Condil12

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka View Post
It's kekkaishi and currently ongoing.

Thats the one, thanks buddy. Love
Condil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 22:37   Link #1402
RaIn33

This anime came out at least 8-10 years ago because I watched it when I was really young. I don't know what the name of this anime is called but I remember some contents of it. I hope anyone can give me an idea of what this anime might be. Thanks.

The story's main character is a little boy who's parent I think were "abducted" by outer space people. He then meets a robot that is sort of out of his control except for when he plays his flute, the robot will start walking. He meets this girl with pink (or blue) hair and they go on a journey together to find the boy's parent. Somewhere in the end, the girl meets her older brother who is sorta evil and the girl becomes evil but still kind at heart. The robot is important because of some reason and the girl uses the robot to do some kind of evil deed for her.

Then I'm not sure what happens anymore. If anyone has any info. Please reply. Thanks!
RaIn33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 22:04   Link #1403
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune of the Rose View Post
I am a huge fan of Weiss Kreuz, and I recently watched an AMV for it. However, it had a scene in it that I have never seen before. I'm pretty sure it's Aya, but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell what part of the series this is from or is it in the sequal?

yep... ran(said just before that clip) is aya's real name. there are quite a few clips of him in that video(i looked it up on youtube ;]) in Weiß Kreuz Gluhen (second seaon, comes after the ova) the animation changes due to some issues with copyrights or contracts, i dont remember what the story was, anyway they used a differnt animator after the ova was completed. so that's mostlikely where it's from. i havent seen the second season yet, because my friend told me the story changes totally. i should probably get to it, its on my list of things to watch. lol. actually....http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1822
check it out. hope this helps
hikaru_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 22:57   Link #1404
hikaru_masha
I want chocolate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru_masha View Post
ok....i posted this before but didnt get a responce, i was hopping someone would know of it now.

I saw an anime poster on this guys wall in a show(Mysterious Ways - Canadian - The episode where the girl thinks she's being possessed by a demon) and it looked really interesting. I would like to know the name of the anime.

It looked pretty old. My guess is late 80's-90's. It was an image of one guy from the shoulders up. there was a sword or something behind him in the center comming strait down at him from above. It looks as though the sword is spliiting him into another person or perhaps an alter-ego. One half (left) is of a normal guy, the other(right) had a white mask i beleve...not really sure. i know that that half had quite a bit of white in it. The illustration was similar to that of the Vampire princess miyu OVAs.

does this ring a bell to anyone? Thanks!

why desnt anyone know it?
hikaru_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 00:22   Link #1405
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru_masha View Post
why desnt anyone know it?
Maybe it's because you only provide a vague description of a poster you saw on a tv show?

Sounds like Bleach to me, but that doesn't fit the time frame or the animation =/
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 03:16   Link #1406
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
What anime is this character "kairin" in ? i think she's Animesuki's Mascot i believe.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 05:36   Link #1407
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
What anime is this character "kairin" in ? i think she's Animesuki's Mascot i believe.
She's not from any anime. She's completely fan-created.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 08:57   Link #1408
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
Kairin was created by Kiva128 as part of an AnimeSuki contest that was held in search of a new mascot for the site. Kairin was the winning design. There is a thread dedicated to creations featuring her in the Fan Creations forum:

Kairin ~ AnimeSuki's Mascot ~ Fan Art, Wallpapers, Cosplay, etc.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 17:30   Link #1409
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
thanks CG~ ^^... HAHA i never knew that....
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 03:04   Link #1410
Ido013
Demon of Elru

Send a message via MSN to Ido013
Looking for an old anime

I will apologize for the choice of music this clip has(to those it might offend) But heh thats the only lead i have left -_-;;

at 1:46 there is an part where this character appears and has lion ears and stuff...well thats the anime I'm looking for...
http://www.filecabi.net/video/anime-big-butts.html

Thing is, I remember only but a few things about this, I am pretty sure there were atleast two other characters(than the one in the clip), and I am sure one of them would turn into a chicken-human form...I think it was when he was scared or something not sure about this. And if I'm not wrong again the guy-lion, would have to sneeze to turn into his lion form. Now again not sure about it, I think they were only short episodes like only a few minutes. And every episodes would be done into a kind of light bulb or something.

Thats all the information my brain can sum up to now, I tell you its been like over 10 years since i've seen that thing, and at the time I didnt have a name either... if I'm not wrong it seemed to have been like a short anime clip between other anime episodes.
Ido013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 13:39   Link #1411
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

The show you're talking about is K. O. Beast.
Old 2006-11-27, 17:06   Link #1412
Ido013
Demon of Elru

Send a message via MSN to Ido013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
The show you're talking about is K. O. Beast.
Thanks a ton TnAdct1!!!! I really appreciated this ^^
Ido013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 00:48   Link #1413
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Hm i have an anime thats quite old. I watch it when i was a kid, hm let see....approx. 5-10 years ago.

It starts off with a guy with yellow hair, hes sorta like a blond and is quite poor. One day, he got some money from his mother and went to some salon to get his style all spikey and all. This guy likes to pick school fights and if not, other gang members start picking fights with him. Later on, he met another male character (he has black hair), they were rivals before, alyways fighting and all. However, they both become very good friends and soon after began fighting gangs and its members alongside. When they both are in tough situations, they both like to use cheap tricks to win lol.

If i recall, they both have a girl of their own. For the names of the two guys, IF my memory serves me right. In chinese, of the guys name is pronounced as *gold*.

This anime if i were to put into genre, it goes to schoolife,comedy.

I know is tough, sorry for the lack of pictures or any other references ><.

I think in one of the early episodes, when the main character (with yellow hair) went into a salon to get his hair done, he met his rival (with black hair). I recall the yellow hair guy making fun of the guy with black hair.

Hm...i guess this is all i can think of. In the meantime, i think i'll do some more research on it ><.

Thanks in advance!!!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 03:26   Link #1414
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

I remember that one. It was by the person who did Tenshi na Konamaiki... looks it up... Kyou Kara Ore Wa

To bad only the first episode was subtitled. That was a very funny show. I would love to see the other nine episodes.
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 09:32   Link #1415
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ Thanks very much ^^, lol it cracks me up when i was a kid haha, cant stop laughing when watching each episode. Same, would love to see it sub once day .
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 11:12   Link #1416
hedin_hiervard

Seen this a while ago, so memory could fail.... :-(
Setting: space. Main heroes: a boy and a girl (probably in love...), controlling a spaceship.
Most clear scene: to defeat their enemy (on a much bigger spaceship then theirs) they sacrifice their lives and perform a ram-attack.
Some scenes: a sort of planet with strange tubes (communications, dunno), and heroes fighting (wandering around?) there.
I'm pretty sure there were no mechas around.

I repeat: the key scene is the sacrifice.

Nope, nothing more. I beg for help, I'm addicted to it...
hedin_hiervard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 13:57   Link #1417
BaronNoir

I need help to find a serie.

It's from early 2006, maybe 2005

The tagline is something about airplanes no longer being usable, and being replaced by naval ships.

The serie features naval ships (armed) doing mercenaries jobs to protect the renewed sea shipping job.

(and, what a surprise, on the first episode, we realize that the ship have an all-female crew, except for the loser that his hired as an engineer)
BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 14:02   Link #1418
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
I need help to find a serie.

It's from early 2006, maybe 2005

The tagline is something about airplanes no longer being usable, and being replaced by naval ships.

The serie features naval ships (armed) doing mercenaries jobs to protect the renewed sea shipping job.

(and, what a surprise, on the first episode, we realize that the ship have an all-female crew, except for the loser that his hired as an engineer)
I would bet that's Tactical Roar. [ fansubs | thread | Jedi Squirrels ]
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 14:05   Link #1419
rollwithit

Does anyone know this anime?

If it's hentai or anything, sorry for posting this. I saw multiple pictures of it and the style looks cool. If it's not hentai I want to see it, so do you guys know what anime it is?
rollwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 14:11   Link #1420
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

That's Liru from Magipoka and no, it's not hentai.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6571
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel