AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2007-07-25, 00:06   Link #1501
claudius

Why doesn't this show have it's own subforum yet? This thread is 1500 posts already, and we're only a third of the way through the show.
claudius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 00:27   Link #1502
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
Why doesn't this show have it's own subforum yet? This thread is 1500 posts already, and we're only a third of the way through the show.
The total posts may be 1500, but if the daily posts don't consistently cross a certain threshold set by the mods, then we're out of luck.

If you want some idea what needs to be done (post-wise), go to the Claymore general discussion thread and search for NoSanninWa's posts upon the subject.

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 01:01   Link #1503
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113 View Post
There was lots of clues that shows how it is you know ? Well anyway SOMEONE LIST REREFENCES NOW LOL!
Some off the top of my head.
Haruhi, mobile suit gundam, space ship yamato, Bleach, Akagi, Dragon Quest, a few stuff from MAR, conan statue is back :O, Oh! my konbu, cabbage from crescent love, super mario mushroom, Kamen rider, black sega saturn.

a few missing. too tired atm to go back to get more.
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 02:13   Link #1504
Forever
Revealing the truth

Ep17 was not bad I guess. After the disastrous ep 16, it restored my confidence in the series. The only references I can get was Akagi though.

As much as I want to join the Hina revolution, I just cant give up on my avatar as well. Not until I find Hayate and Hina in a similar compromising situation.
Old 2007-07-25, 02:13   Link #1505
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo1 View Post

I love them all, but this one's my favorite. If still available, can I use this one?
Go ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
I be claiming this one yes?

Sure, all yours.

Quote:
The total number of posts alone is not a relevant factor on our decision whether making a subforum or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
After the disastrous ep 16, it restored my confidence in the series. The only references I can get was Akagi though.
I understand that episode 16 was questionable on some parts, but with so much Hinagiku around I don't think it deserves such a label as disastrous

--------------------

Episode 17, Hinagiku was on screen for barely 20 seconds but boy, that was a smart apparition.
That aside the rotfl moment of the week imho was when Nagi went shopping with Hayate and ended up buying the whole supermarket. Episode 18 looks full of win too ^__^
Old 2007-07-25, 03:59   Link #1506
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Like the other's have said, the post count doesn't matter.. If all that mattered was post count then there would be countless sub-forums all over the place. Plus 1500 posts on about a 3rd of a show is nothing incomparison to threads created in those sub-forums which can have up to 700 posts or more in a week for just one episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Episode 17, Hinagiku was on screen for barely 20 seconds but boy, that was a smart apparition.
That aside the rotfl moment of the week imho was when Nagi went shopping with Hayate and ended up buying the whole supermarket. Episode 18 looks full of win too ^__^
AGREED

Just finished watching it. More comedy this week as Nagi try's to gain life experience..

"Housekeeping makes thing messy"
"If you go grocery shopping, a store will disapper"

WIN!!!!

As other have said already, BEACH Ep next week
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 04:43   Link #1507
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 17

I thoroughly enjoyed that ep. I thought it was one of the better eps of the last month. Some of the references, such as the Akagi one and the infinite Yoakena cabbage just had me in stitches. The gags were great as well, particularly the Klaus scene. Actually, now that I think about it, Klaus has some of the funniest moments in this show, since he's such a ridiculous character. The fact that his appearance is so straight up-and-down just makes him all the more funny.

I didn't like the back-to-square-one resolution, but, with 52 eps to play with, there's no need for them to rush with anything.

Damn, I'm still laughing at that cabbage. That truly was brilliant!
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 04:54   Link #1508
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

ep 17 was ok but i did find it a bit mild.... Hina's brief appearance was good, but too short.... Although her appearance really reinforced my push for a HayatexHina endings. As:

Spoiler for ep17:

Hina's appearance was brief but it was sweet..
Old 2007-07-25, 05:10   Link #1509
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I understand that episode 16 was questionable on some parts, but with so much Hinagiku around I don't think it deserves such a label as disastrous

Yes, Hina was the only reason why the episode still remains on my harddisk. I was worried whether future eps will have the type of junk that ep 16 had and was relieved to see it was not. Ep 16 remains as one of the very few eps in my life that I have to fast forward. Maybe disastrous was too strong, but it emphasizes my disappointment for the feeling of a good hina ep to be ruined like that.

Anyway beach episode next!
Old 2007-07-25, 06:11   Link #1510
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Damn, I'm still laughing at that cabbage. That truly was brilliant!
i was all WTF when the "item" nagi threw backwards was an onion...the legendary cabbage never fails to surprised me

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 08:21   Link #1511
arkon

Slight improvement with this episode in that I actually laughed during it (an amazing feat in itself for the show, albeit only once in the ep. Can't have everything I suppose. That would just be asking for too much). At the Akagi scene no less, which is about the only recent reference that I found particularly funny in the show. Other than that it's par for the course for me. The humour falls flat, but this time I didn't particularly enjoy the events of the episode either. As filler episodes go (which is what I assume this was from the comments a week ago) I preferred the first one that we got. I'm almost tempted to drop the show and give the manga a spin and see if that is any better, but having come this far it feels almost a waste to stop.

Disappointed/10
arkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 08:42   Link #1512
-Breakthrough-

Still looking for a little larger res but Hina seems to not only be the one~
Spoiler for Mild Bedtime NSFW:
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:16   Link #1513
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

You know, everytime an episode goes by, i start thinking more & more how insane Klaus is. Yukiji was over-the-top in the episode, in a very good way.

Preview for next weeks episode was wonderful, excellent Wakamoto! This is going to be one unforgettable beach episode.

Oh, loved the cabbage reference.
Old 2007-07-25, 20:11   Link #1514
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Someone post up the spoilers T.T :P I need to make sure I got all of them xD
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 21:07   Link #1515
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

All right, people to conmemorate the seventeeth episode week, I'll be sharing some words of wisdom with you so enjoy.

The noble truths about the Sanzennin.
Spoiler:

And what everyone has long been expecting since the new ending was introduced four weeks ago.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 21:29   Link #1516
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
When they said Hamster versus Dragon, how is Nishizawa going to be there?
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 21:40   Link #1517
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
that wasnt food it was a nuclear waste XD
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 21:46   Link #1518
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Am watching episode 15 to 17 in a row today. As for EP15,
Spoiler:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-25 at 21:58. Reason: adding extras
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 22:57   Link #1519
Frazzlehoon
¯\(o_O)/¯

I have to post this. :]
Spoiler for Not really spoilerish:

Frame abuse to the max.
Frazzlehoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 23:19   Link #1520
_Amano_

Send a message via MSN to _Amano_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Amano_
I like episode 17, Nagi showing her abilitys and gain points of experience like a rpg game was so funny, a shame that i don't get it most all the references because of the censure. Anyone nows that in the dvd is going to be censured also?

Well Nagi gain more points to me in this episode, I think she will learning little by little about the real life with Hayate. So right now i have two favorites characters, Nagi and Hina. They have unique charmings and personality and if i were hayate i couldn't choose one of them, man is to difficult
_Amano_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, romance, shounen, synergy sp