AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-25, 06:55   Link #121
Sasheks

Haha the kyuubi part that's inside of Naruto is the light one - the good that can be controlled maybe? And it is rather evil don't you think... it's quite possible Karin sensed that but since it is plain obvious everyone dismisses it. And if this is the 'good' side of kyuubi being all destructive and stuff; what about the 'bad' part? lol?
Sasheks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 07:24   Link #122
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I so want to see Tsunade and Naruto's reunion after Pain's fight!...
I hope to ask her about his mother .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 07:36   Link #123
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Having Naruto tickle her into submission?.... hmm I guess that is one way of confirming KarinxNaruto
Wait until Kyuubi bites her to regain his other half

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So , Naruto got an evil chakra like Sasuke ( yeah , it might be the crow )
Tsunade is still alive and Kakashi won't be the new hokage yet ?
Possible and a good idea.
Itachi's power, what is it supposed to be good for? As Itachi seemed rather weak in the eyes of Mister Zetsu back in the fight with Sasuke, I think he deliberately gave quite a huge amount of his power to Naruto in order to make Naruto deal with Sasuke and the inevitable problems. I think the Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye was a mere warning to Danzou "I was prepared, I have seen this coming" and that he met Naruto before the fight in order to make sure he is not backing the wrong horse.
That power could either avoid Amaterasu or even Tsukiyomi. It's also possible that it's a Susano that shields Naruto or that it's an offensive power. I think it's interesting that Sasuke was almost blind and had no active Sharingan that could trigger any technique set up by Itachi when they last met.
It's possible that this secret power gives Naruto the power to control the Kyuubi - that's what Sharingan is famous for. Naruto had a hard time to control it, in fact, he was out of control and Yondaime's secret jutsu was activated in order to restore the seal.
I could imagine Itachi to appear in Naruto's mind when he's freaking out the next time, taming the beast, letting Naruto gain control over it.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 08:20   Link #124
yakumo-chan

Quote:

Please don't get me wrong, i do like that pair, i think that they could be more funny as comic relief.

I just want to see how they proceed with her... she was in Taka.
yeah... that's what I thought too... if they were ever paired they will be a funny couple.....

cause Karin sometimes acts as a tsundere.....

is it me? or Karin is better with black hair???

karin's hair in anime is red.....
Old 2010-03-25, 08:28   Link #125
Fran~
floating away...

Tsundere without twin pigtails?... that's not Tsundere at all.

Old 2010-03-25, 08:30   Link #126
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
yeah... that's what I thought too... if they were ever paired they will be a funny couple.....

cause Karin sometimes acts as a tsundere.....

is it me? or Karin is better with black hair???

karin's hair in anime is red.....
It's you. Red hair is nice and that again - is me.
I think it's funny that Kakashi carried her on his back. That almost decides what role she's gonna play. Maybe Suigetsu and Yuugo will become allies, too?

If Karin were to have a crush on Naruto, Hinata would have a hard time because Karin is one aggressive bitch and Hinata is so shy. It would challenge Hinata to be more offensive in conquering Naruto's heart.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 08:45   Link #127
kitten320

Somehow I start to like Karin far more than Sakura... Sakura starts to dramaticlly fall again while Karin rises... It took only one try from Sasuke to kill her and she fully got over that bastard! I really hope that it will stay that way and that she won't fangirl over him again!

Yay, Tsunade is back! I wonder who will be the hokage at this point then. Since Kakashi didn't get to be fully announced yet...

Hope to see a nice reunion between Tsunade and Naruto^^
Old 2010-03-25, 09:19   Link #128
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Somehow I start to like Karin far more than Sakura... Sakura starts to dramaticlly fall again while Karin rises... It took only one try from Sasuke to kill her and she fully got over that bastard! I really hope that it will stay that way and that she won't fangirl over him again!

Yay, Tsunade is back! I wonder who will be the hokage at this point then. Since Kakashi didn't get to be fully announced yet...

Hope to see a nice reunion between Tsunade and Naruto^^
i think Sakura got over Sasuke too. The problem was simply that she didn't have the heart to kill him. Karin could've reacted similarly. I honestly don't think Karin would've had the guts to kill Sasuke either, if she had the oppurtunity.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 09:24   Link #129
Nemuru

lol if kakashi's engrave on the hokage mountain has a mask.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 09:37   Link #130
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Maybe Karin sensed the frog key guy inside Naruto or something else that has to do with the seal??

Either way, if she starts to like Naruto and provides comic relief, I will be most happy that she lived.
Old 2010-03-25, 09:40   Link #131
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
i think Sakura got over Sasuke too. The problem was simply that she didn't have the heart to kill him. Karin could've reacted similarly. I honestly don't think Karin would've had the guts to kill Sasuke either, if she had the oppurtunity.
I really don't know whow to react to Sakura at this point!
Naruto said that he and Sasuke will die together and then Sakura goes "Yes, our team has a chance for good ending!"
Where the hell did she see a good ending there? Or did I missunderstood something?
Sakura is definetly not fully over and that is frustrating -_-

She better get a hold of herself now and Kishimoto better do Sakura's remption that he promised... or was that her redemption just now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Maybe Karin sensed the frog key guy inside Naruto or something else that has to do with the seal??

Either way, if she starts to like Naruto and provides comic relief, I will be most happy that she lived.
That would be nice... maybe Sakura and Hinata will finally get a hold of their feelings.
Old 2010-03-25, 09:53   Link #132
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I really don't know whow to react to Sakura at this point!
Naruto said that he and Sasuke will die together and then Sakura goes "Yes, our team has a chance for good ending!"
Where the hell did she see a good ending there? Or did I missunderstood something?
Sakura has faith in Naruto... that's all. She knows that Naruto can endure a battle with Sasuke, not killing him and "save him".

But remember, she did think in Naruto hiding something... And look at Naruto's face when he went to Ichiraku's.
Old 2010-03-25, 09:57   Link #133
kitten320

Too many hope from her part... I really hope that Sasuke dies... having someone as evil as him to get all goody is too much for my brain X_x
I still didn't get over whole Pein thingy and Sasuke is far worse than Pein!

Yeh I know, it better be some good secret^^
Old 2010-03-25, 10:03   Link #134
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
now Karin is in love just for sense Naruto's chakra?
That's how she fell in love with Sasuke... or wait was it a bear attack... crazy anime/manga writers, get your stories straight. Anyway at least in the anime it was shown she fell in love with someone just because of the way his chakra felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I just have to add. Like father like son? Will history repeat itself with another redheaded refugee living in Konoha. Hinata who?
WOW yep, that comparison confirms it. She's either his sister or his future wife! It was obvious enough Naruto was the fourth's son before it was revealed simply because of the hair right? A comparison like that either means she's Naruto's sister, or Kishi's trying to set up another obvious future generation parallel that he seems so fond of doing. lol

Oh this whole thing with what she sensed in Naruto. Reading the spoilers I thought it would obviously just be the Kyuubi, but after reading the manga I'm not too sure anymore. Her recognizing it through me off. Yeah I considered the Hachibi, but she never reacted quite like that towards him. She did react that way to Sasuke after he killed Itachi. So that's actually making me lean a little more towards the whole evil intentions, or even the crow theory. Who knows, we only believe Itachi's not pure evil because of the words from Madara. Maybe it will turn out he was evil. She sensed super evil chakra from Sasuke after he transferred some of his power to Sasuke after the fight. Maybe it's the same for Naruto... dun dun dun
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 10:10   Link #135
kitten320

I actually dodn't get why everyone are claiming that Karis has a crush on him? 0_o
So what that she said his chakra is warm in comparison to Sasuke's? Can't she already compare and state the reality?
Old 2010-03-25, 10:52   Link #136
Nite-Wing

Until Karin threatens to rape Naruto I wont believe she has a crush on him.
Hinata is a non factor at this point
Naruto continues to ignore her
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 10:57   Link #137
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Hinata is a non factor at this point
Naruto continues to ignore her
It was so fun to see Hinata just standing there in the group without saying a word....

Karin raeping Naruto?... i approve!!!

twincest FTW
Old 2010-03-25, 11:09   Link #138
JustRob

Wow, when I read that part with Shizune crying and the guy saying his report was urgent, I almost thought they actually killed off Tsunade
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 11:14   Link #139
Miles54321

Why is everyone like karin X naruto

this is like...........wtf
Miles54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 11:22   Link #140
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post
this is like...........wtf