Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 09:16   Link #1505
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quick question: This Trunks arc is the same Trunks from the Android future timeline right(same teen Trunks from the Cell saga), not the current timeline's future Trunks?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 09:32   Link #1506
justavisitor

yep, same teen from the cell saga
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:09   Link #1507
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Fucking FINALLY we get a good arc and episode, it only took 47 episodes to get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
yep, same teen from the cell saga
Spoiler for spoiler:
Mai is still alive, guarantee it, otherwise they wouldn't bother showing her in the opening.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:18   Link #1508
justavisitor

hope so, not that future mai is a major factor in the plot, but poor Trunks has suffered too much already

Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 10:20   Link #1509
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode left very little doubt Trunks and Mai had a thing going. I'm not sure she's truly dead, but it looks like Trunks didn't bring her with him in the preview, so her chances of survival are meager. Then again, she is in the OP and the eyecath, so...

Most serious episode of the whole series.
Old 2016-06-12, 10:27   Link #1510
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode left very little doubt Trunks and Mai had a thing going. I'm not sure she's truly dead, but it looks like Trunks didn't bring her with him in the preview, so her chances of survival are meager. Then again, she is in the OP and the eyecath, so...

Most serious episode of the whole series.
Just a theory, but I think Trunks gets his ass kicked, and Evil Goku thinks he was dead and left, and Mai dragged his unconscious butt to the time machine.
Old 2016-06-12, 10:57   Link #1511
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
yep, same teen from the cell saga.
Whelp, time to start watching this show again(well, for the first time actually =0p).

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:04   Link #1512
sayde

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:14   Link #1513
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just a theory, but I think Trunks gets his ass kicked, and Evil Goku thinks he was dead and left, and Mai dragged his unconscious butt to the time machine.
Way too cumbersome. Everything indicates Mai's dead, and Trunks probably won't fight. He will remember what Bulma said and run away leaving Mai's corpse there.
Old 2016-06-12, 11:30   Link #1514
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
The guys where happy to eat canned meat, it is clear that they are tired and starving.

Not much energy to go SSJ.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:31   Link #1515
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Wow, I think this was the darkest episode so far if we ignore the eating part O_o
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:48   Link #1516
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Way too cumbersome. Everything indicates Mai's dead, and Trunks probably won't fight. He will remember what Bulma said and run away leaving Mai's corpse there.
Everything indicates he's going to try and fight Evil Goku

Also rewatch the opening, she's holding a star spotlight in the OP, no point in doing that for a corpse.
Old 2016-06-12, 12:00   Link #1517
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Everything indicates he's going to try and fight Evil Goku
The preview doesn't show any fighting. Besides he has to protect the fuel for the time machine. He's gonna run away.

Quote:
Also rewatch the opening, she's holding a star spotlight in the OP, no point in doing that for a corpse.
She's important to Trunks. That's enough to give her a place in the OP even if she's dead. In fact, her death will most likely be his main motivation during this arc.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2016-06-12 at 12:17.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 12:31   Link #1518
Blueknight78

Quote:
The preview doesn't show any fighting. Besides he has to protect the fuel for the time machine. He's gonna run away.

She's important to Trunks. That's enough to give her a place in the OP even if she's dead. In fact, her death will most likely be his main motivation during this arc.
well to be fair also the spoiler someone posted some pages ago pointed to may having a important role on this arc, then is really weird they make all that sound about her to have she died like that gonna be really a epic troll move.

what a really trolling we get here from toei the girl supposed to have a big role in the arc died just with like 5 minutes of screen!!!!!!.
Old 2016-06-12, 12:33   Link #1519
Kazu-kun

^ I guess you could say her death being Trunks' main motivation is an important role. Besides it's not like she could fight along with him, being a normal human and all.

She's dead, but she will remain in Trunks' heart all the way through. That's important. Not the important role I'd have liked, but important nonetheless.

Also, we still have loli Mai. Maybe she will play some active role in this arc somehow.
Old 2016-06-12, 12:42   Link #1520
Blueknight78

Quote:
^ I guess you could say her death being Trunks' main motivation is an important role. Besides it's not like she could fight along with Trunks, being a normal human and all.
wow that could be weird since he just meet her like that and already in love??? and she being more "important than his mother death????.

it's not like i can't see it, but is really, really a bad writing if that was true.

well to also be fair is not like "dragon ball" and akira are "consistent" and have solid plot, if something is well know in dragon ball is how everything is poor writing and just for the sake of "shounen troops" and giving a really poor story writing.

another note i never understood why future trunks don't just go after the dragon balls and use it to ressurect everyone like they normally do in the present timeline after they defeat the villian

another problem if "goku" died in his timeline how he is alive now??? if they where able to change the past then where vegita and the others z warriors???.

if in this timeline evil goku don't meet beerus and don't have the "god powers" then how he gonna be able to put a fight against goku or vegita????.

if present goku gonna fight future goku unless blavk goku get his hand in some "dark god powers" he don't have any chance against present goku or vegita.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy