AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-12-07, 21:08   Link #1441
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Jill probably escaped at the last minute, seeked refuge at the neighboring states, things happen and boom, Arzenal is born.
Old 2014-12-07, 21:36   Link #1442
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Jill probably escaped at the last minute, seeked refuge at the neighboring states, things happen and boom, Arzenal is born.
IMHO I think she just betrayed her group, realized she screwed up and when she returned all were dead already except Tusk.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 21:53   Link #1443
ChampDream
Alive

Lol Tusk, that was a good episode, it look like Ange and Hilda bond completely and their really want to cause some havoc.
Old 2014-12-07, 22:05   Link #1444
Wandering Soul

Really Tusk, of all the thing he can say he chooses to compliment her pubic hair.
Also nice to see Ange and Hilda finally bonding.
Old 2014-12-07, 22:15   Link #1445
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
episode was fairly predictable but educational. I swear this episode was made just to remind us how the rest of the empire feels about Norma's. I also think they needed an episode to strengthen and reinforce Ange's detachment from her old life. This episode showed that she no longer views the people as her subjects, but humans that are cruel and in her words pig. I feel that the Ange we have now is the one we will see from here on out, who has left her old life behind.

Tusk to the rescue and of course he ends up in Anges crotch yet again, and gets knocked out yet again. Then proceeds to ask if the carpet matches the drapes lol. However, i hope next episode we get the answer to the "I am a knight of Villkiss" seems hes real purpose is to protect Ange.

Hilda and Ange are moving in the lets burn this bitch to the ground mode lol. Sometimes you have to destroy what exist to make something better. I dont think their jail talk was just talk, if the preview are future events i think we will see a full blow out war.

New theory time!! After hearing Ange sing that song i have a feeling that the ring combined with the Song and Villkiss will enable Ange to control dragons, if Ange has an army of Dragons at her disposal things could get very interesting not to mention bloody.

Did anyone cheer when Ange ninja started her asshole of brother in the face!! Im sure hes fine after the preview showed that he and his aid are indeed knocking boots. But i bet she betrays him in the end, there is something not quite right with her.
Old 2014-12-07, 23:36   Link #1446
Miraluka
Banned

For example... Her working for the Rape Baron?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 01:10   Link #1447
Ingram

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3@ky_g View Post
Other thoughts on episode 9:
* Was I the only one wanting for a huge ass dragon to pop up in the middle of the crowd chanting "hang her" :confused: :twitch:
Now do you want the dragon to pop up and eat the crowd who are chanting "hang her", or do you want the dragon to pop up chanting "hang her" along with the crowd (after all, she is pretty effective at taking down dragons, and her death would help it's kind)? ;p

I'd be fine either way, but the latter sounds more entertaining. ^^
Ingram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 04:49   Link #1448
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Ange officially best female character of the year....

Now joining force with Nanoha..ah i means Hilda to wreck their filthy world!! Awesome...

Hilda x Ange all the way. Not to mention, the preview is hilarious. I means it's difficult to get Nanoha acting tsuntsun and ridiculate Fate like that

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-12-08 at 05:02.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 09:28   Link #1449
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

It would be nice to know why dragons only appear over the ocean rather than populated areas.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 14:33   Link #1450
MgMaster

Dunno what to say about Tusk's perfect crotch-landing. On one hand it was rather funny in Cross Ange fashion but on the other,it kind of ruined what could've been a great rescue. No badass points for you this week,Tusk. I also hope he'll be used as more than a comic relief character though because the perverted antics between him & Ange will start getting old,if they haven't already.

Loved the ep as usual otherwise and looking forward to The Ange Rebellion! But if it's gonna happen,they'd better start soon in order to avoid a rushed ending akin to VV.

And yea,dem previews. I love how self-aware the show is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Ange officially best female character of the year....
All hail Angelise-sama!
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 15:09   Link #1451
Ryuga

I find it funny that for all of Ange's anger towards those who turned their backs on her, she hasn't really acknowledged that she used to be a prick just like them.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 15:39   Link #1452
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
IMHO I think she just betrayed her group, realized she screwed up and when she returned all were dead already except Tusk.
this would make for much better drama. we'll see if they take it down this path.

maybe not betrayed her group, but gave up, only to become reinvigorated and saw the result of her actions.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 16:32   Link #1453
yuiichi9

I wish this would become like gears of war game. Imagine ange killing some mana users with a chainsaw, planting a grenade on the back of a person or riding a dragon together with a group of dragons to the empire in order to destroy it. Ange would be like marcus and hilda like dom. What everyone thinks.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 16:33   Link #1454
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
I find it funny that for all of Ange's anger towards those who turned their backs on her, she hasn't really acknowledged that she used to be a prick just like them.
She did, she said that she was a dumbass when she used to be like that when she was talking to hilda.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 16:38   Link #1455
Psyco Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
Its kinda like that episode of south park where Cartman was made into a ginger, instead of changing his outlook, he started a movement against non gingers. Ange is like Cartman, matter in fact they are seriously similar it's almost scary
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 17:37   Link #1456
renuac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
Its kinda like that episode of south park where Cartman was made into a ginger, instead of changing his outlook, he started a movement against non gingers. Ange is like Cartman, matter in fact they are seriously similar it's almost scary
And this is the main reason why I think that Ange is very far from completing her character development. This "destroy them all" mentally is just as self-centred and short-sighted as the prejudice displayed towards Normas. It's a completely believable reaction after what has happened to her, but she can't stay stuck on it forever.

And am I the only one who thinks that Sylvia is still entirely redeemable? In many ways, Ange and Sylvia are acting in the same way and lashing out in pain and anger. It's just that Ange plans on doing it on a much grander scale.

Momoka is lovely. I wonder if she has some kind of tragic past to justify her insane level of loyalty towards Ange.

That scene in the prison cell between Ange and Hilda was excellent and easliy one of the best pieces of dialogue in anime this season. Their rueful banter and heart-broken bravado was spot on. While Cross Ange is a mixed bag of a series, it has done a suprisingly good job of crafting Ange and Hilda at least into relatable, multi-layered characters.
renuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 18:06   Link #1457
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

It's also not surprising with the "destroy it all" mentality when you consider that they probably feel they have nothing left now except each other. Their running away pretty much largely destroyed most, if not all the trust they had with their teammates at the base and, obviously, nobody in the outside world, even those they were previously very close to, want anything to do with them anymore.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 22:10   Link #1458
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Must say Tusk is realy lucky or just clumsy but all way fulling on Ange fun zone
Old 2014-12-09, 01:58   Link #1459
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is it just me or Tusk seemed to be treated like a kouhai by Ange?
Old 2014-12-09, 02:13   Link #1460
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWinston View Post
Yes but, why they don't use that "force", against the Dragon, instead of the Normas, especialy if you harvest the Dargons for the Mana "thing" (and yes the harvest-theory is just a theory now).
Because most Normas are detected when they are little children. Ange is the rare exception to that rule. It's basically a case of the prisoners not realizing what kind of prison they live in, and the only major things they know are that they are "bad" because they aren't considered human, and that they will be forced to fight for the rest of their life. They are taught next to nothing about the outside world beyond that - for most of them, the only world that exists is on that island.

This is also the same for the people of the Empire. Everything is so sanitized that they have zero clue what is going on. They are taught from a young age that Norma are monsters, to hate them with all of their strength regardless of how irrational that hate is. They don't really ask questions, because the authorities keep a lot of the Norma stuff out of the public eye, and the parents that are affected are basically told to STFU and offered some kind of appeasement (like another child) to keep them in line.

So most attempts at rebellion could never form because the sides are kept separate enough to never figure out who to actually fight against. And the powers that maintain that are willing to go to any length to keep it that way.

This is why Ange is set up to be that "between two worlds" figure, someone who has seen enough and been betrayed enough that she's willing to burn the whole thing down so that things can get a fresh start. She's not a Ghandi or King figure, fighting for right and equality from within the system. She's the "raise an army and take the head of the former leader in front of the public" type of revolutionary.

So far, anyway. The characters in this show barely act like humans, so who knows what the writers will make them do next.

My money is on more crotch shots.

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance