AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-14, 09:07   Link #1421
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
well this is getting a bit confusing, but I appreciate it and will try to make it simpler

to sum up, his women are;

1.Elise
2.Katharina
3.lina
4.Lousie
5.Wilma
6.Brother's ex, amilie
7.Therese
8.some ice queen

Is this all of them?
Elise, Katharina, Ina, Louse and Wilma, first he got married with those five.
When he came back from the empire Therese moved to his terrotory and became his lover without getting married for not having to deal with any politic complication.
He discovered a tunnel that connected his territory with his patron's under the mountains but when he arrived at the end of that tunnel there was the land of another small noble family, he got married with a daughter of that noble, a short, brown haired girl with twin tails that worked as adventurer (forgot the name).
The ice queen was a friend of the previous girl and a famous magician too, when she went to visit her for checking on how she was doing after getting married several things that I don't remember anymore happened and she got married with Wend too.
While this eight girls were pregnant Wend worked for some time as teacher, during that time he coached personally three girls that he deemed talented at magic and later he got married with the three( forgot the names of these three too).
Wend was ordered by the kingdom to explore the sea on his territory and to reclaim for the kingdom any nearby island if he finds some, he found and island with japanese culture that was in the middle of some kind of warring states period, he conquered the island and got married with three girls (forgot the names) of powerful families from there for having the local nobles on his side.
At any moment of the next three or four years he finaly made Amalie and oficial wife/concubine when after they had a daughter.
Lastly the loli demon king for a total of sixteen wives.
Old 2020-04-14, 09:50   Link #1422
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
When he came back from the empire Therese moved to his terrotory and became his lover without getting married for not having to deal with any politic complication.
He discovered a tunnel that connected his territory with his patron's under the mountains but when he arrived at the end of that tunnel there was the land of another small noble family, he got married with a daughter of that noble, a short, brown haired girl with twin tails that worked as adventurer (forgot the name).
The ice queen was a friend of the previous girl and a famous magician too, when she went to visit her for checking on how she was doing after getting married several things that I don't remember anymore happened and she got married with Wend too.
While this eight girls were pregnant Wend worked for some time as teacher, during that time he coached personally three girls that he deemed talented at magic and later he got married with the three( forgot the names of these three too).
Wend was ordered by the kingdom to explore the sea on his territory and to reclaim for the kingdom any nearby island if he finds some, he found and island with japanese culture that was in the middle of some kind of warring states period, he conquered the island and got married with three girls (forgot the names) of powerful families from there for having the local nobles on his side.
At any moment of the next three or four years he finaly made Amalie and oficial wife/concubine when after they had a daughter.
Thank You very much! but damn wendy has become such a playboy eh?
Old 2020-04-14, 10:03   Link #1423
kapp

He's the one who takes most after his Playboy dad afterall
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 07:54   Link #1424
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Any picture of all his wives?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 08:15   Link #1425
jagt

There isn't any picture yet of the three wives from the japan-like island, the LN didn't reach that point yet, so no, there isn't any kind of complete family picture, the volume 19 finally introduced the loli demon king on the cover but until the debut of the last three wives there should be yet two or three more books
Old 2020-04-15, 08:53   Link #1426
Sixth
Hu Tao

So far, I only know the look of these girls:

Quote:
Elise, Katherina (the girl with drill hair, right?), Iina, Louise, Amelia and Wilma.

Theresa should be the blonde girl with brown/dark skin, right?
The girls that I have no idea how they look like:

Quote:
Daughter of the small noble, brown-haired girl with twin tails

Ice Queen

3 students

3 girls from other islands
And you said the loli demon king is from the Volume 19 cover, is it the girl with a huge crown on her head? So is there any picture of the Ice Queen, Twin tails girl, and other 3 students?
Old 2020-04-15, 09:02   Link #1427
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
So far, I only know the look of these girls:

The girls that I have no idea how they look like:

And you said the loli demon king is from the Volume 19 cover, is it the girl with a huge crown on her head? So is there any picture of the Ice Queen, Twin tails girl, and other 3 students?
Yes, the demon king is the little girl with the big crown, the twin tailed girl debuts on volume 12, she appears on the cover, the ice queen whose name is Lisa debuts on volume 13, she appears on the cover, a green haired, almost thirty years old woman, the three students debut on volume 14, they appear on the cover of volume 14 and 15.
Old 2020-04-15, 09:14   Link #1428
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Yes, the demon king is the little girl with the big crown, the twin tailed girl debuts on volume 12, she appears on the cover, the ice queen whose name is Lisa debuts on volume 13, she appears on the cover, a green haired, almost thirty years old woman, the three students debut on volume 14, they appear on the cover of volume 14 and 15.
Thank you for the info.

Hmmmm, those students are loli? The Ice Queen and Twin Tailed are Ok-ish. None of these girls looks impressive as his other wives though.
Old 2020-04-21, 02:56   Link #1429
Anemya

I want to ask about difference between ln and wn for spesifically about wendelin's interaction his harem.
Old 2020-04-22, 13:12   Link #1430
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

So 8 wives pregnant eh?
Yet in the cover there is only 3 baby shown... So what about the rest?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 15:57   Link #1431
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
So 8 wives pregnant eh?
Yet in the cover there is only 3 baby shown... So what about the rest?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-04-22, 22:42   Link #1432
kapp

honestly i felt this wn should never have had a ln or anime just seems like some pathetic farm kid switch bodies with a kid from another world gained magic and only wanted to eat good food but became a yes man through the hole story just for it to end with a tradition of well i built this family with lots of wives so as my heir you have to have a lot of wives to but if you think about it a bit especially in regards to brantark or we his name is he manipulated his disciples disciple to kill off his own brother effectively using him for political gains which is somethin that makes him trash as a mentor since he should see wend as his own grand child or something just felt like this is a meh story that should have never left the wn side as it was a bad story from chap 1 another complaint was him sayin as a child he wanted to leave home but couldn't even though he could have made a new name and left silently without anyone knowing anything devised more original magic or just left with erich as he had his own money and just needed a guardian and could have just said no atleast once in the series to someone and yet like SO MANY other storied you keep hearin about this stupid Japanese mentality blah blah should just say since im a pathetic peice of trash yada yada
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 02:26   Link #1433
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
honestly i felt this wn should never have had a ln or anime just seems like some pathetic farm kid switch bodies with a kid from another world gained magic and only wanted to eat good food but became a yes man through the hole story just for it to end with a tradition of well i built this family with lots of wives so as my heir you have to have a lot of wives to but if you think about it a bit especially in regards to brantark or we his name is he manipulated his disciples disciple to kill off his own brother effectively using him for political gains which is somethin that makes him trash as a mentor since he should see wend as his own grand child or something just felt like this is a meh story that should have never left the wn side as it was a bad story from chap 1 another complaint was him sayin as a child he wanted to leave home but couldn't even though he could have made a new name and left silently without anyone knowing anything devised more original magic or just left with erich as he had his own money and just needed a guardian and could have just said no atleast once in the series to someone and yet like SO MANY other storied you keep hearin about this stupid Japanese mentality blah blah should just say since im a pathetic peice of trash yada yada
OMG, your keyboard no have (.) putton
Old 2020-05-08, 08:37   Link #1434
passin'gass
Cropduster

I just watch this for the parts not written in the wn, and ignore the cheap animation and summary/highlights-like storytelling. This should have been properly stretched to 26 episodes, and a better studio.
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-11, 15:07   Link #1435
grecefar

just asking, but erwin got married?, he seems like a true bro and not just the typical pervert mc friend, I was hoping for louise and him because they have fun together, anyway at least had his happy ending?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-11, 16:01   Link #1436
jagt

He has three wives, a girl with japanese-like looks called Haruna, one of Wendelin's maids, the twin tailed and short one, I forgot the name, and a childhood friend of him that run away from her village for not having to get married with someone she didn't like, I forgot the name too.
Images
wifes
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-05-11, 20:45   Link #1437
grecefar

Married to a childhood friend, boy won in life... glad for him, he seems like a true bro.

Thansk for the answer.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-11, 22:44   Link #1438
Snowbold

Quote:
He has three wives, a girl with japanese-like looks called Haruna, one of Wendelin's maids, the twin tailed and short one, I forgot the name, and a childhood friend of him that run away from her village for not having to get married with someone she didn't like, I forgot the name too.
Images
wifes
In the second image, there is a girl feeding him and one pissed as hell looking at it, which one was wife #2 and is the other in the running?
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-12, 04:49   Link #1439
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
In the second image, there is a girl feeding him and one pissed as hell looking at it, which one was wife #2 and is the other in the running?
The one pissed of is called Lisa, she's one of Wendelin's wives, but there she was annoyed at them for showing of because she was still single and near her thirties.
Old 2020-05-12, 13:52   Link #1440
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Images
wifes
Good for him he is a true bro.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hachinan, harem, marriage, noble, true harem, webnovel