AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-08-04, 13:00   Link #14921
larethian

Blue saber has eluded me 3 times in her rate-ups over 200 rolls in total. It's like she hates me.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 13:08   Link #14922
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Unpleasant arithmetic.

But all I really want are saberfaces, and the more famous characters. (MHX, Gilgamesh, and Shiki! WRYYYYYY....I didn't try much for the first or third, and now everytime I see them in my FL, *teeth grinds*) I can live without servants who were created just for FGO. So as long as I don't try too hard, I figure that's blowing 70 bucks a month (barring really special events)

Part of what made me go hog-crazy this week is that as time goes by, it'll get harder and harder to get the 5* I want, even if they're permanent. So I'm taking advantage of all the times I convinced myself not to blow any money on this game (For instance, from January-May))

And even in the depths of my madness, I can still convince myself there are times to stop. Or else I would have Arturia by now (and a WHOLE LOT of buyer's regret)
Good thing that I am content of where I am in the game. When I started I wanted: 1) Scathach 2) One form of Arturia 3) Nero 4) Ishtar/Rin (Jeanne Alter came later when she was included in the gacha as an Avenger). I got everything I wanted, save for number 4, who will probably come in a few months.
Old 2016-08-04, 13:28   Link #14923
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Blue saber has eluded me 3 times in her rate-ups over 200 rolls in total. It's like she hates me.
Her Assassin form seems to like you just fine. (I still remember that it was your boasting about drawing her that sucked me into the world of trying to final optimal times for drawing)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 14:31   Link #14924
MartianMage

40% atk on divine units for Stheno... huh... would really be damn nice for my Gil, Karna, and Raikou but man... fielding Stheno... please DW fix her NP first <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 15:05   Link #14925
Kakurin
大佐

Decided to shell out all ten summoning tickets we got at once. Three three-star servants, five three-star CEs, Gold Fish Scooping and the back side of Victor from the Moon Another Ending.

Which CE should I put on my supporter Emiya, Another Ending or Formalcraft?
Old 2016-08-04, 15:16   Link #14926
larethian

Don't think formalcraft is useful for Emiya. What's another ending?

I'm going to roll the story gacha with the tickets at an 'auspicious' time tomorrow.
Old 2016-08-04, 15:17   Link #14927
Kohakuren

Ok, i rolled a bit on main and on alt

Main got me some story blocks
Spoiler:

Alt was a bit more active, all of that during anniversary(a lot of pictures)
Spoiler:
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 15:26   Link #14928
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Emiya's Magecraft gets changed to Projection Magecraft that gives an Arts/Quick/Buster up for one turn. Oh, and on Reddit they say it's A level, a 25-40% buff?

Stheno gets a skill similar to Jeanne Alter's Dragon Witch. Attack up for all allies and a special attack up for divine ones.
Is the divine attack up all allies as well? Maybe after I run that strengthening quest for Stheno, I'll bring her along with support Sensei on Archer Mat day and see how high I can take Gae Bolg's damage on Gil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Haha well i will find some useful CE for her then
Edit: so far only Gawain is hardest for me in Camelot, Lancelot is so easy with Jean alter support, she basically wreck him hard
If nothing else, throw a Buster/DPS up CE or a defensive CE on her, since she's a Berserker. On my support TamaCat, I've got the Limit/Zero Over I recently picked up.

Speaking of how CEs are the only 5* I seem to be able to roll, I picked up a second Kaleidoscope today on my weekly Ticket (saving the Anniversary Tickets for tomorrow). Feels weird intentionally not merging a repeat, non-event CE, but KScope is definitely one I'd like to use more than one of at once...

Quote:

I'm going to roll the story gacha with the tickets at an 'auspicious' time tomorrow.
Please share. When exactly? If nothing else, my rolling at the same time with my Lancer-class Servant card luck will probably help you.
Old 2016-08-04, 15:28   Link #14929
larethian

It's good to have 2 or 3 scopes ideally. Especially if you are maining zerkers or servants with crappy charges.
Old 2016-08-04, 15:28   Link #14930
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
Ok, i rolled a bit on main and on alt

Main got me some story blocks
Spoiler:

Alt was a bit more active, all of that during anniversary(a lot of pictures)
Spoiler:
He strikes again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Is the divine attack up all allies as well? Maybe after I run that strengthening quest for Stheno, I'll bring her along with support Sensei on Archer Mat day and see how high I can take Gae Bolg's damage on Gil...
Yes, it's for all as well. But it won't do any good on Scathach since Scathach is not divine.

Quote:
Speaking of how CEs are the only 5* I seem to be able to roll, I picked up a second Kaleidoscope today on my weekly Ticket (saving the Anniversary Tickets for tomorrow). Feels weird intentionally not merging a repeat, non-event CE, but KScope is definitely one I'd like to use more than one of at once...
I'm keeping all three of mine seperate. Pretty useful.

Quote:
It's good to have 2 or 3 scopes ideally. Especially if you are maining zerkers or servants with crappy charges.
Or if you are just lazy and want to spam NPs. I frequently used all three Kaleidoscopes while rushing through Camelot.

Quote:
Another Ending is basically Victor From the Moon only with Arts instead of Buster. What would you suggest then?
Old 2016-08-04, 15:34   Link #14931
Kohakuren

Not that big of a strike since most of it on alt. But i am happy with 2 storyblocks on main too XD
Old 2016-08-04, 15:36   Link #14932
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Not that big of a strike since most of it on alt. But i am happy with 2 storyblocks on main too XD
"Not that big of a strike" --> looks at his own account which in a full year of play has rolled a total of four five stars.
Old 2016-08-04, 15:40   Link #14933
Kohakuren

Quote:
"Not that big of a strike" --> looks at his own account which in a full year of play has rolled a total of four five stars.
Thats not even the main alt - its about 130 days old and mostly there for just rolling.

Spoiler:
so rolling there anything not really matters sadly. well unless i will decide to sell it(doubt it though)
Old 2016-08-04, 15:45   Link #14934
Kakurin
大佐

That's way too much gold. I'm not sure, but the total amount of rolled four and five star servants may exceed the amount rolled on my account.
Old 2016-08-04, 15:49   Link #14935
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Finally got to use a support Ozy. He is so very much Rider!Gil, only with "frickin' laser beams" rather than swords. Shirou would be disappoint.

I think they're paying Koyasu on a per-word basis. He's even more talkative in battle than Da Vinci is in the shop.

Quote:
Yes, it's for all as well. But it won't do any good on Scathach since Scathach is not divine.
So it works only if your Servant is divine, and not to boost anti-divine damage? I guess I misunderstood. I thought it was a whole party version of Sensei's skill.

Quote:
Or if you are just lazy and want to spam NPs. I frequently used all three Kaleidoscopes while rushing through Camelot.
Not so much "lazy and want to spam NPs" in my case, as it is "lazy and want to hurry up and charge NPs in the first round so I can spam Busters until my NP Alpha Strike in the final round".
Old 2016-08-04, 16:01   Link #14936
GDB

Quote:
Not so much "lazy and want to spam NPs" in my case, as it is "lazy and want to hurry up and charge NPs in the first round so I can spam Busters until my NP Alpha Strike in the final round".
Hey, that's my story strategy!

Not sure if it'll change since I got Waver now, but probably not. Going to save him for hard events or when I need to just turn off the brain rather than my current "get Bond10 CEs" mode.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 16:13   Link #14937
Rasen

Quote:
Thats not even the main alt - its about 130 days old and mostly there for just rolling.

Spoiler:
so rolling there anything not really matters sadly. well unless i will decide to sell it(doubt it though)
....For an alt, that is scary. Please tell me you paid for at least some of those rolls?

On the whole, my luck has turned around since finding a superstition. But that is some salt there.
Old 2016-08-04, 16:22   Link #14938
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
....For an alt, that is scary. Please tell me you paid for at least some of those rolls?
Kohakuren is F2P. You should use the search for user function on this thread to go back and see what he rolled in the past.
Old 2016-08-04, 16:28   Link #14939
Rasen

Quote:
Kohakuren is F2P. You should use the search for user function on this thread to go back and see what he rolled in the past.
I want to complain, but I don't want to chase away my current luck. (It's not Ko-level, but it's a regular person's modest luck.)
Old 2016-08-04, 17:26   Link #14940
Kohakuren

Quote:

On the whole, my luck has turned around since finding a superstition. But that is some salt there.
Nope, as stated by Kakurin-san i am full f2p indeed.
and if you think that alt was scary, i will try to deal a finishing blow then.
This is another alt
Spoiler:

And this is the main, plain and simple. also make note that Jeanne and waver is NP2 and a lot of 4* also NP something
Spoiler:

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon