Thanks amatsunagi
So
Spoiler:

Thanks
Well, for those two...
Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-14, 13:20   Link #122
TinTin

Is there a translation for chapter 8 and up?
TinTin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 14:23   Link #123
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

i only noticed this Thread just now....... Wow cant believe the Slime is Kawaii
Old 2014-09-15, 10:44   Link #124
Mahesvara

This novel tempted me to restrart Japanese lessons
Also Re:Translations site says chapter 9-10 completed but i can't find any info about chapter 8 release date, are they anyone know something about it? (I don't intend to put pressure on translators, i am just curious)
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 14:22   Link #125
VooXoo

Was explained if MC is limited to female monsters or they can even be neutral gender(like wood doll)?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 15:22   Link #126
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Was explained if MC is limited to female monsters or they can even be neutral gender(like wood doll)?
It was explained already, monsters are all basically "gender neutral" since apparently there are no "male / female" distinctions and reproduction is asexual.

The mc can only tame monsters that are "special", (for example, lily can cast magic, which is abnormal for a slime, or garbera who is white with high magic capacity instead of the usual black); it's hinted that the monsters that are "special" are the ones that have the ability to give birth, ergo it's normal to conclude that they are "female"; whenever the MC tames a monster his "gut feeling" tells him that it's a "girl"; he deduces that his ability probably grasps the monster's true nature.
Old 2014-09-16, 18:08   Link #127
Karolik

is this harem? or does the MC mainly only like Lily.
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 18:11   Link #128
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
is this harem? or does the MC mainly only like Lily.
So far it's portrayed as a family and I hope that it doesn't change. One lover / waifu and the rest are "daughters"; from the more or less 10 girls around him so far, only 3~4 of them are mentally mature enough for "love", and from those 3~4, only 1 likes him (which is obviously the lover).
Old 2014-09-21, 07:52   Link #129
VooXoo

Where is the love for this serie? -__-
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 08:42   Link #130
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Where is the love for this serie? -__-
Really, i too love this but i can't read either Japanese or MT. Is there an update for chapter 8?
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:20   Link #131
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Is the zombie elf knight in the harem?Also,does she smell or rot like all zombies do?Also, is Mana still travelling with the group?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:54   Link #132
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Is the zombie elf knight in the harem?Also,does she smell or rot like all zombies do?Also, is Mana still travelling with the group?
Takahiro was able to bring Silane's consciousness back in the latest chapter(31) and thus making her part of his haremfamily. Since Silane was special and had a lot of magic power, she had a one hell of broken regenerative power, thus no rotten flesh.

Yes, Mana is still with Takahiro's group.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 11:00   Link #133
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

The reason of why there it has been little discussion about this, I figure it's because in the last 2 weeks or so, no raws and no translation has been released.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-21, 12:12   Link #134
Kaito Yamakage

Ghoul* it's a bit different than a Zombie, if we go off the usual image as long as she eats some flesh she'll recover to "normal".

Though since she is a unique version her regeneration is likely high as well. We'll probably learn more in the next chapter.

Spoiler for Spoiler?:
Old 2014-09-21, 12:57   Link #135
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Does Kato stay with the MC?
Old 2014-09-21, 13:13   Link #136
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Mana:

The chapter where Rose and Mana talk about their feelings concerning Takahiro is 22. If anyone who can understand japanese could check and tell us how exactly Mana feels, here`s the link Chapter 22
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 02:56   Link #137
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

(Very liberal, not literal, skips some parts, didn't get others, BTW -> )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takahiro
Consciousness returns to my body.... It looks like in the real world, very little time as elapsed.

Silane is leaning over my shoulder, her teeth still cleaved on me; I tell Lilly that there it is nothing to worry about.

My sight returns to Silane.

Powerlessly lying on me with her face buried in my shoulder, this might be a fitting scene between lovers. Of course this isn't anything dreamy like that.

I release my shoulder from her teeth, but her arms are still around me, we are still glued to each other, her face is still buried in my shoulder.

Suddenly, sounds akin to a cat drinking milk can be heard. I can feel a chill running thought my back, is this fear, or perhaps pleasure?

The tongue of a girl throughly crawles across my skin.

No spot is left uncovered. This act somehow combines the obscenity of a harlot mature woman with the childlish innocence of a young pet. The sound of Silane's elated licking never stops.

What's actually being licked, is every drop of blood that is sapping out of my injury.

I separate from her, her once clean, serious face looks now as one covered in blood and melted by ecstasy.

That face that isn't disturbed in the least by the blood, oozes a strange sense of feminine appeal.

Her tongue traces her lips. A gesture that treats the remaining blood in her flesh as it was a precious and delicious nectar....

Silane : "Ah. Fu......."

Silane : "Fufufufu"

Silane's eyes were unfocused, but the moment her eyes meet me, it's like a switch was flipped inside her....
Hahahahahah...... So, just like Lily and Garbera, Silane can't fight her primal instincts at first

If you have your shipper glasses on, Silane's loyalty oath sounds like a deep, eternal love confession

Spoiler for 32~33:
Old 2014-09-24, 05:38   Link #138
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Whooo~, double update! (Though the second one seemed short because of the first)

Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-24, 05:58   Link #139
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Whooo~, double update! (Though the second one seemed short because of the first)

Spoiler:
So she likes the MC more than just as a family member?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 17:23   Link #140
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
So she likes the MC more than just as a family member?
So far, we don't really know, I would like to know more about her inner perspective; specially I would like to know her last thoughts, I would really like side chapters about her.

So far, what we know about her....

Spoiler for (from memory, might be a little off):

What I think it's interesting about Silane is that she had a previous personality; I wonder how is that "going to clash" with her new found spiritual connection with Takahiro. If things would have proceeded normally, they would probably only had a firendly instructor / trainee relationship, he has already trained some under her.

Spoiler:

I'm expecting some cheap comedy like Silane tugging on Takahiro's scuff in front of everyone saying "please master, I want to drink that again"

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, harem, monster girls, necrophilia, rape, romance, snusnu, suicide, webnovel