AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-08, 12:51   Link #1381
V33D12AG0N
The Draconic Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoff View Post
what does it say? :P
See the translated page here:
http://google.com/translate?u=http:/...07/index2.html
That should help you to understand it even though it's a little bit messed
Old 2008-07-08, 15:00   Link #1382
Darkoff
Nipaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V33D12AG0N View Post
See the translated page here:
http://google.com/translate?u=http:/...07/index2.html
That should help you to understand it even though it's a little bit messed
thanks and ROFL you should see what it say's in swedish xD
Old 2008-07-08, 20:51   Link #1383
Kaoru 25
Shinigami Noob

Send a message via MSN to Kaoru 25
Thumbs up

Oh wow, there's actually going to be a second season? Awesome. That show is so great.

Wikipedia said second season was called The Disappearance of Haruhi, but then it said something about it not going to happen.

I just hope there will be more to it, it's so good.
Old 2008-07-10, 05:51   Link #1384
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
No indication of when After Story will air either.

I'm sorta torn between Haruhi S2 and Clannad AS now.
Thats pretty interesting that even Clannad ~After Story~ doesn't have an air date as well. I think Kyoto animations is torn by the two shows...but I have a feeling that they just started to produce Haruhi season 2. Clannad AS should have been all completed by now and just standing by for an air date.
I think Kyoto should stop tormenting their fans and give an update on which will air first.
Old 2008-07-10, 14:05   Link #1385
Traece
:cool:

A second season of Haruhi? Can't say I'm not surprised...

The first season was so wildly popular it might as well have sparked its own full religion. Churches, pastors, and all. Of course... All the pastors would be female, and they wouldn't be pastors... They'd be Brigade Chiefs.
Old 2008-07-10, 14:34   Link #1386
max2k

Traece you (any one ) dont even get the over all plots of the story in the first seasson. And ther is realy some plote behind the screen of this light-hearthed comedy show.
Old 2008-07-10, 19:22   Link #1387
Darkoff
Nipaah!

oops nevermind, wrong section =D

Last edited by Darkoff; 2008-07-11 at 09:45. Reason: mistaken
Old 2008-07-11, 14:36   Link #1388
lazyasian224
Woot Eclair is a hottie
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to lazyasian224
Well it looks like Haruhi wont be comin out in the fall, according to this article:
The bottom part talks about clannad

is it possible for Kyo-ani to do 2 series at the same time during one season? i mean they are pretty intense...
Old 2008-07-11, 16:34   Link #1389
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Thats what I was thinking also...since Kyoto Animations haven't come up with an air date for Clannad ~After Story~, and they've been hinting about Haruhi season 2, they could be planning to air both seasons at the same time, but that would be a killer job for them...keeping up with two series at the same time.
Old 2008-07-11, 21:35   Link #1390
typhonsentra

No chance. Just give up on Haruhi, it'll come someday but any chance of it being this year were just shot down by that little blurb.
Old 2008-07-11, 21:45   Link #1391
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
No chance. Just give up on Haruhi, it'll come someday but any chance of it being this year were just shot down by that little blurb.
Next year, at the earliest, unless we get Little Busters first, but if that's true I don't care because I'll be too busy going "WOOOO!" at Little Busters...
Old 2008-07-12, 02:42   Link #1392
Hedd
Random Object

They say the hints are out there on when H-S2 is coming so pick through some of the news deals and see what subtle hints are common in each one. I'm sure it uses some vague references from the books as well. I'm still claiming somewhere around Christmas, first part of January at the latest. Christmas of this year or next year could be argued though with the increase of publicity spin up in the recent months, I think it would be logical to claim this Christmas. Quite possibly the 18th of Dec even.

You know, this would make a great pool event, though I doubt many here would toss money on a day.
Old 2008-07-12, 08:25   Link #1393
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
They say the hints are out there on when H-S2 is coming so pick through some of the news deals and see what subtle hints are common in each one. I'm sure it uses some vague references from the books as well. I'm still claiming somewhere around Christmas, first part of January at the latest. Christmas of this year or next year could be argued though with the increase of publicity spin up in the recent months, I think it would be logical to claim this Christmas. Quite possibly the 18th of Dec even.

You know, this would make a great pool event, though I doubt many here would toss money on a day.
Clannad AS will be 24 episodes, if they want to actually explain the plot, so no. Next spring.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:36   Link #1394
Shizzon
MEDIC!!

Location: Somewhere where anime is real and I watch reality on TV
Send a message via AIM to Shizzon
i read on AnimeNfo that Clannad AS will premire in October so it sucks that we must wait even longer for Haruhi S2. but i will still not mind seeing the Clannad AS
Old 2008-07-13, 18:44   Link #1395
Hypertaost
I misspelled, it's toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Thats what I was thinking also...since Kyoto Animations haven't come up with an air date for Clannad ~After Story~, and they've been hinting about Haruhi season 2, they could be planning to air both seasons at the same time, but that would be a killer job for them...keeping up with two series at the same time.
I HOPE that they can do 2 shows at once (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease). Sadly, just because they are hinting at it dosen't mean they will make it. They had been promoting the 2nd season even before the last ep of geass season 1 came out.
Old 2008-07-18, 20:46   Link #1396
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

it would be a wonderful fall season w/ haruhi on board along w/ gundam, clannad and the others.
Old 2008-07-19, 14:47   Link #1397
Amray

Did they not make some form of promotional trailer scene for "The Vanishment of Suzumiya Haruhi"? Apparently it is of Haruhi and Kyon breaking into school grounds and you see it from the schools security camera's point of view.
Old 2008-07-19, 15:35   Link #1398
M.Marangio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Did they not make some form of promotional trailer scene for "The Vanishment of Suzumiya Haruhi"?
Read the beginning of this thread, and then from post 116 onwards. The video is still available on youtube, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFBPVK0NpY.

Last edited by M.Marangio; 2008-07-19 at 15:43. Reason: added video
Old 2008-07-22, 16:39   Link #1399
ReneeBurossamu

I'm pretty disapointed that Haruhi S2 didn't air on July 7th like all the hype said. Why Clannad? I love it, but it needs a rest since it was pretty recent... =/

Also, if anybody wants to read the actual Haruhi Suzumiya series, there's BakaTsuki. Season 2 focuses on Volume 4:
http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...uzumiya_Haruhi

Giant spoilers, but I just LOVE Haruhi!

Enjoy.
Old 2008-07-23, 11:46   Link #1400
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
Read the beginning of this thread, and then from post 116 onwards. The video is still available on youtube, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFBPVK0NpY.
That actually looks like some scary Japanese movie. @_@
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, school life, science fiction, shounen