Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-02, 08:01   Link #14761
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Fillers = lame

Though i understand all of this is very important to the storyline, but still... lol
I know how you fill Shinso Tsukune, well ... at least the filler's that we currently get aren't that bad, but still I wish we would go back to the future already
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 08:05   Link #14762
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol yeah :P
Old 2010-07-02, 08:15   Link #14763
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Going back to you're earlier post ... I doubt that Tsukune is going to interfere in the fight between Akuha and Akasha ... since it's not like his interference is going to change anyway ... apart from further messing up Moka's memory about those events ... so I think that the author is gonna leave Tsukune's interference for the actual fight between the present day Akuha and Moka ... where Tsukune might be able to change the outcome of that fight ... since I doubt Moka is currently powerful enough to be able to deal with Akuha alone.
Old 2010-07-02, 08:24   Link #14764
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, but he was willing to interfere before when Moka was almost killed by those chinese mobsters, thats why i asked that, but yeah seeing this will definetly help them against the present day Akuha.
Old 2010-07-02, 08:41   Link #14765
Chris38

Well the only problem I see ... for now, is that Tsukune is still a bit of a wild card, since he still doesn't have full control over his power's ... not to mention that we still don't know how powerful Tsukune currently is ... so we don't know how he will manage against Akuha ... sure he is probably going to be assisted by Moka, but the only way for Tsukune to be of some use to Moka, is if he managed to reach a new level of strength, during the time he spent training with Inner Moka, ... after he returned to school from his summer holiday's ... or receives some major power-up during the confrontation with Akuha.

Since the R+V manga is still a shounen manga ... I think that the later option is more plausible then the first one, but will probably see how things go from here.
Old 2010-07-02, 09:06   Link #14766
Tachibana
タチバナ

Since season 1 was like 40 chapters long, will season 2 be longer then just 40 chapters?, ive been wondering that for a while, seeing how still needs to be done in the manga. :|
Old 2010-07-02, 09:40   Link #14767
Chris38

Quote:
Since season 1 was like 40 chapters long, will season 2 be longer then just 40 chapters?, ive been wondering that for a while, seeing how still needs to be done in the manga. :|
I'm certain that it will ... since we are still, near the middle of Tsukune's second year at Youkai Academy, and already it took 31 chapter's to get to this point ... and since this manga is probably going to continue until Tsukune's graduation from Youkai Academy ... so I think that it's obvious, that the second season is going to be longer then the first one.
Old 2010-07-02, 09:59   Link #14768
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats cool, i was hoping it would'nt end on chapter 40, btw ive been trying to find the Manga Omake where Tsukune plays this monster flute and then he and Moka sprout raven wings from thier backs, i forget which chapter is was, do yall know what im talking about, i think it had something to with Tsukune's birthday in the manga.
Old 2010-07-02, 10:04   Link #14769
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
I'm also willing to bet there will be a season 3 for Tsukune's third year at Youkai Academy.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 10:07   Link #14770
Chris38

Quote:
Thats cool, i was hoping it would'nt end on chapter 40, btw ive been trying to find the Manga Omake where Tsukune plays this monster flute and then he and Moka sprout raven wings from thier backs, i forget which chapter is was, do yall know what im talking about, i think it had something to with Tsukune's birthday in the manga.
Well, it was chapter 14.5 from the second season of the manga ... though from what I know it technically came from the Rosario + Vampire Guidebook ... and that's all I remember about it.

I don't remember when can you actually find it, but good lock.

@Yoko Takeo

Well .. I'm not so sure about it ... since the last time the change of the manga title, was forced by the magazine in which R+V has been released, being canceled and as a result the manga was transfered to another magazine ... which is the reason for the manga being separated into two part's ... so far there is nothing suggesting that Ikeda sensei will need to do something like that again ... and I really don't see a reason why the R+V manga would need to be separated into 3 part's ... and not continue being released under the same title ... till Tsukune''s graduation.

So unless .there is actually a viable reason why this manga would need to be separated into 3 part's ... and not be continued in the second season, till Tsukune's graduation from Youkai Gauken ... I don't see a reason why a third season has to appear, since ... like I said before, R+V could easily continue in the second season till Tsukune graduates from Youkai Gauken ... so what's the point of unnecessary splinting up this manga again ... since I don't really see it, but well we will see how things go from here, since it's probably something that' the author of this manga decides ... not us.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-07-02 at 10:49.
Old 2010-07-02, 11:15   Link #14771
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I'm also willing to bet there will be a season 3 for Tsukune's third year at Youkai Academy.
The only reason a separate series was made was because the magazine changed. It's not related to his school year...it just happened to work out that way.
Old 2010-07-02, 17:46   Link #14772
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it was chapter 14.5 from the second season of the manga ... though from what I know it technically came from the Rosario + Vampire Guidebook ... and that's all I remember about it.

I don't remember when can you actually find it, but good lock.
Lucky for you guys I'm here to jog your memories, since that chapter was scanned and scanlated by me personally, I know exactly where you can find it. It was originally named as chapter 14.1 but what's a couple extra numbers anyway? if you click my signature pic down here \/ you'll be taken to my scanlation page on MangaHelpers and its at the bottom of the page.
Old 2010-07-03, 01:13   Link #14773
Chris38

Thanks GrrDraxin, for the info

Well after rereading most of the R+V manga ... and probably because of my recent discussion with Yoko Takeo about Hokuto and Tsukune's ayashi abilities ... I thought that it would be a good idea to review what we know about Tsukune's transformation again.

I mean as you probably know Tsukune was a human, but after Moka's blood injections ... went a little out of hand ... Tsukune changed into something else.

The first thing that I should mention ... is that there isn't anything, being mentioned in the manga ... that specifically states that Tsukune must remain a human ... even after he obtained the abilities of a vampire . I mean in the manga it has been explicitly stated is that the monster laws don't include Tsukune because he hasn't been born as an ayashi (meaning that, because Tsukune was an human at first ... the laws of the monster world don't involve him) (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 18, page 26 )

So at the moment the only thing, in my opinion that points out that Tsukune is still a human ... or rather retained his human body to some extent is, the fact that the typical weaknesses of a vampire, still don't affect Tsukune ... after his initial transformation ended .... which changed Tsukune into what he currently is. (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 23, page 4 ).

At the same time ... I believe that Tsukune's body still has experienced some changes, as he is able to use his vampire power's ... without any apparent difficulties, if he has enough willpower to draw out the vampire power sleeping inside his body (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 28, page 41 ), unlike how thing where ... before Tsukune's transformation took place (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 21, page 41-42 ).

Unfortunately along with Tsukune's vampire abilities, he has also acquired the nature and instincts of a vampire ... which Tsukune had no control over (and as a matter of fact, he still doesn't control them), and because of that he has fallen into a Ghoul like state after his change initiated by the last injection of Moka's vampire blood occurred ... and that is basically the reason why the headmaster needed to seal the vampire blood inside Tsukune by using the Holy Lock, which Tsukune currently wears.

So technically those who say that Tsukune is a hybrid between a vampire and a human are technically right .... though I doubt that it's something that's gonna stay till th end of the R+V manga, since if the doppelganger arc is any indication, Tsukune is slowly gaining more control over his Ghoul like berserk state, not to mention that Inner Moka has said already that Tsukune gaining more control over his vampire abilities is making him become more like an ayashi in the process (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 15, page 41 ) ... which makes me think that Tsukune is going to become similar to a vampire ... at the end of this manga, with only a few things pointing out that he was a human at the beginning.
Old 2010-07-03, 14:58   Link #14774
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Lucky for you guys I'm here to jog your memories, since that chapter was scanned and scanlated by me personally,
And I can never thank you enough for it.

Ok image time. Yes the artist tends to make the head bigger than the body, no biggy.

Old 2010-07-03, 15:32   Link #14775
Johnny
Working the bags...

Where are their boobies...? What a travesty...!!!
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 17:45   Link #14776
Tachibana
タチバナ

No boobs??? Thats horrible! D:, i think ima be sick
Old 2010-07-03, 18:11   Link #14777
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Naw, they're just slightly lolified. Maybe they were unwilling experiment guinea pigs of another of Yukari's tests of another version of her Grow Drops. The effects this time only reduced them in age by 2 or 3 years rather than 4 or 6 years.
Old 2010-07-03, 18:25   Link #14778
Tachibana
タチバナ

Such big words @.@
Old 2010-07-03, 20:51   Link #14779
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Naw, they're just slightly lolified. Maybe they were unwilling experiment guinea pigs of another of Yukari's tests of another version of her Grow Drops. The effects this time only reduced them in age by 2 or 3 years rather than 4 or 6 years.
That reminds me that august is way too far away volume 2 of season 2 comes out then.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 21:07   Link #14780
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have the entire first season, and the first volume of season 2, im ordering the first day each volume is released. ;DD

I also have 2 Inner Moka statues, 1 in her school uniform and 1 in her red and black dress, and a Kokoa statue, i also have Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore and inner Moka Mini statues.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire