AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-07-15, 16:53   Link #14201
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
So I got ticket today for my weekly login and I got Raikou from that ticket... NP2 Raikou... guess that's ok too though pretty unexpeceted =x
Raikou is the 5*?

Salt salt salt salt.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 17:46   Link #14202
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Raikou is the 5*?

Salt salt salt salt.
Yeah... people use that nickname for her apparently =x
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 19:16   Link #14203
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Yeah... people use that nickname for her apparently =x
Considering it was the nickname of the actual Minamoto no Yorimitsu, it's not that surprising. Whole lot easier to remember than Yorimitsu. Especially since she says something similar in her NP, which I'm sure we've all heard a million times already...

I've been using Booblady.
Old 2016-07-15, 21:01   Link #14204
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I'm going with Raikou myself since that's what it says in the furigana when her name was first mentioned in the story.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 23:20   Link #14205

Quote:
So I got ticket today for my weekly login and I got Raikou from that ticket... NP2 Raikou... guess that's ok too though pretty unexpeceted =x
Congrats! my salt tho ;w;.

LBed the Coral and Textile CE and placed it on support, happy farming to those of you on the friend list who still need it.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 00:02   Link #14206
Kohakuren

she actually introduces herself as Minamoto no Raikou when summoned. Well, it usually lost in pure adoration of her "Servanto Seiba... Ara? Ara? Seiba janakute... maaa~"
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 00:44   Link #14207
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Considering it was the nickname of the actual Minamoto no Yorimitsu, it's not that surprising. Whole lot easier to remember than Yorimitsu. Especially since she says something similar in her NP, which I'm sure we've all heard a million times already...

I've been using Booblady.
Minamoto no Yorimitsu has another name. i.e: Minamoto no Raikou. In fac, in Japan, the name Raikou is actually much more famous compare to Yorimitsu. Also 1 of the most famous hero in Japan.

As for the APK. The source is in Baidu, there is a topic in reddit about it. Though is it possible for DW to track it or not is anyone guess, though i lean on the side of DW being unable to track
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 00:58   Link #14208
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I find it humorous that, despite the fact that i have never sniffed hide nor hair of a 5* Servant, I'll probably be burning/eating a 5* CE after the end of this event. Just picked up my 6th Hot Springs CE. Anyone know how many Mana Prisms you get for burning a 5* CE?
Old 2016-07-16, 01:00   Link #14209
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Minamoto no Yorimitsu has another name. i.e: Minamoto no Raikou. In fac, in Japan, the name Raikou is actually much more famous compare to Yorimitsu. Also 1 of the most famous hero in Japan.

As for the APK. The source is in Baidu, there is a topic in reddit about it. Though is it possible for DW to track it or not is anyone guess, though i lean on the side of DW being unable to track
Not like they won't get wind of it soon of course...
Old 2016-07-16, 01:00   Link #14210
larethian

You can check in shop. Just select the card but don't burn it. But I would use it for exping LB'ed SSR CEs
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 01:15   Link #14211
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
You can check in shop. Just select the card but don't burn it. But I would use it for exping LB'ed SSR CEs
10 MP, and 4000 QP. Thought it would be more... Of course, it only translates into 15000 EXP if I have another CE eat it, so I probably shouldn't have been surprised...
Old 2016-07-16, 02:43   Link #14212
Ryoshi

Alright. another two 3BPs away from reaching 200M damage. NP5 attained....
Is it better to farm the individual levels for the trading mats, or does BP3 actually give us a good mix of them?

I only have two even CEs so far for individual farming (one for choral and the other four star one), so I can only rely on what my friends list has...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 03:07   Link #14213
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I have beat my first 3BP ever. Took Ushiwakamaru with 3rd skill unlocked, Waver-Kun, Shishou as support, then Kiyohime, Kojiro and Mashu (for cost reason). Main have all sumo and the backrow all have onsen. At one point I alpha strike triple NP and still managed to deal over 4.5m with combined Ushiwakamaru and Shishou.

That's when I knew Oppaimitsu would charge and fire her NP that I used that swap command to put Waver in the back and bring in Mashu to use her skills so she could survive Raikou's NP along with Ushi and Scathach who used their dodge skill. That decision saved the battle because I was left chipping Yorimitsu's health till only Waver and her were the last ones standing. And Waver killed her.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 03:56   Link #14214
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Not like they won't get wind of it soon of course...
I was talking about programing side
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 03:57   Link #14215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Is it better to farm the individual levels for the trading mats, or does BP3 actually give us a good mix of them?

I only have two even CEs so far for individual farming (one for choral and the other four star one), so I can only rely on what my friends list has...
It is better to farm individual levels.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 05:04   Link #14216
larethian

I am going to use natural BP for all Onis and Ushigozen except red Oni because plumes. I hope I have the time to finish the refillers when it opens up though.
Old 2016-07-16, 05:08   Link #14217
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post

I know the harder 40AP battle just below and to the right of Raikou is a good one to drop Boxes. Without even having a drop CE for those, I've already gotten the first Box Kintoki and am over halfway to the second, mostly from that level and BP2/3. It's the one with the giant golem (a Saber) as the final round. If you don't have any drop CEs that might be the way to go, since it already drops a fair number of all three currencies. Also a good place to farm more of all three Beans and those orange Ascension/Skill crystals. If you do gain access to one of the drop CEs, or get down to only needing Coral or Fabric, the 15AP levels might end up being a better deal for you, due to the lower AP cost.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-07-16 at 05:22.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 05:21   Link #14218
larethian

I thought everyone knew but drop map: https://mobile.twitter.com/MoCa_5963...358912/photo/1

Best place for each currency is marked.
For me, I would do tower Oni level for fabric and box. Box is only a few less than Medb stage, but I get plumes quite frequently. Plumes and hearts are everyone's enemy and are near impossible to farm outside of events. I suggest stocking up
Old 2016-07-16, 05:35   Link #14219
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I thought everyone knew but drop map: https://mobile.twitter.com/MoCa_5963...358912/photo/1

Best place for each currency is marked.
For me, I would do tower Oni level for fabric and box. Box is only a few less than Medb stage, but I get plumes quite frequently. Plumes and hearts are everyone's enemy and are near impossible to farm outside of events. I suggest stocking up
I haven't played the dailies since the 6M campaign, did they removed the demon on the caster daily or the amazons on the knight daily? While hearts are near impossible, plumes used to drop 1-2 for every 3-4 AP bars (135 AP).
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 06:43   Link #14220
larethian

More than that actually.
But trust me, even with respect to events, there has never been another event that can drop as many plumes as the Oni level tower. Not fate/zero, not the journey to the west etc. This is just too good due to abundant amazon queen spawning.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon