AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-07-28, 05:39   Link #121
moridin84
Custom User Title

Convincing her enemies to work with her has been a really effective strategy up until now though.

On the other hand, self-righteous condemnations don't solve any problems.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 05:49   Link #122
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

lol literal boob missiles, flustered Hibiki is cute.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 08:12   Link #123
tuckersister

Genjuro and Yatsuhiro both lack what the other has which is why Fudo favor the elder than the younger.

Fudo is still an ass and self-obsessed idealist. He says what he does is for the family but it's all a lie for his satisfaction. He absolutely doesn't have love for his sons or Tsubasa.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 09:05   Link #124
Liddo-kun
is this so?

if Fudo is the one who ordered that Millaarc destroy Tsubasa's concert, then he is also guilty of the deaths of the 70,000+ people

looking forward to the episode where Hibiki and friends start beating up this evil old fart.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 12:29   Link #125
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

For Episode 4 -

This episode rock like hell!
I was curious about this honeymoon part Vanessa mentioned while holding the bracelet.

Looks like I was right about Tsubasa going back to training again but she should not listen what Fudo says cos power of song save everyone lifes in previous seasons.

Bloody hell Fudo is strong as fuck and he bloody 105+ year old as well. imagine if he bond with power of god, SO Overpowered for sure.

Maria idol dance henshin is beautiful and I was laughing hard about Vanessa mind game against Hibiki.

Back to Hibiki henshin again but F this I love Hibiki.
Wow those 3 villian girls are mean business when they worked together and manage to trap the 6 Symphogear like that was daaaaaaaaaamn.

Best moment so far is Saint Germain soul is there and help Hibiki to gain new form and the new form is FUCKING beautiful! That form and Big arms reminded me of Asura in his Berserker mode, super amazing and the duet song of Hibiki and Saint Germain is beautiful because the living and soul bond while singing is amazing!

Hibiki wants to talk things out as always because she was desire to protect and help not to destroy, she does it bare times in every season because she does not want to kill her enemies but rather be friends with them.

As I said before...best cliffhanger because where I heard Genjuro says abort the mission I was like 'Genjuro no! this is not like you to say that.' and when it continues, I was like Oh to Genjuro, Oh to Sakuya, oh to Aoi, oh to Elfnein and when the full screen where Japanese groups has guns on them I was like Oh shit!

I am looking forward in the next episode and I hope Tsubasa get her Henshin scene and to see Cagliostro and Prelati soul too.
Old 2019-07-28, 12:56   Link #126
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
I was curious about this honeymoon part Vanessa mentioned while holding the bracelet.
The ones who use others and the ones being used are cooperating, call it the "honeymoon period". These kinds of relationships don't last if one of the parties can tip the balance.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 13:23   Link #127
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
The ones who use others and the ones being used are cooperating, call it the "honeymoon period". These kinds of relationships don't last if one of the parties can tip the balance.
True true.
Old 2019-07-28, 14:24   Link #128
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
if Fudo is the one who ordered that Millaarc destroy Tsubasa's concert, then he is also guilty of the deaths of the 70,000+ people

looking forward to the episode where Hibiki and friends start beating up this evil old fart.
I'd say it is near 100% certain that he directly ordered that attack. Vanessa's group are focused on survival and returning back to normal. A brutal massacre doesn't help them in the slightest for that goal. Not unless their boss tells them to and they need his resources to easily access blood and work toward their goal of normalcy. While that attack does everything for Fudo in pushing Tsubasa away from music. He wants her as a tool and sacrificing that many lives is probably a small price to pay in his mind.

I can't wait for when this guy gets lined up for getting wiped out.

Edit: Also kind of blown away in seeing that S1 is actually going to be physically released out west. That is kind of amazing. Oh sure it is a long way from all the seasons being out. But I honestly just kind of presumed we'd never see this show available beyond streaming services.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2019-07-28 at 16:29.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 17:04   Link #129
4th Dimension

The attack is to their advantage because from the start they assumed they'd be fighting Symphogears. And for that they have that psychosis thing that we havne't yed had it properly work. And apparently it only works on people who are stunned or mentaly shattered. So the attack would be there to deliberately induce despair in Tsubasa so they could do their little trick. Now the same could probably have been done with MUUUUUUCH lower casualties but either or both M didn't care and the Big Bad specifically ordered the concert hit.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 20:43   Link #130
tuckersister

I hope we get to see other Amalgam duet songs throughout the season. Tsubasa/Kanade is gonna happen.
Old 2019-07-28, 21:50   Link #131
Marina2

With all the set up, it looks like Fudo wants Tsubasa to use that relic. But what is Miku role in this??

I notice that Vanessa and Millaarc 's VAs are also singer, not sure if that hints at anything.
Old 2019-07-28, 22:27   Link #132
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I notice that Vanessa and Millaarc 's VAs are also singer, not sure if that hints at anything.
Yes they are because I regonised those singers. They will get their songs very soon. Just like where Carol, and Sanit Germain crew gets their own.
Old 2019-07-30, 20:07   Link #133
tuckersister

Besides Tsubasa/Kanade, we may get Maria/Serena Amalgam too. All of the Symphogear users will have a Amalgam song.
Old 2019-07-31, 12:47   Link #134
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I am curious at the potential for these Amalgam songs. There are some good duets we could see like Tsubasa and Kanade. Part of me also hopes we don't see much of the ghosts of Cagliostro and Prelati. Mostly since I just don't think it makes too much sense. Those two only cared about Saint Germain and not much else.

We can probably just keep Kirika/Shirabe's Amalgam as a duet which is only natural. Maria and Serena works if we're staying with the ghost theme here. Not sure about Chris. Maybe give her mother a voice and run with that concept? Or maybe Hibiki and Saint Germain was just a one-off and the rest of the songs are just solos.
Old 2019-07-31, 12:57   Link #135
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

I still watch episode 4 cliffhanger again and what I like about this part is Genjuuro and Ao are only ones that calm in those situations while Sakura is scared and Eilfrien upset.
My thoughts of the expression for them. xD
Genjuuro - "So you made a move after all Fudo.#
Sakura - "No please I don't want to die!"
Eiflien - "What do we do to deserve this?"
Ao - "Same situation like before, I am not surprised."
Old 2019-08-01, 14:14   Link #136
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

It's true as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'd say it is near 100% certain that he directly ordered that attack. Vanessa's group are focused on survival and returning back to normal. A brutal massacre doesn't help them in the slightest for that goal. Not unless their boss tells them to and they need his resources to easily access blood and work toward their goal of normalcy. While that attack does everything for Fudo in pushing Tsubasa away from music. He wants her as a tool and sacrificing that many lives is probably a small price to pay in his mind.

I can't wait for when this guy gets lined up for getting wiped out.

Edit: Also kind of blown away in seeing that S1 is actually going to be physically released out west. That is kind of amazing. Oh sure it is a long way from all the seasons being out. But I honestly just kind of presumed we'd never see this show available beyond streaming services.
You both are right acutally and it was no accident, it was direct order as well. If I remember correctly, in AXZ while Tsubasa greet his father after so long, he doesnt show no compassion towards her at all, this show he use her as the tool to accomplish his goal. Look back in Episode 3 he said "Know that you cannot be true protector, and it's impossible for you to protect all the people! Songs cannot protect the world. I still have hopes that the blood of the protectors is within you."
It was all the test for him because he saw everything. Thats why he use Millaarc to have Tsubasa as her target.
Old 2019-08-02, 06:46   Link #137
devilo96

https://youtu.be/XZYQHGBWja4
Gonna wait for the full ver...
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-03, 12:37   Link #138
runset

Ep 5....
Slowed down this time, but that cliffhanger.... I bet it's not miku's blood in the end.

Tsubasa transformation is full of sword indeed. Not moving around like the other, she just stand in the center while performing her transformation and it's glorious.

Finally we can see the effect of mind flying milaarc do to tsubasa this time. Kinda worried if tsubasa started to attacking random people if this continue. It can be used to make tsubasa fight the symphogear user too.

Yatsuhiro tried to believe in his father even after all he did to him. Kinda respect him for that but the fudo is already beyond a sentinel right now.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-03, 14:16   Link #139
bakato

Watching Elfnein sing was pretty funny.
Old 2019-08-03, 14:51   Link #140
Marina2

Ep.5

Poor Tsubasa.....She get transformation this week but it doesn't feel like she 'win' at all.

It seems Fudo doesn't have any plan to use Miku. (for now) That's both good and bad thing I guess.

So.....we know that anime can't kill Miku. Then, the only target left for Milaarc was that guy. But...why? What did Vanessa say to Milaarc?

Tags
action, badass.mc, bishoujo, music