AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-07, 05:26   Link #1461
Tenzen12

In that case you can just contact him and talk things through, I don't think there is realy issue.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-12-07 at 05:44.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:41   Link #1462
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I still prefer his translation since he used japanese source. There might be some wordings or other things that might get lost in the translation because I used Indonesian source, so there's that.

I think it would be better for his translation in baka tsuki and mine just for preview version for those who can't wait.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:47   Link #1463
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Just finished the first two chapters of volume 8..... Those very long PoVs are really amusing... Though still, I wonder if the rest of the book is gonna carry on the same way.
Old 2013-12-07, 05:48   Link #1464
Tenzen12

Which is like 99% of readers, but because I attend this site and get read "preview", I guess it's perfectly fine like this. I am not so much of altruist to try convice you
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 06:42   Link #1465
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Uh, who put my translation in BT? I did say not to put it there, didn't I?

edit+
..well whoever it is, at least don't put it yet till we've finished half of the book please?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 09:08   Link #1466
Cthaeh

The v8ch1 English version was posted by fronttide; it looks like it happened before your most recent post requesting to not do it, so I think it was a matter of timing and not seeing rather than ignoring. It is possible for editors or supervisors (not me) to delete what's there if you care enough to request it.

Last edited by Cthaeh; 2013-12-07 at 09:09. Reason: typo
Cthaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 11:57   Link #1467
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Oh, baka-tsuki updated another bit of volume 7.

Quote:
Hikki : “Couples who go to Disney Land on a date break up.”

Gahama : “Ah, I’ve heard of that before. Jinx or something like that?”

Hikki : “Indeed. But, well, if you think about it, it’s an obvious outcome.”

Hikki : “When the wait for an attraction gets too long, you can’t help but start to get stressed. Even conversations will start to dry up. Once that happens, you’ll get irritated and the silence will continue to stockpile and the other person will start to get bored. It’s basically the opposite of the suspension bridge effect.”

Gahama : “Haa, I see, I see~.”

Yuigahama nodded frequently with a sense of admiration. It seems that I succeeded in persuading her. In that case, one last push will seal the deal.

Hikki : “Doesn’t our situation closely mirror that?”

Gahama : “You and me, huh? I don’t really think so.”
Aka 'they won't break up'? ... So, by reading the conversation, Yui mentally considers Hikki and herself a couple already?

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-12-19 at 14:06.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 16:19   Link #1468
rcaladlr

Is there an overall summary of Volume 8?
rcaladlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 01:58   Link #1469
fronttide

to all reader, my deepest apologize for late update here my excuse :

first : my parent divorce, yup that is... thank to them i can't sleep soundly at night >_<

two : since my parent divorce, that mean me as oldest child (18) from four sibling, must work to keep money for emergency.

three : i try to learn how to design website (with photoshop not programing), and now i am more often use photoshop instead mozilla T_T

well, i'll try to keep translating but with lower speed... #start translating again next monday
fronttide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 02:09   Link #1470
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronttide View Post

first : my parent divorce, yup that is... thank to them i can't sleep soundly at night >_<

two : since my parent divorce, that mean me as oldest child (18) from four sibling, must work to keep money for emergency.

three : i try to learn how to design website (with photoshop not programing), and now i am more often use photoshop instead mozilla T_T

well, i'll try to keep translating but with lower speed... #start translating again next monday
sorry to hear that, but i suggesting taking some time off if you need to, this is only voluntary work after all.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 02:16   Link #1471
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronttide View Post

Good Lord... Persevere my friend, I know it's easier said than done..

Best Wishes with you, and your family.
Old 2013-12-23, 12:57   Link #1472
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

it seems someone name Nyanlations on youtube translantioned the game in english. here a link if your interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC0k8A0obAQ

- Guy Incognito 2014

Last edited by Guy Incognito; 2013-12-23 at 14:20.
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 13:03   Link #1473
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Oh, baka-tsuki updated another bit of volume 7.

Aka 'they won't break up'? ... So, by reading the conversation, Yui mentally considers Hikki and herself a couple already?
I think Yui is disagreeing with Hachiman's reasoning before the outcome. She probably believes that there is no way the conversation will start to dry up or that she will ever get bored of him. In this case Yui is right - there is no awkward silence as they're engaging in banter right now.

I also completely agree with Yui. Who would get tired of hearing Hachiman talk?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 16:12   Link #1474
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I feel the gap between 8man and Yukinoshita growing in volume 8....
Old 2013-12-23, 16:44   Link #1475
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
I feel the gap between 8man and Yukinoshita growing in volume 8....
What I like the most about this series is how there are subtle changes changes between Yukinon & Hikki's relationship (which literally either slightly evolves or de-evolves every volume). In other words, I'm looking forward to how things proceed from now on.

As things stand out now, the easiest way to fix any rift between them would be for Hikki to go out of his way to patch things up. But not only that does not fit his character, but I bet that Watari is going to pull off some moves that we aren't be able to foresee just by looking at the surface (like he has done in the last couple of volumes).
Old 2014-01-06, 02:27   Link #1476
JTeague

Is there any potent information worth knowing from any of the short story novels?

For instance Yukino's past relationship with Hayama? Background on the tension between Shizuka and Haruno?
The girl Hachiman used to have a crush on that showed up in the recent novel?
You know those interesting or notable things that might be missed out on.

Or is it just the stories of basic every day life?
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 02:41   Link #1477
csuree
The Most Hated™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yui began to respect Hachiman because of what he said when she came to the Service Club.

Again, it's not about the accident. It never was.

This made my day! Laughed so hard thinking at it..... why? think a bit what did he say to Yui when she came to the club? "Bitch"
Old 2014-01-06, 08:20   Link #1478

hayama and haruno in volume 8 .... are they enemies?
0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:49   Link #1479
Hoang.Giang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0226 View Post
hayama and haruno in volume 8 .... are they enemies?
No, you can call that they are childhood friend.
Hoang.Giang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 20:39   Link #1480
ekulerudamuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

BTW, I checked the manga and they finished LN 2 with Manga volume 2, meaning that they covered the same stuff that the anime did, and skipped a bunch of events like that strip poker like fight against the game club. I think the manga was earlier in content that the anime, but I'm not sure.

I like volume 3, let's hope they don't skip over it as well, after all it was way too condensed in the anime (I won't hold my hopes, though).
where did you find the manga? and how many chapters is it already? i only see 10 chapters both raw and translated..thank you in advance.. and what about this strip pokre you speak off? what happen in that?
ekulerudamuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck