Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-07-17, 13:53   Link #14241
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
If a Drake doesn't show up on the list, use my Rider Santa Alter if you get it on the list. They quite similar with AOE Buster NP that hit even harder than Drake, a 3rd skill to buff NP to hit harder and a 3500 healing so you don't even have to worry about dying. The only problem is that she's harder to build the NP bar.

Edit:

I forgot about adult Iskander who also works pretty well.
Yeah, I tried Santa Alter, but that difference in NP raising is killer. Haven't seen Iskander in FL as much lately. I think the person who had it is using Drake right now.
Old 2016-07-17, 15:39   Link #14242
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. All the crushes are killing me. I definitely need a new tablet.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 16:40   Link #14243
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
If a Drake doesn't show up on the list, use my Rider Santa Alter if you get it on the list. They quite similar with AOE Buster NP that hit even harder than Drake, a 3rd skill to buff NP to hit harder and a 3500 healing so you don't even have to worry about dying. The only problem is that she's harder to build the NP bar.
Tried it again with my 'Zerker setup, and it worked pretty well. Maybe even better than Drake. The NP growth is slow, but the healing makes up for it. Doesn't work in BP3, though, since his damage outstrips her healing before she can get more than 2 NPs off. I could probably go 3 if I used the original Master suit for an additional heal, but i still couldn't make 4.5M. Against BP2 (3M) DPS, though, she could go almost indefinitely.

Anyone looking for Beans, the third tier of the Cavern level (the cave near the top surrounded by lava) drops all three types pretty regularly, as well as all three types of currency. I've yet to finish it withough at least one Bean, and it's usually two. EXP is really good, too, if you're still levelling. About 3x the daily 40AP levels. Don't waste your event currency on Beans in the shop.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-07-17 at 16:51.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 21:38   Link #14244
Rasen

So.....board seems pretty quiet. I guess not much to talk about except farming.

Any more news on the 1 year anniversary, aside from the real world merch and events? (Boo! Hiss!)

I really hope they give me a way to get MHX. I need a 5* Assassin who doesn't make me feel like the spotlight of Dateline's To Catch a Predator.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 21:41   Link #14245
MartianMage

Bought out all cloth mats, bought out all coral mats save for wyvern fangs cause I have over 200 of these and we get it daily anyway. Just gonna finish boxes and also buy out the mana prisms. I don't think I'll bother using bp until oni with box drops return.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 21:46   Link #14246
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Bought out all cloth mats, bought out all coral mats save for wyvern fangs cause I have over 200 of these and we get it daily anyway. Just gonna finish boxes and also buy out the mana prisms. I don't think I'll bother using bp until oni with box drops return.
Geez, you're proficient.

Did you find it more efficient to farm for one currency at a time, or to go to a stage that drops all three?
Old 2016-07-17, 22:13   Link #14247
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Geez, you're proficient.

Did you find it more efficient to farm for one currency at a time, or to go to a stage that drops all three?
I just did stages that drop all 3 but of course now I'll just do onsen for pure box drops.

Didn't really think about efficiency... just grinded raikou hard. Guess if you're doing maps with different items you just have to keep in mind if a specific drop is enough to buy all the mats.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 04:56   Link #14248
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Passed 200M DP. Now to concentrate on farming currency and mats, and just do Raid to raise EXP so I can use as few Apples as possible.

Properly-levelled Rider Kintoki in my variation of McW's 1v1 plan works very well vs Green Oni--maybe even better than Drake or Santa--and thankfully uses something other than Red Beans, which are scarce (though Greens aren't much better). NP gain is nearly Jack level of insane, so he's dropping an NP every other turn unless I get poor stargen. Two turns in a row for one time, if I can get back up to 60% on the back end of the NP Brave Chain. Ushi absolutely has to be wiped out before I'm down to Kintoki, though, or their tag team (aided by Ushi's cheat dodging) kills me quick. Best to just avoid attacking her at all unless I can Alpha Strike her out in one turn, either via Kintoki NP with 'Zerker Buster support, or Lu Bu NP, ideally with chain. Since I start with Lu Bu, the latter is virtually a given if they make the mistake of hitting him (1 hit) but not killing him (2 hits), since I have my Kaleidoscope on him for just that purpose. That also has the benefit of letting me save all of Kintoki's NPs for the oni.
Old 2016-07-18, 06:21   Link #14249
McW
Canaan II When?

I don't know if DW eventually will fix his NP (I hope not), but let's enjoy it while we can. Even if DW remove it, it'll be forever remembered as the good stuff that DW removed, along with Frankenstein's scream and attack skipping taunt dead.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160714211652
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 06:26   Link #14250
Klard
The cilvilain

It will be one year anniversary soon huh, guess i'm gonna miss it
Old 2016-07-18, 06:51   Link #14251
Tenzen12

I couldn't wait anymore and used cracked version, just hope it will not bite me later...

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2016-07-18 at 07:08.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 12:04   Link #14252
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh...!!!!
i'm baaaaack!!!b (with modded apk)

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 13:32   Link #14253
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
Now go get Kintoki Rider.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 15:13   Link #14254
Kakurin
大佐

I'm still holding off. Not interested in this event anyway. If there is no solution on the emulator side by the time the anniversary arrives I'll take the plunge perhaps. Heh, after 341 consecutive login days I'm at 7 consecutive off days right now. Let's see by how much my friend list will melt.
Old 2016-07-18, 16:06   Link #14255
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I'm still holding off. Not interested in this event anyway. If there is no solution on the emulator side by the time the anniversary arrives I'll take the plunge perhaps. Heh, after 341 consecutive login days I'm at 7 consecutive off days right now. Let's see by how much my friend list will melt.
You are a person of discipline.

I couldn't give up the login streak (or free servant).
Old 2016-07-18, 17:27   Link #14256
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Tried it too for my emulator account, works like a charm.

It saddens me when people just delete people who haven't logged in a day, people have lives too you know? Stuff happen.

Heck, I even waited for someone whose Servants helped me a lot for 2 months.
Old 2016-07-18, 17:49   Link #14257
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

It saddens me when people just delete people who haven't logged in a day, people have lives too you know? Stuff happen.

It's good to hear that it works like a charm.

This may be mean, but please let us know if anything...unexpected happens, like your credit card shows some charges you don't recognize.

I know Chinese hackers are good. It's how mean they may be that keeps me from installing.
Old 2016-07-18, 21:22   Link #14258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I couldn't wait anymore and used cracked version, just hope it will not bite me later...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

Welcome back all =w=.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 22:23   Link #14259
Klard
The cilvilain

hmm i may try emulator when anniversary come but holding back is priority now
Old 2016-07-19, 02:37   Link #14260
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I don't know if DW eventually will fix his NP (I hope not), but let's enjoy it while we can. Even if DW remove it, it'll be forever remembered as the good stuff that DW removed, along with Frankenstein's scream and attack skipping taunt dead.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160714211652
There's nothing to fix. I've been using Ridertoki when appropriate for EXP and Mat dailies, and he's not particularly OP. He's got a good-looking, good damage NP, great Quick hits in all categories (DPS, stargen, NP build), and an NP meter boost, which is always appreciated, but he's fairly squishy despite his heal skill (might change as it levels up). He's basically a poor man's Jack without the survivability, which makes sense, since he's a star weaker. He's amazing in the event, though, since there is some kind of Caster presence in many of the encounters and (like Raiko) he's starting at 200% damage even before CEs come into play.

Sure, he's the best character I have right now, but the only 4*s I had until this event were Emiya, Atalanta, Stheno, Edison, Tamamo Cat, and Nursery Rhyme, so it's not exactly a fair contest considering he's the only one of those (and the only one of my Servants period, until today) who I have the Mats to fully Ascend.

BTW, finally fully Ascended someone today (though not quite fully levelled), and it was REGENDary. Final card art is killer.

People will be complaining of a stealth nerf to our favorite "Goruden Raidaa" after this event even if there isn't one, because it will feel like there was one. Same with Raiko, in all likelihood, but her waifu status (and general OPness from being a 5* Berserker) will probably help her avoid most of it.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-07-19 at 02:49.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon