09, 04:10   Link #125
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
he also designed flying machines. what was his intention in doing that?
how else was da vinci going to transport his tanks and robot fighters to battlefields across the globe?

i was only being sarcastic, anyway. da vinci was a great guy. probably. urahara does help shinigami... he has a shop, and he presumably takes their money. and it doesn't look like he can be forced into doing things for soul society, either.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-03-09, 04:17   Link #126
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Strangely enough, I feel like she's ok.
You...You..YOU KILLJOY!!!

She better at least have a paper cut!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Tsukishima said he wouldn't hurt her yet and he doesn't seem like the lying type (though he definitely seems like a bad guy). Maybe she gets abducted though.
He did? When did he say that? So if she's not somewhere lying in ditch, and slowly bleeding to death...why would her reiatsu be diffrent?

I wonder if he can take control of her Shun Shun Rikka with his fullbringing ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
That's exactly why he reminds me of Urahara. Because he's obviously leaving something out and manipulating Ichigo by helping him get his power back and because Kubo did such a great job with all those ominous looks that fans still think Urahara is really a wolf in sheep's clothing. Despite Kubo placing him firmly in the"good guy"corner. Urahara is what Aizen would have been if he was good, minus the Pantene Pro V deep conditioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
How about Pandy-kun? I'll offer you a deal, "LoP" for "#1 logical Ichihime shipper" or "The World's Most Logical Shipper."

Oh no, that's throwing away all of the magic. READ OR DIE (tv).
Logical and IchiHime shipper is kind of an oxymoron, don't you think? Or were you in a rush or using a cell phone and actually meant to say"#1 Illogical Ichihime shipper" or "The World's Most Illogical Shipper." instead?

...I like to tease people. I am not serious...that's a lie. I do think it's an oxymoron
Old 2011-03-09, 05:56   Link #127
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I have been seeing this everywhere--
You mind if I ask you "how" the Fullbringers resemble the Bount? IRC...The bounto were more like Shinigami Vampire except they didn't sparkle and sucked out souls instead of blood for longevity. Their dolls were like Zanpakuto except they weren't a fraction of their souls and more independent unlike Zanpakuto.The Dolls could also harm the user if it wanted to...unlike a Zanpakuto or Hollow Powers.

The Fullbringers are humans, they aren't dead, they manipulate the souls of Objects and People and there has been no talk of asborbing the souls to sustain their lives. That's not like the Bounto at all. I don't get it...

They use Hollow power not Shinigami powers.. They use their powers to directly effect things

• Numb Chandelier--the Hollow Orihime kills to protect Tatsuki. Could take over humans and use them as fodder.
  • Shrieker (the hollow Ichigo sent to hell) could control leeches remotely
  • Metastacia could take over the body by literally putting himself into it
That's a lot like the explanation given by Ginjo and the display of powers by Riruka and Giriko
Girko makes Barragan's ability look like a joke, despite them being similar

Am I really the only one who thinks the Fullbringers are kick ass? When I think of them transforming all types of things into weapons and fighting. I want to cream myself. I love Ginjo's sword--
I loved Dollhouse.(Riruka-sama is WIN) That was hot...
I don't really see anything "Meh" about them. In fact I think they are the most kick ass edition in Bleach since the Shinigami were introduced. They may not have flashy designs like the Arrancar or use a mask because they haven't lost their human hearts. Still like the Arrancar & Hollow
(and Shinigami for that matter...) Their abilities stem from the "heart"....I LOVE IT!

Well to each his own, I guess....
haha oh man you take this to another level

I was specifically refering to the dollhouse. It just felt unbelievable stupid to me(and for the first time I thought it might was Kubo who wrote the mod souls bs arc ). Even more stupid than the step machine(or whatever that was) the Vizards used to measure Ichigo's power. I'm not sure about King Bradley but I like Riruka, her attitude is funny and thanks to her crush on Ichigo there will be even more trolololling in shipping threads

For their "species" itself I just can't follow the concept. For instance: why should they keep up in speed when facing a Quincy? Somehow they don't fit into the known Bleach ecosystem(same goes for the bounto.. they shouldn't have been able to stand a chance against a spiritual beeing in the human world as far as my reasoning goes).

And I have a serious problem with them wanting to get rid of their powers that's not my definition of kick-ass

I guess it's not that easy to introduce a new species after so many years where we were told how awesome spiritual beeings are.

And I seriously hope for Ichigo to get something cool instead of that stupid looking rasengetsu
Old 2011-03-09, 07:08   Link #128
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Spoiler Pics are out.

Spoiler for 440:
Old 2011-03-09, 07:48   Link #129
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura5000 View Post
Spoiler Pics are out.

Spoiler for 440:
yay! great news!
Old 2011-03-09, 07:55   Link #130
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
yay! great news!
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-03-09, 08:07   Link #131
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Spoiler for :
ah, i don't need to prepare. bleach has been disappointing me for years.
Old 2011-03-09, 08:29   Link #132
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Logical and IchiHime shipper is kind of an oxymoron, don't you think? Or were you in a rush or using a cell phone and actually meant to say"#1 Illogical Ichihime shipper" or "The World's Most Illogical Shipper." instead?

...I like to tease people. I am not serious...that's a lie. I do think it's an oxymoron
Awesome, Pandy-chan it is!
For reason's other than subject disagreement, I had no expectation of your compliance.
Old 2011-03-09, 08:42   Link #133
james0246

Chapter 440 thread has been opened. Please move relevant discussions to the new thread.
Old 2011-03-09, 13:26   Link #134
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura5000 View Post
Spoiler Pics are out.

Spoiler for 440:

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion