AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 17:25   Link #1521
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Eh...? No Relena in a Gundam? Or MS...?

That's really a downer. And here I thought she's piloting one called Evil Stepmother. Oh well... *sigh*

At least 6x9 came true. I'm still kinda happy.

Last edited by MichaelKnight; 2010-12-23 at 18:02. Reason: Never mind. I moved the edition to my following post. x3
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 17:45   Link #1522
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Eh...? No Relena in a Gundam? Or MS...?

That's really a downer. And here I thought she's piloting one called Evil Stepmother. Oh well... *sigh*
Here's a consolation Christmas gift:

and

...with Lacus (SEED and SEED Destiny versions), Meer, Dianna, Kihel, and Pink-chan (Lacus's Haro).
Old 2010-12-23, 17:48   Link #1523
wingzerosnuggles

Yep, Relena is awesome. Seen the clip before.

Um, both Michael and I have violent reactions to Lacus and she's not really relevant so...mixed bag, I guess. I just want to avoid further discussion of her.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 17:53   Link #1524
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Yep, Relena is awesome. Seen the clip before.

Um, both Michael and I have violent reactions to Lacus and she's not really relevant so...mixed bag, I guess. I just want to avoid further discussion of her.
@Washu-Chan *points to the quoted wzs post*

EDIT: @wingzerosnuggles I'm pretty sure peacecraft's latest FT raws are Chapter 2. It's the one in the November issue [December has Chapter 3, January has Chapter 4, correct?]. I have the November issue as well and I can confirm that those raws were from there. And that's also where I got the latest GotD raws that I posted. peacecraft is yet to receive/scan/post the October one. So it's Chapter 1 of FT we're missing.
Old 2010-12-23, 17:59   Link #1525
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
And here I thought she's piloting one called Evil Stepmother. Oh well... *sigh*
ROFL Evil Stepmother! The equivalent to Epyon, aye? Let me guess, when she tried to pilot it the ZERO System 2.0 installed in it messed up her head and that's why she went evil! xD

Oh God, this is going to be one heck of a novel. The blog summary Deacon so kindly translated already had me laugh my head off. Gender bender, mass clones, inexplicable Face Heel Turns and lots and lots of wtfuckery. This novel is soooo amusing. Really, if I'm down in the dumps I just need to read a chapter from FT and everything is fine again. Not taking this serious is wonderful.

And lol, Milliardo and Noin named their twins 'Mille' and 'Nine'? Or something like that. Points for originality, it's a million times better than Jr. Though I bet they look exactly like their parents.
Also, does anyone else find it odd that the White Fang leader became Mars President? Noin I can understand but Milliardo/Zechs/Wind/Star Prince/Sesshoumaru/Bob/whatever he goes by this time?
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 18:13   Link #1526
wingzerosnuggles

@MichaelKnight Noted and corrected.

@IkuzeMinna This novel is full of lulz, for sure. I knew it wasn't the sort of thing you could take seriously the moment Angelina shoved her tongue down her son's throat and made her other son watch. That was a whole 'nother level of WTF.
Old 2010-12-23, 18:20   Link #1527
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Also, does anyone else find it odd that the White Fang leader became Mars President? Noin I can understand but Milliardo/Zechs/Wind/Star Prince/Sesshoumaru/Bob/whatever he goes by this time?
Bob

It is a bit odd but maybe he couldn't be tried for his crimes on Mars or he was pardoned due to his actions at the very end of the series and in EW.
Old 2010-12-23, 18:47   Link #1528
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Here's to hoping we find out later on that it isn't his mother... also, I need to find the part in question to see if it's as "lovey dovey" and "wrong" as people make it out to be.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 18:54   Link #1529
wingzerosnuggles

That part was in Chapter 1:

Angelina’s lips met little Treize’s. But it was not a mother kissing her son. She saw Ein’s face on Treize and gave him a lover’s kiss. For the first time in his life, Treize shed tears. He understood just how much pain his mother was experiencing. Young Van surely must have seen them, but he would never speak of it. Perhaps he didn’t remember it. But it’s not hard to imagine he felt something (even if only) deep in his heart. Treize Khushrenada did not cry again. He had, like his father and mother before him, refused to let himself do so.

Source: https://sites.google.com/site/macchafrap/ftrondo1

Looks kinda wrong tharr. I look forward to your version of it though.

Ok, that sounded a bit wrong.
Old 2010-12-23, 19:28   Link #1530
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Hm... yeah Chapter 1 is the only section that hasn't been HQ scanned
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 21:03   Link #1531
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
- Under the direction of Relena Peacecraft, Katherine chases after Trowa Phobos aka nameless who fled in the stolen and incomplete Prometheus. (did I misread this in haste?)
I wonder if the Prometheus has anything to do with Warlock or Snow White.
Old 2010-12-23, 22:45   Link #1532
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I gotta say, this is getting quite interesting.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 05:08   Link #1533
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I wonder if the Prometheus has anything to do with Warlock or Snow White.
I was getting the implication it was the 3rd Gundam to match the other two..

For anyone who hasn't wiki'd or doesn't know, btw, Prometheus was the guy (Titan actually) that stole fire from the gods and gave it to mankind in Greek myth. He was summarily chained to a rock to have his liver pecked out by giant eagles for eternity as punishment.

(tmyk~)
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 05:33   Link #1534
wingzerosnuggles

I'm just looking forward to the GotD chapter. Wonder if Relena's dad still suffers from death by make-up or if they changed it up.

Man I want colorings of the manga for vidding.
Old 2010-12-24, 05:44   Link #1535
Kitsoru

Quote:
Man I want colorings of the manga for vidding.
Whenever I have access to shoop again...
Old 2010-12-24, 05:57   Link #1536
wingzerosnuggles

Awesomeness.

Lol, maybe the manga will reveal that Zechs and Milliardo were two different people all along. xD

Last edited by wingzerosnuggles; 2010-12-24 at 16:00.
Old 2010-12-24, 07:39   Link #1537
Kitsoru

Hey Deacon, quick question- where it says this:
Quote:
- Katherine is Quatre's sister. (Same spelling as mommy's name)
Do you mean it's the same spelling in katakana or English? Or is it just that the blogger noted it's spelled the same?
Old 2010-12-24, 08:21   Link #1538
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
And AlphaDragoon has violent reactions to Lacus haters. *raises baseball bat*

Anyway, I don't really think there's any way to take what Angelina did other than as a WTF. She made out with her son. In front of her other son. Dubya. Tee. Eff.

I'm interested in seeing what the suits look like without their giant Jedi capes.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 08:39   Link #1539
wingzerosnuggles

Why else do you think we think discussions shouldn't be brought up? Srsly. She's not relevant here. That is all.

Last edited by wingzerosnuggles; 2010-12-24 at 23:09.
Old 2010-12-24, 09:57   Link #1540
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Why else do you think we think discussions shouldn't be brought up? Srsly. She's not relevant here. That is all.
LOL some people will always mock you. Save rolling your eyes for something that's worth it, yes? Clearly some people do it because they don't realise some characters don't belong to this thread, which, BTW, YOU started... and own. [Just sayin'!]

I don't think I need to say this, but AlphaDragoon, this isn't a SEED/SEED Destiny thread so you shouldn't be surprised if those things come to surface.

I've seen SEED/SEED Destiny threads in which one or two 00 and/or Code Geass characters were bashed and that didn't surprise me. They were SEED/SEED Destiny threads after all, so it was all about discussing in there how "awesome" those series and their characters were. So it's expected that some of the SEED/SEED Destiny fans will criticise any other anime series brought in the discussion. Some fans tend to do that, whether we like it or not. So the best way to avoid it is to not bring up anything that will give them enough reason to do it, AT ALL. It's the same case here. It just so happened... that this is a Wing thread. I hope you get the point I'm trying to make.

I mean, you don't see us jump in to SEED/SEED Destiny or 00 or any other non-Wing threads and make it Heero or Relena or any other Wing character-centric, do you? Nor do we mock/antagonise/argue when non-Wing fans on those very same non-Wing threads start criticising Wing characters. Hey, it's a non-Wing thread. We're smart enough to let it go. They can say whatever they want about other anime/characters as long as they worship the one the thread was named after. So please, stop the mockery and... well, get over it.

Anyway, it's Christmas here in Ozzy now. Merry Christmas, guys! Endless Waltz, anyone?

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing