AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-12-10, 09:51   Link #121
Anemya

so what happened? why did the sister seem to lash out on something?
Old 2019-12-10, 18:56   Link #122
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Cosmos ship is dead. Now who is next? Himawari?
Will Tsubaki take over her?

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-12-10 at 19:08.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-10, 19:58   Link #123
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Cosmos, ahh. The shitty senpai.
Yeah, finally!!
Old 2019-12-12, 00:32   Link #124
charlie2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Cosmos, ahh. The shitty senpai.
Yeah, finally!!
If she never betrayed him from the very beginning, I would have felt more sorry and sad for her. And normally, I actually really like watching a female senpai dating a younger kouhai. But given her ugly side, yeah, she's dead to me too. She may be pretty good looking, I'll admit, but I'm pretty sure whatever her strengths are (good looks, good grades, good cook), Panji can do too and more. Plus, since she was already a third year, she probably didn't have much of a chance anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
Nope, it's from tsukurareshi inochi no kirei sekai iirc
Interesting. Your pic doesn't seem to match the one from the front page on novel updates, but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
so what happened? why did the sister seem to lash out on something?
The one with earrings clenching her left fist? Probably some misunderstanding, or for causing some confusion, or for breaking a maiden's heart, even though that maiden has still not given up, whether Joro's chosen someone or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Cosmos ship is dead. Now who is next? Himawari?
Will Tsubaki take over her?
Yeah, who knows, maybe a double knock out, where one gets rejected midway into the volume while another gets rejected at the end of next volume. Question is now what's next? Do they go back to being friends? Or will they become strangers the next time they meet? Or does Cosmos go to a farther school/high-level university to pursue whatever her original goals were? Or perhaps she just cuts her hair

Last edited by charlie2020; 2019-12-12 at 19:27.
charlie2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-13, 10:48   Link #125
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie2020 View Post
Yeah, who knows, maybe a double knock out, where one gets rejected midway into the volume while another gets rejected at the end of next volume. Question is now what's next? Do they go back to being friends? Or will they become strangers the next time they meet? Or does Cosmos go to a farther school/high-level university to pursue whatever her original goals were? Or perhaps she just cuts her hair
Traitors hit list:
Cosmos X
Himawari
Asunaro
Sasanka

Not traitors but still awful people
Tsukimi
Cherry
Tanpopo
Old 2019-12-13, 11:28   Link #126
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Tanpopo?
Nevert thought would see that name in another series. I only know one Tanpopo.
So, how's the shitty senpai after her ship sunk?
Old 2019-12-14, 06:11   Link #127
wuhugm
Confused Shark

What is this farce?
As if anyone except Panji can win
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-14, 10:43   Link #128
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

But this is still a good farce comparing to the other farce.
the other farce problem is usually in the Main Heroine who is for whatever reason (being tsundere, didn't confess her love, or something) that make story got so long without the relationship progessing, while in this farce, the problem is in the MC that prolong the story.
Old 2019-12-14, 14:35   Link #129
charlie2020

Quote:
Traitors hit list:
Cosmos X
Himawari
Asunaro
Sasanka

Not traitors but still awful people
Tsukimi
Cherry
Tanpopo
You forgot the biggest traitor lol: that dumbass Sun-chan.
I thought Sasanka already got shot down in volume 11, no? Or were those tears of her not a confession? Or maybe she still isn't giving up. Oh yeah, now that you brought up that list, I think your order is right: Himawari will probably be eliminated next, since Cosmos was the first to "confess", and now she's the first to be rejected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
But this is still a good farce comparing to the other farce.
the other farce problem is usually in the Main Heroine who is for whatever reason (being tsundere, didn't confess her love, or something) that make story got so long without the relationship progessing, while in this farce, the problem is in the MC that prolong the story.
Well, from the author's perspective, if it makes cents, it makes sense. Also, I can't blame the MC entirely, since he values friendship and the status quo, but maintaining that relationship doesn't seem like an option anymore when the girls are pressing him to pick one. Perhaps rejection is karma for using the MCs as a tool...
Old 2019-12-14, 17:59   Link #130
SirCopert

Cosmos lost? To me it does not seem that she has actually "lost"
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-14, 18:27   Link #131
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Kinda wish author do dark twist...
After being rejected by Joro. Cosmos was gang raped by some thugs or other dark twist. Then, in hospital, she remembered what she did to him. And his forgiveness made her regret. So regret and karma come at same time truly finest retribution.
Too bad Author won't do it something like this.
Old 2019-12-14, 21:08   Link #132
charlie2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Kinda wish author do dark twist...
After being rejected by Joro. Cosmos was gang raped by some thugs or other dark twist. Then, in hospital, she remembered what she did to him. And his forgiveness made her regret. So regret and karma come at same time truly finest retribution.
Too bad Author won't do it something like this.
Oh yeah, lol, wasn’t Joro bullied in school for a while? Idk if cosmos spread the rumor or instigated the bullies to harass him, but she certainly turned a blind eye to his suffering and only requested they stop when the truth was revealed. I was thinking more along the lines of having her getting caught in some academic scandal or cheating on exams or embezzling funds as president or abusing authority, but yeah, suffering is suffering I guess. Hella dark from you, but like they say, an eye for an eye...

How will the other traitors get retribution to you?

I probably sound like an asshole, don’t I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
His deadline for choosing a girl was around winter, I think, and he was just kissed in an image, and what followed was him sighing while looking up, so he most likely rejected her and sighed because of how things ended up. Lost in the sense that her “heart” did not reach Joro

Last edited by LKK; 2019-12-14 at 21:36. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
Old 2019-12-14, 23:06   Link #133
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie2020 View Post
Oh yeah, lol, wasn’t Joro bullied in school for a while? Idk if cosmos spread the rumor or instigated the bullies to harass him, but she certainly turned a blind eye to his suffering and only requested they stop when the truth was revealed. I was thinking more along the lines of having her getting caught in some academic scandal or cheating on exams or embezzling funds as president or abusing authority, but yeah, suffering is suffering I guess. Hella dark from you, but like they say, an eye for an eye...

How will the other traitors get retribution to you?

I probably sound like an asshole, don’t I?
Well, beside Cosmos. I got his best friend's retribution...
Maybe he will got hit and run or something and then he lost his arms as exchange. He love baseball. So, losing arms like killing him.
For Himawari... Hmmmm
Old 2019-12-15, 16:21   Link #134
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
There's nothing worse than a rejection than a non rejection called 'but you're a friend to me'
Old 2019-12-16, 20:29   Link #135
charlie2020

Quote:
There's nothing worse than a rejection than a non rejection called 'but you're a friend to me'
cheating/ntr, betrayal, or friend-zone. Pick your poison lol
Old 2019-12-17, 17:16   Link #136
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm really behind, so can someone spell out how the girls betrayed him? I can't find translations of the early parts of the LN, and as such haven't really read it and the anime's already passed the manga by some time ago. PM is fine if you don't want to clutter the thread.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-18, 11:43   Link #137
charlie2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I'm really behind, so can someone spell out how the girls betrayed him? I can't find translations of the early parts of the LN, and as such haven't really read it and the anime's already passed the manga by some time ago. PM is fine if you don't want to clutter the thread.
Way beginning, cosmos and sunflower get tricked by Sun and start blaming him even though he’s been trying to pair them with him. Gets bullied as a result. Then the pony tail writes libelous statements to further damage his reputation. Then during the festival, the three girls who apparently promised to support him for popularity turn against him because they confess each one wants to be his girlfriend and don’t want Panji to win.
Old 2019-12-18, 15:32   Link #138
BWTraveller
Born to ship

That's it? Just the stuff that's already appeared in the anime? Frankly nothing I've seen so far is really so harsh I'd mark them off the list. Everyone's used and been bad to everyone else at some point, just like everyone's shown some real good as well. I'm going to need more than that before I'd be willing to hate them the way many seem to.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-18, 17:19   Link #139
charlie2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
That's it? Just the stuff that's already appeared in the anime? Frankly nothing I've seen so far is really so harsh I'd mark them off the list. Everyone's used and been bad to everyone else at some point, just like everyone's shown some real good as well. I'm going to need more than that before I'd be willing to hate them the way many seem to.
Using someone for self-interest is one thing; abandoning someone and turning against that person is another, which is my main frustration.

The anime made it much lighter and comedic, but as someone who first read the manga, I found their actions far more horrendous. Plus, there is no good for those girls, not when they've promised to never betray him again, only to go against him once again in the contest. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the only reason Cosmos and Sunflower even put in the effort to clear his name the next day was because of Panji. Maybe you're a bit more forgiving than some, but someone who chooses to throw someone under the bus because something doesn't go his or her way has no right to be forgiven, even more so for abandoning a friend just for personal gain after being given another chance. While Joro may seem sneaky and dirty, when push comes to shove, he will take the high road. Can't say the same for anyone else besides Panji.

I get it: revenge solves nothing, and two wrongs do not make a right. But maybe having those girls suffer will make them grow more as people/characters, because from their actions, I only see lack of change, lack of learning, and lack of growth.

So yeah, if Cosmos actually got rejected in vol 13, then I think that may be the best thing that should happen to her, especially as she finishes her last year in high school and begins a new one in college. It'll be the price she pays for manipulating a person and being selfish.

Honestly, the story was supposed to be over the moment Panji revealed her true self; Joro just won't admit his love for her and prefers to maintain the status quo and keep his "friends", despite the revelation of their darkest sides. But now that some of his "friends" want more than just a friendship and have possibly forced him to choose, he's doing something he probably prefer not to do from the last image in vol 13: turning them down, even if they can't go back to being friends anymore.

One of the few things keeping me up to date on the story and not just jump to the final novel ending is Panji 4D-chessing her way out of the mess and into Joro's heart.

Last edited by charlie2020; 2019-12-18 at 17:58.
Old 2019-12-18, 17:27   Link #140
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, they manipulate him, use him, caused him to be bullied and destroy his reputation. Their action truly disgusting.
Anime tune and made very light of it... So, you only saw glimpse of it.

Tags
fake harem, harem, rom com