Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-19, 16:04   Link #121
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Yu Yu hakusho - Yusuke asks Keiko to marry him before he leaves for demon-world and when he returns they kiss in the sand....Kuwabara also hooks up with Hiei's sister...Botan even suggests that he sneaks in her room late at night alot of times...Then there's Hiei and Kurama ...The great character relationships (Not just romantically) is just one of the reasons Yu Yu is my favorite shonen of all time...
I totally forgot about Yu Yu Hakusho! Thanks for reminding me. God that had a near PERFECT ending. Seen it through twice.

Back to the topic. Ichigo and Rukia or Ichigo and Orihime. Bleh, I don't really like either girl all that much. Rukia's an ungrateful bitch (and I really don't think she's drawn very pretty). And Orihime...is just an idiot. Who wants a GF with the brain the size of a peanut? Sure she's hot...but blah.

So I don't think Ichigo should get with either girl. Ichigo needs to get with Yoruichi. She's by far the most interesting, sexiest and smartest. Hands down.

Ichigo x Yoruichi fan club ftw.
Old 2006-04-22, 00:23   Link #122
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

how can you guys like rukia!

"no ichigo, dont fight him. you're too weak" *kapow! ichi's opponent gets pwned*
Old 2006-04-22, 02:39   Link #123
XxBlackDragonXx

Orihime ain't stupid. Remember long long long time ago. When there were the finals. Orihime was ranked 3rd. Shes one smart ass bitch. Orihime just daydreams alot and stuff. Besides that, shes pretty smart. Anyways. Orihime needs to get wit Chad. Chad is big, strong, and smart. Uryu wit Rukia since they both got sticks up their asses.. Ichigo with Renji because ever girl with funky eye brows needs another girl. Meaning Ichigo and Renji. Bleach Lesbos!. Everyone's happy!
Old 2006-04-22, 03:58   Link #124
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippo-Kun
how can you guys like rukia!

"no ichigo, dont fight him. you're too weak" *kapow! ichi's opponent gets pwned*
Rukia
Old 2006-04-22, 04:00   Link #125
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Rukia
Seconded.

Old 2006-04-22, 04:07   Link #126
tempco

Oh please. Everyone knows Ichigo and Yoruichi are gonna hook up sooner or later.
Old 2006-04-22, 05:22   Link #127
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlackDragonXx
Orihime ain't stupid. Remember long long long time ago. When there were the finals. Orihime was ranked 3rd. Shes one smart ass bitch. Orihime just daydreams alot and stuff. Besides that, shes pretty smart. Anyways.
Booksmart don't equal people smart...In college you can find the smartest girls around and they'll be the most naive prey when it comes to social and emotional issues...Orihime is a cute noodlehead who makes good grades...She can solve an algorithm, but can she solve Ichigo?

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-04-22 at 15:03.
Old 2006-04-22, 05:23   Link #128
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
She can solve an algorithm, but can she solve Ichigo?
No one can solve Ichigo
Old 2006-04-22, 05:38   Link #129
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlackDragonXx
Orihime ain't stupid. Remember long long long time ago. When there were the finals. Orihime was ranked 3rd.
If we go by that alone, then it makes me wonder why Ichigo is sometimes so stupid, although he's also academically good.
Old 2006-04-22, 06:26   Link #130
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

ichogo ganna get it on with chad.

rukia with renji and orihime with ishida
Old 2006-04-22, 08:10   Link #131
asam_laksa

Quote:
Booksmart don't equal people smart...In college you can find the smartest girls around and they'll be the most naive prey when it comes to social and emotional issues...Orihime is cute noodlehead who makes good grades...She can solve an algorithm, but can she solve Ichigo?
Inoue understands Ichigo more. She knows when to let go of Ichigo and when to worry and go after Ichigo. And most of the time she accomodates to his needs.

Not like Rukia who seems to be clingy and bossy over him. Goes after him when he needs to do it alone.

Ichigo isn't the one who needs people to make decision for him entirely without consulting him.

That is why I prefer IchigoOrihime more than IchigoRukia. Rukia indeed is stiffling / suffocating him.

And what is wrong with having innocent, naive thoughts about people?? These people have optimism needed to get this world going. She is cheerful over throughout the whole situation. Was she depressed and upset throughout the whole situation in Sou Society.....yeah she was depressed and worried over Ichigo and her ability TO HELP EVERYONE.....but all in all, she was not afraid of going through the whole troublesome shinigamis.

And she can be pretty smart. Remember, she was the one who thought it first for her and Ishida to dress like shinigamis and get out safely. And she doesn't need any reiatsu (like Ishida does) to knock two shinigamis. That is already a different thing between Inoue and Rukia. Rukia is depressed and dependable on stuffs like others and reiatsu. Inoue.....she has to depend on her agility, strongwill and physica strength.....she may have her own powers, but Inoue uses her everything to fight out.
Old 2006-04-22, 09:54   Link #132
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa
Inoue understands Ichigo more. She knows when to let go of Ichigo and when to worry and go after Ichigo. And most of the time she accomodates to his needs.

Not like Rukia who seems to be clingy and bossy over him. Goes after him when he needs to do it alone.

Ichigo isn't the one who needs people to make decision for him entirely without consulting him.
You make it sound like Ichigo is a victim to Rukia's whims.
The truth however is, that no one tells Ichigo to do something he doesn't want to do. He's much too stubborn for that.
Besides, your argument would have more merit if Rukia's behaviour would actually be viewed as annoying by Ichigo. But he doesn't. On the contrary, he's unhappy when she is away, which clearly tells us that he isn't bothered in the least by her bossiness.

Quote:
And she can be pretty smart. Remember, she was the one who thought it first for her and Ishida to dress like shinigamis and get out safely. And she doesn't need any reiatsu (like Ishida does) to knock two shinigamis. That is already a different thing between Inoue and Rukia. Rukia is depressed and dependable on stuffs like others and reiatsu. Inoue.....she has to depend on her agility, strongwill and physica strength.....she may have her own powers, but Inoue uses her everything to fight out.
FYI, reiatsu is spiritual pressure and if you don't have any reiatsu at all then you also can't use spiritual powers, meaning that Inoue has and needs reiatsu, otherwise she would be a normal human without any powers.

Another thing, Inoue is no less dependable on others than Rukia because without Ishida and Ichigo rescuing her she would have been long dead.
Old 2006-04-22, 11:03   Link #133
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai

Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Ichigo can have both Rukia and Orihime, 'cause he is a pimp...
Old 2006-04-22, 12:03   Link #134
XxBlackDragonXx

Alrite...in that case Ichigo gets Orihime, and Rukia. Ishida and Chad and go screw them selves.
Old 2006-04-22, 15:33   Link #135
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:

That is why I prefer IchigoOrihime more than IchigoRukia. Rukia indeed is stiffling / suffocating him.
Ichigo understands what Rukia gave up for him...For him to protect the people most important to him, his family...Death was to be her penalty for this which deeply affected Ichigo...While most girls cater to him she challenges him (Tatsuki does this too, but she's gonna lose T_T)...She tries to tell him what to do and wants to be that assertive figure in his life (which screams "HELLO!! She really cares about him...") She sees his awesome potential, but still wants to protect him...He reminds her of Kaine who she seemingly was secretly in love with (Who she had to kill) and she desperatley wants him to live-on unlike what happened to that other guy...All qualities of someone either subtley//secrectly in love or just really cares about another person...If she wasn't clingy, bossy, stiffling, suffocating she wouldn't care too much about Ichigo...Hell Rukia has been around for hundreds of years and never had the feelings she's had around Ichigo and even the others for that matter...She was a little female Byakuya who lacked showing her real feelings until she met Ichigo and the gang...To be that type of person and turn into a suffocating (as you said) type of person tells you the effect Ichigo has had on her....The proof is in the pudding...When does Ichigo fight his hardest and gains the most power? When his loli Rukia is in trouble ....

In real life ever notice how many couples are comprised of bossy girls who get into arguments with their BF's yet they still care about each other...Couples who argue like cats and dogs, have relationship power struggles yet are still in love (I've experienced that one first-hand)...Don't act like this is some strange occurance...I know Ichigo likes Orihime, but she doesn't excite or challenge him evidently like Rukia does...Not all guys dig the catering type...
Old 2006-04-23, 18:14   Link #136
Dosu189

Orohime. Rukia is too, well, dumb.
Old 2006-04-24, 09:13   Link #137
nessy

neither really fit him imo.
i prefer ichi single >: ]
Old 2006-04-24, 23:21   Link #138
Bob from Walmart

Erm... i would have to say neither as well.

Hmm Orihime and Rukia have pretty much become ichigos best friends, they are too close together to become a couple. But i think Tatsuke would be the one for ichigo. ... wait did i get the right name? , (orihime's friend)
Old 2006-04-25, 16:13   Link #139
Lucia
Hollow Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu189
Orohime. Rukia is too, well, dumb.
Who said Rukia is dumb? She's in the top of her class in kidou at the shinigami academy. I think the reason why she's at the bottom level at Ichigo's school is because the classes are probably way different from the one she was taught at the shinigami school. I doubt they teach future shinigami mathematics, science, and algorithms.

Bob from Walmart
- Yeah, you got Orihime's best friend's name correct...it just the spelling is Tatsuki not Tatsuke, but they sound the same when your pronounced them so it doesn't really matter.

In any case, I'm a fan of Ichigo x Rukia..So, naturally, I pick them. I don't have anything against Orihime. I think her character is developed quite well by Kubo and I can relate to her feelings, but I just don't think she's a good match with Ichigo. I see their relationship as just very good friends, and nothing more than that. However, I can say the same thing too with Ichigo x Rukia. The way Kubo has done this manga so far, I can't really tell what sort of relationship does Ichigo & Rukia have...but whether it's platonic or more, I love the idea of both of them together. If Kubo decided not to pair anyone up at the end of the series, then that's fine with me too.

Last edited by Lucia; 2006-04-25 at 16:28.
Old 2006-04-25, 17:04   Link #140
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
No one can solve Ichigo
Uruhara and Yourichi have a good grasp on him I think and that's why they can push him in the direction they want to.
Closed Thread