Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-29, 12:14   Link #1481
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I understood what he meant quite well, actually.

Actually didn't care much for her hairstyle this time. :/ She's had better ones. But of course, every character's hairstyle pales in comparison standing next to Rin-chan.

rin's hair is epic...

I present exhibit A...

Spoiler for pic:

But seriously, I'm amazed at her hair / aging progression... I should make a progression chart with all the various rin's , just to see the epicness pile on...

Edit:

Okay I made a huge pic that has shots of rin in volume 1 -10 1 at top 10 at the bottom, it progresses in order , I also made a small collection of non bow / barrette hair pics of rin... (after going thru my collection, I really need to take some time and organize it...

Spoiler for rin's hair:

Spoiler for non bow hair:

Oh while I'm here can anyone list some of the newer "side" products to be released for kojika? I have been slacking on my fanboy tip. I have the old shit, like the drama cds from the anime, and the fanbook, I have 1 eroge and a fuckton of fanmade images, but am I missing any notable current things? I know I'm missing a lot of doujin stuff...

And for those that don't have it, I might as well offer anything I have to you

The eroge I have is naisho no jikan

Here is my omake
Spoiler for omake:

Here is my doujinshi
Spoiler for doujinshi:

Here are my drama cds
Spoiler for drama cds:

If you see anything that interests you, you can just ask, in the thread or by PMing me.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda; 2010-11-29 at 14:01. Reason: added pics
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 13:30   Link #1482
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Makes you wonder how she doesn't get tangled up in it when she sleeps.

(I saw an anime that made fun of that once and it was great )
Old 2010-11-29, 14:15   Link #1483
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Makes you wonder how she doesn't get tangled up in it when she sleeps.

(I saw an anime that made fun of that once and it was great )
Rin hair secret is..
Spoiler for ..:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 08:19   Link #1484
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for ch67:
Old 2010-12-25, 13:28   Link #1485
Fran~
floating away...

OMT FTW!!!! Houin sensei is the biggest comic relief in this manga.
BTW, Shirai sensei is soooooooooooo cute... ahhh... it would be so great a shiraixaoki

Nobody cares for Oyajima (me neither )
Old 2010-12-25, 13:50   Link #1486
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
BTW, Shirai sensei is soooooooooooo cute... ahhh... it would be so great a shiraixaoki
Didn't Shirai x Aoki the first shipped before Oyajima enters? There are couple of early chapters that indicate Aoki x Shirai. What did just happened to all of that?
I'm actually supporting this but Rin-chan x Aoki is better.
Poor Rin-chan thinking it's a real kiss. So this showed us what will happen if elementary children ever invade 4chan. Lol at Aoki praising his own self only to be flamed by bashful comments.. And Boin is getting Shota vibes now.
What bothers me is that:
Spoiler for Ch.67:
Old 2010-12-25, 14:13   Link #1487
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Didn't Shirai x Aoki the first shipped before Oyajima enters? There are couple of early chapters that indicate Aoki x Shirai. What did just happened to all of that?
That's why i almost dropped this manga when Ojayima made his move...

Quote:
I'm actually supporting this but Rin-chan x Aoki is better.
I don't like Rin, so manipulative, it's like the roles are inverted, the innocent child is shirai and the manipulative grown-up is Rin.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ch.67:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-25, 18:22   Link #1488
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Oh man this was a great chapter, if for no other reason than the shota rape... and boin's chi chis. I think I'll make an OMT shirt for myself, that shit was classic.

I think rin can act so cute at times. Although she is definitely a conniving little bitch, under it all her motivations are so pure and cute... well maybe not pure, but her love is very strong. That last quote... "Sensei you were born to early" made me like her (no where near my lovely kyonyus boin and usa-chan, but I digress) so much, not moe levels but close.

I also loved that emoticon on the third page at the bottom the what middleschool you going to... I can't see the post numbers but its the third one. Its the one thats going to sleep. I never saw that one before.

Old 2010-12-25, 23:05   Link #1489
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Kid knows a lot of "things" these days :O "What if they do anal..."
Anyway ,Boin sensei OMT part was too hilarious
I think the sex case is a troll too...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 00:10   Link #1490
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yup. And the author just threw Shirai's confused feelings for Aoki out of the window
Quote:
I don't like Rin, so manipulative, it's like the roles are inverted, the innocent child is shirai and the manipulative grown-up is Rin.
Rin is like a trapped grown-up in a child's body. Her mature responses in some of Aoki's problems made me love her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
That last quote... "Sensei you were born to early" made me like her.
This made me a little sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Kid knows a lot of "things" these days :O "What if they do anal..."
It shows that Rin knows "too much".
Old 2010-12-26, 10:37   Link #1491
Dark Wing

I really liked this chapter not just for the fan service~ish comedy but also because it brought up an interesting topic that must people I know don't even want to think about the sex among grade minors thing.

Even thought it dose happen all the time all over the world people there will always seem to be this stigma attached to it.
Old 2010-12-26, 12:26   Link #1492
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I really liked this chapter not just for the fan service~ish comedy but also because it brought up an interesting topic that must people I know don't even want to think about the sex among grade minors thing.

Even thought it dose happen all the time all over the world people there will always seem to be this stigma attached to it.
Interesting point, which also brings up another topic for discussion... Is it okay for kids to have sex. Not with adults but with each other.

I personally feel its okay. As soon as a girl starts ovulating, she is biologically ready to bear children. If we assume that both her family and the father's family will help to raise the child (the more tribal way of thought) and not say, you little whore I'm kicking you out cause you are a embarrassment (the industrial family mindset), I think its totally cool.

In our story we know that usa-chan has had her first period already... I'm just saying.

My only problem with young people having sex, and possibly having a baby is if the children have to take care of the child by them selves... thats not okay and is a really large part of why people are so messed up these days, but thats a whole other topic.

Watashiya-sama has some interesting thoughts and always manages to make me think about things in a different light, or at least presents things in a different light. Like rin-chan refusing to tell who they were, because "adults" would try to break up those kids, who obviously have feelings for each other, no matter how immature their love might be.

Old 2010-12-26, 13:52   Link #1493
Fran~
floating away...

Isn't only about biological issues but psychological.

You can be a fully developed (biologically speaking) human being, but that doesn't mean that you've achieve mental maturity.

In this manga, there is enough proof to say that there is ZERO character with enough mental maturity (even the grown-ups) to have a healthy relationship.
Old 2010-12-26, 14:59   Link #1494
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Interesting point, which also brings up another topic for discussion... Is it okay for kids to have sex. Not with adults but with each other.

I personally feel its okay. As soon as a girl starts ovulating, she is biologically ready to bear children. If we assume that both her family and the father's family will help to raise the child (the more tribal way of thought) and not say, you little whore I'm kicking you out cause you are a embarrassment (the industrial family mindset), I think its totally cool.

In our story we know that usa-chan has had her first period already... I'm just saying.

My only problem with young people having sex, and possibly having a baby is if the children have to take care of the child by them selves... thats not okay and is a really large part of why people are so messed up these days, but thats a whole other topic.

Watashiya-sama has some interesting thoughts and always manages to make me think about things in a different light, or at least presents things in a different light. Like rin-chan refusing to tell who they were, because "adults" would try to break up those kids, who obviously have feelings for each other, no matter how immature their love might be.
I find you completely irresponsible. "It's ok to have unplanned pregnancies as long as your parents will take up the slack"? Ridiculous.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 17:07   Link #1495
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I find you completely irresponsible. "It's ok to have unplanned pregnancies as long as your parents will take up the slack"? Ridiculous.
Ouch, that was not the intention of my post at all. I was saying that in cultures in which families consist of many generations children, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. all live together when a child is born, its not solely the "parents" responsibility to raise that child. Everyone raises that child. You may or may not have heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child". That's what I meant by a tribal thought.

And I said absolutely nothing about unplanned pregnancies and parents having to bear the responsibilities of their mistakes being okay... I actually said things like this are the reason society, at least in america, is deteriorating. The idea that having a child can even be a mistake is a concept of industrialised cultures.

I did say that a child raising a child is a bad idea. But once again its because of our culture, that a child would ever have to raise a child by her or them selves.

But anything else I say will be splitting hairs, if my clarification still makes me look irresponsible, then, I am what I am.

Old 2010-12-26, 18:51   Link #1496
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Ouch, that was not the intention of my post at all. I was saying that in cultures in which families consist of many generations children, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. all live together when a child is born, its not solely the "parents" responsibility to raise that child. Everyone raises that child. You may or may not have heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child". That's what I meant by a tribal thought.
Yes, and it shouldn't be a license to have a child you're not ready for. Let alone, in our modern times, a child you don't want.

Quote:
And I said absolutely nothing about unplanned pregnancies and parents having to bear the responsibilities of their mistakes being okay... I actually said things like this are the reason society, at least in america, is deteriorating.
You said it was ok for kids to have sex provided their families would help them raise the resulting offspring. The only way that does involve unplanned pregnancies is if the pregnancies are actually desired. Which, considering we're talking about primary school kids, is worse.

Quote:
The idea that having a child can even be a mistake is a concept of industrialised cultures.
So is hygiene. And women's rights. And not killing kids born with some kind of visible malformation. For that matter, so is the idea that 12 year old children aren't miniature adults.

And why are you even bringing "tribal" thinking? Japan is industrialized. In what kind of circumstance would interrupting your studies so you can suffer the social stigma of a teen pregnancy be a good idea?

Quote:
I did say that a child raising a child is a bad idea.
Yes. But you have no problem with the idea of a child having a child. And you wonder why I call such discourse irresponsible?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 19:38   Link #1497
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Snip for space...
I think you're being a bit hard on the person. In the most likely case he meant that in the worst case scenario having parents that is willing to help raise the child is better than nothing.

Just my own thoughts so it doesn't looking I'm spamming.

Sometimes people can get so riled up on questionable topic such as minor engaging in sex or age difference in love (stares at jigenbakuda). I believed you did make a statement that healthy relationship being positively correlated to maturity which I believe to a bit shallow in thinking. In most situations it should be treated as a case by case. For example I can see myself objecting to an adult engaging in sexual intercourse with a minor (over the age of consent of course) but I could also argue that if their relationship is material and innocent enough that maybe some exception needs to be considered. Of course each individual/society would view it on a moral basis differently.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 21:07   Link #1498
Fran~
floating away...

I think that is not only about moral basis, as i said before, there is the big issue that the physical development isn't followed by a mental development. That's IMHO why isn't healthy (mentally). One thing is curiosity, another thing is realize what are you doing. Some kids play with fire for curiosity... and they can get burned.

But that's my opinion.
Old 2010-12-26, 22:04   Link #1499
Dark Wing

Wow it looks like I opened a very ugly can of worms here so lets see if we can clean it up a little...

First lets take a step back we are not actually talking about pregnancy among minors but sexual intercourse that we all know this dose happen.

Second no one here is trying advocate pregnancy between minors however it is can be noted as a being a possible out come and minors can be given the proper information instead of keeping them in the dark about the consequences.

And lastly lets not just think grade school minors but those in middle and high school as well. Those how want to do it not just because of "everyone is doing it" but because they actually want to do it for there own reasons maybe they're in love or just like it.

Also I'm going to agree with Nemuru you can't just judge everything in absolute black or white because there is a shade of gray not all the time but by viewing everything case by case it can eventually be seen.
Old 2010-12-29, 15:17   Link #1500
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Great chapter. I laughed so hard when Aoki tricked Rin with his finger and Rin was all O//////////O Hahahahaha!!! The ending scene was sad though.

Throwing my two cents in for the serious discussion.

Under no circumstances is it "okay" for children to have sex. I don't even think high schoolers should be having it. They are not mature enough. I think such an experience, especially if something goes wrong can be very emotionally damaging to both of them. I had a friend in high school whom I did not see again for a few years until I ran into her in college. She was sitting by herself and very upset. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she had the greatest boyfriend in the world and she really loved him. When they slept together, it all went to hell. She said she wished she had waited and gotten to know him better.

That's just one example.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
But why? Just because Oyajima isn't as handsome as Aoki? Come on, cut the poor guy some slack! He's no bishounen, true, but the fact remains that he's a gentleman and a good person who deserves to be happy too. He treats Shirai so well and shows that his love for her is pure. He's never selfish, jealous, or tries to pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. So....why wouldn't he make a good match for Shirai? Tell me. D:

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-12-29 at 15:35.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen