AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-08-23, 09:03   Link #121
pampz21
ShipCore

Reread the whole novel; and I get the feeling that Leo and Erika are related by blood.

Her attitude toward Leo is the same as Toshi.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 09:08   Link #122
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Reread the whole novel; and I get the feeling that Leo and Erika are related by blood.

Which novel did you reread?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 09:18   Link #123
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Which novel did you reread?

IDK but that hurts my heart

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-08-23, 10:25   Link #124
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:

IDK but that hurts my heart
aaa.. i dont get it..
~oNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 10:28   Link #125
Echizen777

Quote:

You are saying that Erika is Burg Folge?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 11:04   Link #126
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~oNe~ View Post
aaa.. i dont get it..
Its love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
You are saying that Erika is Burg Folge?
Nah; I just think that Rozen created the Burg Folge series like Yotsuba created Sakurai Series. I think the first Fortress Series is a Rozen or a distant relative. Probably Erika's identity isnt opened to the public. Only a handful of people know that she exist. Tatsuya didnt know she exist when they first met afterall.
From the looks on vol. 13 the Rozen isnt someone new to Leo and its looks like hes being ordered or something; 1 theory is the Eisnt told Leo, Erika's identity and that the only reason why I can think of the Rozen wanting something from Erika is she probably inherited one of the Rozen's magic. So far people who are course 2 students thats been introduce are people from 1st Generation magician or BS Magician.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-08-23 at 11:19.
Old 2014-08-24, 04:23   Link #127
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Its love~
Nope.. i still dont get it..

btw what IDK??

Quote:
Nah; I just think that Rozen created the Burg Folge series like Yotsuba created Sakurai Series. I think the first Fortress Series is a Rozen or a distant relative. Probably Erika's identity isnt opened to the public. Only a handful of people know that she exist. Tatsuya didnt know she exist when they first met afterall.
From the looks on vol. 13 the Rozen isnt someone new to Leo and its looks like hes being ordered or something; 1 theory is the Eisnt told Leo, Erika's identity and that the only reason why I can think of the Rozen wanting something from Erika is she probably inherited one of the Rozen's magic. So far people who are course 2 students thats been introduce are people from 1st Generation magician or BS Magician.
that probably true or beyond that... the character itself looks similiar if you compare each other...
Old 2014-09-01, 03:51   Link #128
~oNe~
whatever

ara...

i just realize this part in volume 9 chapter 6:

Spoiler for Vol 9 Chapter 6:

how can this name pop-up nowhere and no one mention this name before

well i still confusing which one are reffered to 'KALI' erika or lina....

and i dont understand this part;

Spoiler for Vol 7 unknown chapter...:

hhmmm... what kind of magic or ability is that "speed'??? BS magician???

Spoiler for Vol 9 Chapter 5:

'him' are refer to tatsuya?

Last edited by ~oNe~; 2014-09-01 at 04:12.
Old 2014-09-01, 04:48   Link #129
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
ara...

i just realize this part in volume 9 chapter 6:

Spoiler for Vol 9 Chapter 6:

how can this name pop-up nowhere and no one mention this name before

well i still confusing which one are reffered to 'KALI' erika or lina....

and i dont understand this part;

Spoiler for Vol 7 unknown chapter...:

hhmmm... what kind of magic or ability is that "speed'??? BS magician???

Spoiler for Vol 9 Chapter 5:

'him' are refer to tatsuya?
Erika is refering to Lina as "Kali"; but theres a twist, the Kali that she saw is an illusion. But looking at Erika relationship with the characters and her personality. She is clearly the "Kali" of this story. One theory of mine is that a part of the story is Tatsuya's meeting with Erika. "Kali" is a goddess of time and change afterall. Of course this is just me.

The speed that is being refered to that magic is her inborn speed not her magic enchance speed. Iam not sure if Erika uses acceleration magic for Yamatsunami but from the explaination;she only used magic on the point of impact when Yamatsunami activates.

"Him" refers to Tatsuya.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-09-01 at 05:29.
Old 2014-09-01, 08:48   Link #130
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Erika is refering to Lina as "Kali"; but theres a twist, the Kali that she saw is an illusion. But looking at Erika relationship with the characters and her personality. She is clearly the "Kali" of this story. One theory of mine is that a part of the story is Tatsuya's meeting with Erika. "Kali" is a goddess of time and change afterall. Of course this is just me.

The speed that is being refered to that magic is her inborn speed not her magic enchance speed. Iam not sure if Erika uses acceleration magic for Yamatsunami but from the explaination;she only used magic on the point of impact when Yamatsunami activates.
unlike 'mahesvara'(mention in vol 7 and vol 8 are reference for what happen in vol 7), 'kali' only mention by erika once without any detail until now and how she know 'kali' in first place???

but the way author mention about erika 'speed' ability are similiar with the way he explain about tatsuya ability and later explain how he gain his current ability one by one (i forgot which vol). from what i know speed also related with 'time', when you be able move faster (including your brain/think faster), you will see area surrounding you become 'slower'. if that the case, it explain in vol 7:
Spoiler for vol 7:

that 'silver wind' are after image cause by moving faster. Probably inperfect technicue.?
Old 2014-09-01, 09:42   Link #131
Echizen777

Quote:

"Him" refers to Tatsuya.
Kali being Lina makes more sense to me since Miyuki is based on Parvati, both have equal Magic Power while Erika could not stand against them in a fight. Now for the speed and change theory, the speed could be related to Lina's outstanding casting speed and the change to the change of appearances possible with Parade.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 13:36   Link #132
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Kali being Lina makes more sense to me since Miyuki is based on Parvati, both have equal Magic Power while Erika could not stand against them in a fight. Now for the speed and change theory, the speed could be related to Lina's outstanding casting speed and the change to the change of appearances possible with Parade.
That possible too but during the first encounter, Erika dont know that sirius are lina and who she is and what kind ability she have...

Kali also refered to goddess of death... and fact both lina and erika already kill/slay peolple multiple time...

but the way erika tough about 'same like kali' mention erika know someone being called 'kali' before like how GAA soldiers see and know tatsuya appearence/ability as mahesvara aka shiva during war.

well originally before vol 9 out i tought erika are/like nine-tail fox afterall

and miki also mention about 9 tail fox in vol 9 as ancient spirit about 900 years ago...
Old 2014-09-01, 15:22   Link #133
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I'm not talking about magic power; beside Kali doesnt have any sort of extreme power like Shiva; she only uses sword as far as I know. Iam talking about the roles they play in the story. Besides we dont know Erika's true identity yet or her real magic.

Quote:
That possible too but during the first encounter, Erika dont know that sirius are lina and who she is and what kind ability she have...

Kali also refered to goddess of death... and fact both lina and erika already kill/slay peolple multiple time...

but the way erika tough about 'same like kali' mention erika know someone being called 'kali' before like how GAA soldiers see and know tatsuya appearence/ability as mahesvara aka shiva during war.

well originally before vol 9 out i tought erika are/like nine-tail fox afterall

and miki also mention about 9 tail fox in vol 9 as ancient spirit about 900 years ago...
You forget Kali's most distinctive trait; "Blood Thirst" Lina doesnt show this; as far we all know Erika's blood thirst is strong that even Tatsuya acknowledge it.

Speaking of Nine-tailed fox; wouldnt that be Retsu; He is part of the Ninth; and was called the sly fox.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-09-01, 19:42   Link #134
azarhal

Quote:
Kali is called the goddess of death because she is death: she liberate people from the lie that is the ego (aka illusionary self/body) so their spirits can reach enlightenment.

The fact that Kali slay illusions make Erika calling Lina's illusion Kali more amusing than anything else...
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 14:49   Link #135
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
The fact that Kali slay illusions make Erika calling Lina's illusion Kali more amusing than anything else...
aaa...???
sorry...
i dont get this one...

btw

i already ask my indian friend about their own belief regarding shiva/mahesvara, paarvati, kali and other stuff...

well it turn out really "over complicated" cause different path in hinduism for each one of them but still have similiarity in certain aspect....:

Spoiler for similiar?:

but about kali it a bit different:

Spoiler for a bit different:

during hearing this, i recall back and found out the story match at certain point in the light novel....

for me, role of paarvati/kali is erika herself....
Old 2014-09-02, 16:08   Link #136
azarhal

Quote:
aaa...???
sorry...
i dont get this one...
I find it funny because it is ironic. An illusion is being called Kali when Kali is about slaying illusions (so people can find their true self).
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 04:52   Link #137
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
aaa...???
sorry...
i dont get this one...

btw

i already ask my indian friend about their own belief regarding shiva/mahesvara, paarvati, kali and other stuff...

well it turn out really "over complicated" cause different path in hinduism for each one of them but still have similiarity in certain aspect....:

Spoiler for similiar?:

but about kali it a bit different:

Spoiler for a bit different:

during hearing this, i recall back and found out the story match at certain point in the light novel....

for me, role of paarvati/kali is erika herself....
Are you suggesting that Erika and Miyuki are one; or that one person is a clone?...we dont know but certainly Erika felt something special to Tatsuya when they first met.

I had a theory before that Erika's mom or someone in the Rozen family is one of the scientist that experimented on Tatsuya. And from recent vol. I think theyre Yotsuba's sponsor, as to why is that theyre recently acting in the shadows of Tatsuya. Like manipulating the media and approching Leo.
Another is that Erika and Tatsuya are childhood friends and Erika calls Tatsuya "onii-chan"; lol
Just to fill up Tatsuya blank childhood; cuz its pretty wierd in vol. 8 as far as Miyuki remember theres is bearly any interaction with them; and I doubt that Tatsuya would cling to an emotion like brotherly love if they share that kind of distance when theyre still a young. Anyway everything are just my delusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I find it funny because it is ironic. An illusion is being called Kali when Kali is about slaying illusions (so people can find their true self).
Well thats certainly interesting.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-09-03, 09:45   Link #138
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Are you suggesting that Erika and Miyuki are one; or that one person is a clone?...we dont know but certainly Erika felt something special to Tatsuya when they first met.

I had a theory before that Erika's mom or someone in the Rozen family is one of the scientist that experimented on Tatsuya. And from recent vol. I think theyre Yotsuba's sponsor, as to why is that theyre recently acting in the shadows of Tatsuya. Like manipulating the media and approching Leo.
Another is that Erika and Tatsuya are childhood friends and Erika calls Tatsuya "onii-chan"; lol
Just to fill up Tatsuya blank childhood; cuz its pretty wierd in vol. 8 as far as Miyuki remember theres is bearly any interaction with them; and I doubt that Tatsuya would cling to an emotion like brotherly love if they share that kind of distance when theyre still a young. Anyway everything are just my delusions.

well true this story full of hole surround the main character like tatsuya, erika and leo....

i ask one of my indian friend and also ex-hinduism to read this novel and manga version and tell me his own opinion...

their answer are the most weird but it cant be helped coz the story itself still in progress...

1. miyuki, erika and honoka are paarvati in different path in hinduism
2. leon are like character of ganesha
3. mari, lina, mayumi are durga (lina parade take base of kali exsistence)
4. concept number family/ten master clan base from ********* in hinduism
5. other character also fit in concept hinduism but i dont remember what that

but he dont understand character like tatsuya, erika and leon coz it like the character not fit in certain term???
Old 2014-09-03, 18:44   Link #139
tuckersister

I wonder if Erika will get in the crossfire with the Yotsuba in the future.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 09:59   Link #140
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I wonder if Erika will get in the crossfire with the Yotsuba in the future.
dunno...

her own current circumstances and secret in the past still vague...

hopefully vol 14 have the answer