AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-19, 12:45   Link #121
chord
Banned

Who gives a crunk about which eye is suppeirior. The Byakugan is a good eye to have, but I don't think its one of the three ledgendary eye's that Jeriyah was talking about a few chapters a head.
I believe that the three eye's are
MS, Rinnegan, Rensegan. I think that's how that move got its name, Mianto created it and it looked just like Kunisha's eye doujutsu.
So he called it the rensegan.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 13:21   Link #122
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
MS, Rinnegan, Rensegan.
Other than you're anus, where did this idea of Rensegan being some eye bloodline come from?
Old 2007-11-19, 17:13   Link #123
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Who gives a crunk about which eye is suppeirior. The Byakugan is a good eye to have, but I don't think its one of the three ledgendary eye's that Jeriyah was talking about a few chapters a head.
MS, Rinnegan, Rensegan. I think that's how that move got its name, Mianto created it and it looked just like Kunisha's eye doujutsu.
You're being sarcastic right lol I agree that it probably doesn't matter which is stronger, but I think it's good to try and compare and contrast Byakugan, Rinnegan, and Sharingan since these are the only three I can think of and since the Rinnegan already has an ability similar to Byakugan I must say that the chances are high that at the moment the Byakugan is one of the 3 great eye techniques. As a side note I think Rinnegan is clearly believed to be the strongest...as for Sharingan and Byakugan...I think those two techniques overall completely depends on the person and on is not nec. better than the other so it ultimately comes to personal preferance of which you like better.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 18:39   Link #124
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttups View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I'm hoping Tsunade is a little feistier than that and does come because she really cares.

If one Kage is attacked by another Kage, it could be considered an act of violence. Especially if the Kage who got attacked is a major villain in the storyline. I probably just messed up the village's name by accident. My bad.
Pein is not a Kage, Rain is not one of the five major villages (though so far it's portrayed better than most of them...)

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 01:31   Link #125
Spideyknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post

Ah, because we all know that Naruto's Mom had a eye doujutsu, amirite? Don't be retarded, the Byakugan is definitely one of the three eye techniques. Rasengan is a move developed by the 4th and there's nothing saying he didn't have it long before he met Kushina.
Spideyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 11:02   Link #126
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

If I had a pound for everytime somebody said "The Rasengan is a super great dojutsu really, that's what Yondaime based his technique on. Oh, and Kushina has it" I would have bought the rights to Naruto by now.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 11:45   Link #127
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Pein is not a Kage, Rain is not one of the five major villages (though so far it's portrayed better than most of them...)
He is basically a Kage. The power level and the role in his village are pretty similar to a kage, he just doesn't have the title.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 13:10   Link #128
Ichimaru

question about the bodies summoned by pein or watever remaining bodies he has....

pein could have 5 powerful bodies at his disposal b4 or during this era, these guys could have been well known in narutoverse...question is how come jman didnt recognize who the 2 bodies idenfication were? heroes, or bad guys become legend that pass down there stories to the later generation....if jman doesnt know wtf they are, they are probably ahead of his time or during his time that jman didnt hear any stories about these guys...

this was the same incident in the sasori fight, sakura didnt know the puppet was sands hokage was...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 13:14   Link #129
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

They might just be random bodies Pein encountered at some point of his struggles as Nagato and kept them for specific Chakra characteristics to constitute his whole persona.. I mean they dont have to be heroes or well known people..
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 13:45   Link #130
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

I'm pretty sure he made the bodies out of Ham. Didn't it say that in one of the earlier chapters?
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 14:05   Link #131
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

It's unlikely but the bodies themselves may not even be other former ninjas...other than Yahiko, they may just be the embodiment of other aspects of himself.
Old 2007-11-20, 15:07   Link #132
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin View Post
It's unlikely but the bodies themselves may not even be other former ninjas...other than Yahiko, they may just be the embodiment of other aspects of himself.
How does that even translate? You're saying they're just corporeal manifestations of his personality via Rinnegan? Yeah you said it yourself, pretty unlikely.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 15:34   Link #133
naruto89

Rinnegan = Ginger Gene
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 15:56   Link #134
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
B. In terms of sight range the rinnegan wins. 1) Rinnegan has no blind spot 2) Rinnegan has a larger potential field of sight (I can be in Europe, USA, Australia sight wise all at the same time if one of my bodies is there and im playing chess in Africa) 3) Rinnegan's sight range is not static. If the target I am oberving moves to a distant location I can have one of my bodies follow him and I can see him - targetting.
Byakugan can se 360 degree minus a small blind spot an the radius of reach will depend on the user, Rinengan Blindspot will depend on each body Point of Vision.(when those bodies are present), in the panel posted before, the blind spot is anything behind Peins current body.

Moving one of the body to follow the target is equivalent of the Byakugan user doing the same. And we don’t know how far away Pein could be from these summoned bodies or How many at the same time he can Summon.

what I wonder if using a Blinding light on one clone could affect all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
people... do not miscalculate rinnegans power.

its not yet been revealed fully. the 3 person camera thing may be about pains ability , not all rinnegan users ability or even rinnegans ability.we just know that pein is using bodies and can see with all of them.
I think Rinengan plays a important part in this, showing only the doujutsu has been done before to illustrate the Sharingan doing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Rinnegan's already stated to be most powerful of the three doujutsu. But that doesn't mean the author is trying to say it's superior in every aspect.
I’m confused, once it for all, what is the correct translation? Rinengan is the most powerful Dojutsu, or it the most revered Doujutsu?
Old 2007-11-20, 16:10   Link #135
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
How does that even translate? You're saying they're just corporeal manifestations of his personality via Rinnegan? Yeah you said it yourself, pretty unlikely.
Ever watched "Shugo Chara"

Seriously though I was trying to make the point that we really don't know anything about the "bodies" of Pain.

Quote:
You're saying they're just corporeal manifestations of his personality via Rinnegan?
Though I don't really want to get to the point where it looks like this is a theory about what will actually happen I would clarify that I wasn't meaning aspects of his personality but of the paths of Samsara.
Old 2007-11-20, 16:11   Link #136
Kowai

interesting how the 31337 Pein has an ability VERY similar to naruto.
narutos kb is basiaclly the non-bloodline and nerfd version of what we have seen Pein do.

Therefore Pein probably trains the same way as KB training. all Rinengan users maybe possibly trained this way and thats how they mastered all elements/justsus etc.
(speakign generally not specifically)
Old 2007-11-20, 16:17   Link #137
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttups View Post
He is basically a Kage. The power level and the role in his village are pretty similar to a kage, he just doesn't have the title.
Completly agree with the power level. Pein is made out to be increadibly powerful, and is going toe to toe with Jaraiya, who was supposed to be the next Hokage for the leaf, but he turned that down. Pain having the role of a Kage, idk. I belive most villagers have never even met him, from the people Jaraiya was originally interogating, it seemed like most of the villagers had no idea what Pein & Konon actually looked like. They were just reffered to as a god & an angel. Where as if you look at, Tsunade, most villagers know her (heck her head is carved on a mountain), she assigns missions to the village shinobi, and is responsible for the villages well being. Where as Pein just seems like he doesn't like outsiders in his village, and that's about it.

Quote:
I’m confused, once it for all, what is the correct translation? Rinengan is the most powerful Dojutsu, or it the most revered Doujutsu?
Went back & checked every translation I could find. They all say the most powerful.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 16:28   Link #138
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post

Jiraiya used the kanji 瞳 術 translating to "utmost respect" so yes, I think "revered" is the more accurate translation. But I would think it gained that status because it grants the most powerful combat capability of the three. Unless there is some other reason it would earn that reputation, like maybe a powerful healing ability.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 16:29   Link #139
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Byakugan can se 360 degree minus a small blind spot an the radius of reach will depend on the user, Rinengan Blindspot will depend on each body Point of Vision.(when those bodies are present), in the panel posted before, the blind spot is anything behind Peins current body.

Moving one of the body to follow the target is equivalent of the Byakugan user doing the same. And we don’t know how far away Pein could be from these summoned bodies or How many at the same time he can Summon.

what I wonder if using a Blinding light on one clone could affect all of them.
We are talking about all bodies being thrown in the scene. Not just for each specific body in particular (in which case of course its blind spot is the back). In Rinnegan case one body can cover the other and with 6 bodies in there i see no problem with it whatsoever considering that the oppoenent might not even know where the bodies are that are observing him (they might be in higher ground for example).

Actually it's not the same as moving he Byakugan user because in the rinnegan case the user himself is not moving yet seeing while in byakugan case he has to move himself there to observe. And as said Rinnegan sight is not static. The vision of the rinnegan is ever seeing because it can target many different things always shifting whereas Byakugan is essential normal eyesight in almost all directions x rayed yet still always in one static area at the time. At point X I see area Y with Byakugan but with Rinnegan I see potentially 6 Y. And with Rinnegan I am not moving at all but I see so my sight is not static it is everywhere i wish it to be without me being there but a random body of mine. We dont know how many he can summon but he has 6 so until proven wrong i assume he can summon anything he has got.

They are not clones btw..not to be confused with Narutos clones who share the experiences with Naruto but only after when they are destroyed.
Correction: If one eye can see and the others cant that means all can see the area the one eye can see.

Edit utmost respect: Interesting..some history about all the eye techniques might be unveiled..if we are lucky..

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2007-11-20 at 16:50. Reason: Utmost respect
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 17:06   Link #140
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
We are talking about all bodies being thrown in the scene. Not just for each specific body in particular (in which case of course its blind spot is the back). In Rinnegan case one body can cover the other and with 6 bodies in there i see no problem with it whatsoever considering that the oppoenent might not even know where the bodies are that are observing him (they might be in higher ground for example).
That’s why I said the Blind spot will depend on each body point of vision, Byakugan has one specific Blind spot and this Blind spot is small, in perspective, with this trick pein did he should have a lot of Blind spot similar to the Bakugan. also Byakugan creates a Dome kind of radius, even by having six bodies there, it would still be impossible to not have different blind spots, Given you have to think about the direction of Up and maybe even down.

Quote:
Actually it's not the same as moving he Byakugan user because in the rinnegan case the user himself is not moving yet seeing while in byakugan case he has to move himself there to observe. And as said Rinnegan sight is not static. The vision of the rinnegan is ever seeing because it can target many different things always shifting whereas Byakugan is essential normal eyesight in almost all directions x rayed yet still always in one static area at the time. At point X I see area Y with Byakugan but with Rinnegan I see potentially 6 Y. And with Rinnegan I am not moving at all but I see so my sight is not static it is everywhere i wish it to be without me being there but a random body of mine. We dont know how many he can summon but he has 6 so until proven wrong i assume he can summon anything he has got.
With Byakugan you can see 6 Y if you want, everything will depend of Point of Vision, etc, have to remember that the Byakugan has the potential to see Very far away, so while the Rinengan users needs to keep on moving to keep his eyesight on target, the Byakugan user can stay in the same place before the object gets out of his reach, which can be very far.

I see it the same and maybe even better for the Byakugan, because while moving it only opens up more the potential blind spots for Pein or the clones, if Clone A move away from Pein or /and the other clones, then Clone A will basically be like pein without Summoned Bodies, a person with normal field of Vision.

Whereas the Byakugan can maintain a decent point of distance from the person he is pursuing, and even any type of obstacle would not be of any trouble thanks to Byakugan ability to detect Chakra (so far Rinengan doesn’t see Chakra).

What this ability has superior than the byakugan is not the Blind spots or Keeping focus on the target, is Been able to see in different perspective so each Body has its back covered. So in close encounter fights plus the fact that Pein is a skilled shinoby, it would make impossible for almost anyone to land a blow to one of his Body. Is an ability that suits perfectly having more than one body fighting for you.

Quote:
They are not clones. They are bodies. Yet no. One of them could be blinded but each of them acts like a camera to the other so if one can see and the others cant that means all can see. It is how Pain can react to attacks he doesnt see coming but the other eye sees for him.
Sorry if my term confused you, but I'm calling them clones....because.... I like to call them like that, I’m aware this are real bodies, but I like more how Clones sound, so I will stick to call them Clones when referring to one of Pein buddies…

And I get your point regarding not getting blind.