Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-01, 18:54   Link #121
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
Is it just me or have the Shinigami Golden have been getting more and more.... towards the female fanservice side of the spectrum? I mean, it used to be Kon stealing Hanatarou's body, now it's Soi Fon slicing clothing off of Ukitake. D= (They really should do that with the Espada and Halibel's entourage. Although that may end much more violent than the Shinigami version of it.)
The golden is based off of some of the colorful bleach. I realy hope they do the follow ups to this one.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-03-01, 19:03   Link #122
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac2is View Post
But yea i am now confused, cuz now i remember the scene with Grimmjow, and Tousen looked much stronger then he usually was...
Ah well, hopefully we'll get to see his strength soon, and then we compare it with Ulquiorra
Maybe he got zapped with the Hōgyoku too and got stronger???
Old 2008-03-01, 22:45   Link #123
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Helly-chan

Życze ci wesoŀych urodzin

Szayel is evil. Both in his methods and his name. The sz doesn't work in English. It works in Polish, but then the y doesn't work because having three vowels in a row doesn't work. So I'm stuck using a Polglish name for him.
Old 2008-03-02, 04:57   Link #124
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
I don't know If I should feel sorry for orihime

first, those two are very destructive

but at the second thought, orihime could protect from them... i don't get it Oo
It might even be that Aizen sent them to "test" Orihime......to see what she's really capable of. I doubt that those two would have the guts to defy the GodLike Aizen-sama so casually. That might be why Orihime's not fighting back yet.......she's not a monkey that'll fight to entertain Aizen or to provide him data. Or then again, she might just be too depressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
Is it just me or have the Shinigami Golden have been getting more and more.... towards the female fanservice side of the spectrum? I mean, it used to be Kon stealing Hanatarou's body, now it's Soi Fon slicing clothing off of Ukitake. D= )
Well, it was funny......perhaps slightly disturbing. I hope Ukitake gets his revenge on the perv! The oddest part is, I don't think Soi Fong is really interested in guys anyway..she certainly wasn't too excited when she saw Ukitake's pecs. It's just part of her job as a shinigami's women association member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac2is View Post
Yea lol we wont talk about Aizen, cuz he is REALLY strong O.O;; Remember the time when he caught Ichigo his sword with 1 finger, while Ichigo was in Bankai ._. Thats...pretty...damn....impressive :O
But even then, we don't know if he really caught it, or whether it was part of his illusion. There's no way of knowing. Personally, I think it was an illusion.........if he'd honestly touched Zangetsu with his finger, he would've shattered it into a million pieces.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-03-02 at 05:19.
Old 2008-03-02, 05:35   Link #125
medigo

Ichigo was weakened already anyway
Old 2008-03-02, 16:15   Link #126
BleachOD
Banned

I loved seeing Loly and Menoly...lay the smacketh down on Orihime.

(Hey now...You know I don't like her. Don't be so quick to condemn me)

Ulquiorra finally looked like his old self and not so deformed and he was really cute in all his Emo-ness. I love his Seyiu to pieces! He is the perfect one to Play Ulquiorra. He plays him like the bad ass he is.

Ichigo looked cool...but then he he always does...
The animation in this ep was outstanding

GRTFUKNEPISODE!.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:29   Link #127
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
how dare you say such things about Orihime...your just jelous of her hair arn't you? maybe her mind blowing good looks and personality?
Old 2008-03-02, 16:53   Link #128
BleachOD
Banned

I don't like her. What?!

I would have like to see a little more violence. It was one of my favorite parts. I have IchiOri demon (My E-mom) Who hates Rukia...Her fave scene is grimjow punching a hole in Rukia...
I didn't begrudge her, her sentiments...Since I feel the same about Yammy kicking her and the loly and menoly beat down...

Kakashi-sensei...That didn't hurt her feelings....So you should let it slide...

If it's any consolation...Inoue has looked really beautiful these last episodes...

P.S. They day I compare my looks against a fictional character...I checking to the nearest funny farm...

I don't like her because he is a whiny, weak will, excessive stalker...but I always thought she was cute. I just think Rukia is just as cute or cuter.

Personality...She's a dingbat. Why on earth would I be jealous of that. Besides I am very caring, loving and giving ...and loyal to a fault so she has nothing on me....

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-03-03 at 09:59.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:18   Link #129
Kakashi
カカシ

She has looked beautiful hasn't she? Her hair was especially shiny this episode - on topic.

What will you do if Orihime kill's Aizen-sama and gets together with Ichigo while Rukia dies in a pool of her own blood? I shouldn't be saying that I like Rukia after all

but I beg to differ that she's a stalker

she doesnt think like you *runs*
Old 2008-03-03, 08:57   Link #130
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

It was a good episode, the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra part anyway. Can't say i even enjoy Renji's fight with that Pink-haired idiot.

Why was Ulquiorra's Cero blast bluey-greenish colour when the ususal ones are Red?
Old 2008-03-03, 09:20   Link #131
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
It was a good episode, the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra part anyway. Can't say i even enjoy Renji's fight with that Pink-haired idiot.

Why was Ulquiorra's Cero blast bluey-greenish colour when the ususal ones are Red?
You know I wandered the same thing...his bara is sometimes blue, too...

Maybe it's because he is a presumed vastolorde
Old 2008-03-03, 09:22   Link #132
mazer8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post

Read the manga and you'll see why. Hopefully Renji's fight won't take up too much of the next episode and they'll focus on Orihime...not that I don't like Renji-cause I do, but his fights are always sooooo boring.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:38   Link #133
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazer8 View Post
Read the manga and you'll see why. Hopefully Renji's fight won't take up too much of the next episode and they'll focus on Orihime...not that I don't like Renji-cause I do, but his fights are always sooooo boring.
I do read the Manga....I don't see how that'd explain anything...unless i've overlooked something
Old 2008-03-03, 10:57   Link #134
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think its because Renji's bankai is really lame, he just stand back and flails it letting the sword do all the work.... Kubo should've done a better job with designing Renji's Bankai...
Old 2008-03-03, 12:48   Link #135
kissthestick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think its because Renji's bankai is really lame, he just stand back and flails it letting the sword do all the work.... Kubo should've done a better job with designing Renji's Bankai...
Renji should've never came in the first place, i miss the SS arc Renji........oh well
Old 2008-03-03, 13:04   Link #136
Kakashi
カカシ

I agree Renji's Bankai just gets owned by everyone, too clumsy and slow.
Old 2008-03-03, 14:09   Link #137
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-genius View Post
I agree Renji's Bankai just gets owned by everyone, too clumsy and slow.
Very true. And everyone he fights (and gets owned by) tells him how his Bankai is crap and so easy to defeat as they kick his ass. I haven't got anything against Renji but thats what always happens.
Old 2008-03-03, 15:47   Link #138
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Renji is just someone who suffers badly from Worf syndrome. He looks kinda hard and around Ichigo's level so if you want to show how badass someone is just have them kick the crap out of Renji. It is by Renji that all too often we are able to measure Ichigo's growth.

Chad is another victim of Worf syndrom.

Last edited by Formely_anon; 2008-03-03 at 20:08.
Old 2008-03-03, 17:06   Link #139
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
Renji is just someone who suffers badly from Worf syndrome. He looks kinda hard and around Ichigo's level so if you want to show how badass someone is just have them kick the crap out of Renji. It is by Renji that all to often we are able to measure Ichigo's growth.
lol..

It's funny because it's so true. The best thing about Renji is that he can bleed at a constant supply. His tattoes are pretty cool too. I wonder if there is any Renji-fans left in our forum since the days of the SS arc?
Old 2008-03-03, 17:46   Link #140
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

I think OD is a fan of him, but everybody knows that her true God is still Ichigo The over-use of his bankai coupled with unsuccessfulness just lost him...poor guy He's looking good with his hair down nonetheless

monir! Your hips dansen makes me laugh like a retard...

*oops!! has been kind of absent those days due to my moving of location ^^;*

Geta! That pic is wonderful! Much love <3

Also thank you to all!

About the episode: it was quite entertaining! Ulquiorra's hand in his pocket was what marked me the most

Shinigami cup is still the best thing though xD
Closed Thread