Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-09-14, 04:40   Link #14981
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Spoiler for 452:
You forgot that Zeref highest priority through that hundred-years life is his own death (and his own sanity to some extent), not mastery of every magic exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
dunno about you guys, but Dimaria is totally hot IMO
Agreed. LOL.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 08:04   Link #14982
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 452:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 08:11   Link #14983
Wandering Soul

Natsu's secret weapon is being hyped up even more now that we know it is connected to Acnologia.

I'm curious about how anyone can know more magic than Zeref though. Also why are spriggan 12 helping Zeref. He just said his goal is the extinction of the human race and they all seem okay with it. Also didn't like Makarov not explaining Serena's abilities.
Old 2015-09-14, 08:15   Link #14984
Ultragunner

we don't know what Natsu's secret weapon yet, now there is only speculation that it is connected to Achnologia
Old 2015-09-14, 10:11   Link #14985
immblueversion

Indeed. It's not even the same side Acnologia lost; Natsu's secret weapon is in his right arm, and Acnologia lost his left arm. Also, I once saw a colored image that showed Natsu's arm unbandaged, and it was some kind of black flame tattoo. This could be related to E.N.D., who I think we can expect to pop up this arc as well. But that's about as speculative as the Acnologia connection.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the battle matchups to come. It already seems like a given that Gray will be going against Invel the ice guy, and maybe Erza against DiMaria the knight lady. And as for that August, I've already gotten a strong "Shakuma" vibe from him before, but now the comparison as the mightiest wizard alive just seems even more obvious (for those who don't know, Shakuma is Lucia's grandfather from "Rave Master" and the strongest sorcerer in the world).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 10:49   Link #14986
B214

black flame tattoo...what if that's actually Flame God's fire that Natsu gained from Zancrow. O__O

Nah probably no.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 11:21   Link #14987
Casshern

I hope we don't have to wait 5 years before Hiro reveals what is THAT jutsu.

I'm really hyped up for the matchups now. I wonder if there is some connection between Ajeel and Gajeel, due to the obvious name similarity. Actually, I'd like to see Makarov in a good fight, maybe with a little help from Mavis. He always either pulverized his enemies with one shot, or he was helpless against insane adversaries like Hades and Acnologia.

I'm suspicious that maybe Ajeel was being cocky and underestimating God Serena. I think Ajeel will be the weakest of the Spriggan 12.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 11:26   Link #14988
Chris38

Well, considering all the main actors seem to be gathering on the scene - Zeref, Acnologia and ... Natsu (E. N. D.) ... the current arc definitely starts having the vibes of being the final arc of the manga - or at least the one, which is going to build up the events for the final conflict of the manga.

If Lucy is also going to be present during the battle against the Mage King August (which might have been slightly implied in the latest chapter ... in my opinion at least), then I would be even more convinced about that...

After all ... I don't why ... but I have strong suspicion that the mysteries surrounding Layla's death might be revealed during the fight against August .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 11:53   Link #14989
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
or he was helpless against insane adversaries like Hades and Acnologia.
Which makes me wonder, if he ends up being capable enough to handle fighting the Spriggan, how are they going to explain that? He was stomped by Hades and Hades is weaker than the Spriggan. At least, that's what I've been led to believe, considering that Natsu was able to defeat Hades and the Spriggan, by comparison, are considered their toughest challenge yet. A challenge for Natsu who's stronger than he was when he fought Hades. So back to the question, Makarov hasn't really had much of an opportunity to train and he doesn't seem like the training type, so what sort of involvement is he going to have or what sort of explanation are we going to get?

Then of course there's Gildartz, I just can't see him having no involvement, in the coming conflict. Hell, I'd anticipate the whole of Ishgar to be involved, though I hope the conflict doesn't become too diluted. But as far as Gildartz goes, him being the opponent of August could be an interesting conflict. We've no idea how Gildartz compares to the top Mages, his only loss is against Acnologia, but no one has been able to defeat Acnologia, so he could be Spriggan level for all we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, considering all the main actors seem to be gathering on the scene - Zeref, Acnologia and ... Natsu (E. N. D.) ... the current arc definitely starts having the vibes of being the final arc of the manga - or at least the one, which is going to build up the events for the final conflict of the manga.
It could, but I do have to wonder if this conflict could lead into the reveal of the Gods. We've yet to get a proper explanation as to the curse, other than how it works and its implementation seems to be one of spite, but its never been answered as to why. An answer that could lead to a much bigger conflict. Or not, who knows.
Old 2015-09-14, 12:22   Link #14990
Casshern

Hard to say about Hades' power. While he was at full power he was handling FT's strongest mages with ease, that is several wizard saint level mages at the same time. Only after the exceed destroyed his heart of darkness and FT was buffed by the restoration of the Tenrou tree was Natsu able to beat him. I think Hades at full power would still be relevant at this point in the story, if he was still around. I'm actually kinda hoping that his ghost will show up again during the fight with August.

As unlikely as it is, I'm still hoping that Makarov gets a good fight. With some tactical support from Mavis i reckon he may still have enough brute strength to give one of the Spriggan a rough time.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 13:49   Link #14991
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Extrapolating Grimoire Heart to Fairy Heart, I assume that Hades had immense magical reserves (and maybe immortality) at his disposal, so he was rather broken in that particular fight, in which he used many powerful spells in succession.

Gildartz is fair game, the S12 redefine the meaning of power, so he will definitely find a match in one of them (guessing Badd Mann, just because he looks like evil Droy and it's hilarious). Knowing Mashima, he can't keep Jellal away from an arc, so he will be Nineheart. Sounds crack? Just you wait!

I'll leave the curse talk aside as we still have too little to even speculate on.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 15:47   Link #14992
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Man I am so hyped for this War, if Natsu's secret attack is related to Acologia that'd be boss. I can't wait to see him fight Ajeel, what he did at the beginning was just a warm up, wait till both go all out against each other

This is going to be one heck of a War for Natsu though, a lot of it will be connected to him. I'm even more excited when Natsu and Zeref confront each other, hopefully he explains Natsu's History to him.

I hope since he said all of Fairy Tail that includes Glidarts too, surely he wouldn't still be off on his own with such importan events going on here. This is even more to do with Fairy Tail than the fight with Hades.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 17:42   Link #14993
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Uhm... did Natsu STEAL Acnologia left arm?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE TIME SKIP?!!

I'm guessing he can only use it once because after he does, Acnologia is going to be right on his ass.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 18:04   Link #14994
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Uhm... did Natsu STEAL Acnologia left arm?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE TIME SKIP?!!

I'm guessing he can only use it once because after he does, Acnologia is going to be right on his ass.
Why does everyone keeps saying Natsu has Acnologia's left arm when his RIGHT arm is the one that's bandaged?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 18:44   Link #14995
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Some guesses for arc battles:

Ivel v. Grey
Ajeel v. Gajeel
TAGTEAM Brandish & Dimaria v. ANYONE (probably Erza though)
August v. Gildartz
Wahru/Badd v. Levy (it's time she had a fight!)
Serena v. Laxus or... Elfman??

And Jellal, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Juvia will all get fights.

Quote:
dunno about you guys, but Dimaria is totally hot IMO
Yeeeeees.
Old 2015-09-14, 20:13   Link #14996
Saravis4

To those commenting that his arm is somehow associated with Acnologia, I think it would be far more appropriate for his arm to be somehow associated with Igneel.
Old 2015-09-15, 05:32   Link #14997
darkofficer
just a devil

a oneshot crossover with parasite is out

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 10:01   Link #14998
DmonHiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Why does everyone keeps saying Natsu has Acnologia's left arm when his RIGHT arm is the one that's bandaged?
Because Acnologia is missing his LEFT arm. Pay attention.
Old 2015-09-15, 12:19   Link #14999
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ blue is talking about Natsu, the bandage is on his right arm.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 17:21   Link #15000
DmonHiro

No, he was complaining that people were saying that Natsu stole Acnologia's left arm. And it's the left arm that Acnologia is missing. Natu's bandaged arm has nothing to do with what arm Acnologia is missing.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen