Notices

Old 2014-12-14, 10:59   Link #1521
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Tusk? Who's that?
Let's just say that he's the guy who wanted to take over the show, but he couldn't because his face is always planted in Ange's crotch!

@Ryuga

Speaking of Riza, I wonder if she has an accomplice? Maybe Riza is connected to that Embryo guy!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 11:02   Link #1522
TheRealWinston

Well this episode was really unexpected and it was so stupid. This series became actually worser and worser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
Well, we knew something was up with Riza, but I couldn't have guessed that lol. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually feel a bit sorry for Julio now, he's just a mess and he's being manipulated by Riza. Maybe I feel a tinge bit sorry for Sylvia as well, she had some doubts/regrets about what she did before Riza caught her. Now, her asking him to open up a singularity point perhaps answers why the dragons appear near Arzenal all the time. The dragon's roar was weird, it screwed Emma up. Must be some sort of manipulation.
They got what they deserved. Hey Sylvia, cry after your sister for help, you know she will never come (I hope she died)

And by the way, that "dragonmanipulation" was stupid. Emma got manipulated by the dragon to shoot him?
Or had this dragon some kind of deathwish?
Well, I think about making a top ten list of stupid charakters in this show. That dragon who manipulated Emma to shoot at him has very high chances to get at the first place.
TheRealWinston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 11:05   Link #1523
TheRealWinston

Quote:
It's scenes like these that make me hope Ange starts her yuri harem, starting with Momoka.

Tusk? Who's that?
So that Ange become like Zola or what?

And Tusk is a guy who fails everytime and he likes to mention, if the pubic hair from girls match with their headhair.
Old 2014-12-14, 11:25   Link #1524
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:

Tusk? Who's that?
Plot Twist:

The one we saw at Sala and Ange's memory was Tusk's viewpoint, in short he's the one witnessing all of that
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-12-14, 11:42   Link #1525
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
snip
She could be working for Embryo, yeah. Embryo could possibly even be a Dragon himself in disguise like Riza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWinston View Post

snip
The manipulation might've been unintentional or just a weird side effect of its roar, it's weird though yeah.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 11:54   Link #1526
Gundam888

Agreed I think she's working for embryo
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:02   Link #1527
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
... Can someone paralyzed from the waist down sit up the way Sylvia did?
I'm think it can vary depending on the severity of the injury. Apparently some can even stand and walk to a limited degree (usually with assistance/aid) but are still dependent on wheelchairs. She's kinda lying up high as well, not too sure.

Last edited by Ryuga; 2014-12-14 at 12:15.
Old 2014-12-14, 12:04   Link #1528
Dr. Dahm
Banned

Well looks like Gundam is definitely going to have to carry the day mecha fight wise for the next month or so cause if that was supposed to be a climactic one....let's just say it looks like Fukuda anime are still struggling mightily with the whole don't use the same fight sequences over and over again thing. I mean that was such a Seed fight in the latest episode I got unpleasant.....flashbacks
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:05   Link #1529
novakai

Now this was an awesome episode, awesome battle, the singing from Nana and Yui got me pumped up. only complain was that there where quite a few visual hiccups at the beginning.
like all the gundam and mech reference they use, for some reason cramming all those in one episode really work well in this show
a lot of redshirt character died in this episode
wonder why Alectra change her name to Jill and is there some conspiracy going on with the dragon, because it looks like they want to open the gates
novakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:08   Link #1530
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
And by the way, that "dragonmanipulation" was stupid. Emma got manipulated by the dragon to shoot him?
More like intentionally miss it.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:23   Link #1531
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Plot Twist:

The one we saw at Sala and Ange's memory was Tusk's viewpoint, in short he's the one witnessing all of that
What if Tusk is the Akasaka/Keiichi factor of the series?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:36   Link #1532
TheRealWinston

[*snip*]

By the way, I am the only one, who remembers this flashbackscene about XenoGears?

And I am the only one, who find it stupid that Hilda is some kind of lesbian, despite that she hated to be Zolas playtoy?

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-12-14 at 12:53. Reason: Off topic quoted post removed.
Old 2014-12-14, 12:44   Link #1533
novakai

^what up with all the Tusk hate.
I would assume with the way they introduce him in both the island episode and the OP, he will eventually be more relavent. unless the creators trolled us lol
novakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:54   Link #1534
Ryuga

Quote:
And I am the only one, who find it stupid that Hilda is some kind of lesbian, despite that she hated to be Zolas playtoy?
Hilda did say that she loved Zola after her death (right before she threw her eye out the window). So I'm guessing that though she resented being used by Zola, she has feelings for her anyway. Maybe mother issues and Zola took advantage of that vulnerability.
Old 2014-12-14, 13:44   Link #1535
TheRealWinston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
Hilda did say that she loved Zola after her death (right before she threw her eye out the window). So I'm guessing that though she resented being used by Zola, she has feelings for her anyway. Maybe mother issues and Zola took advantage of that vulnerability.
As far as I remember she said she liked her, not loved. And if she would had really loved her, why would she throw out her artificial eye trough a window.
For me, it was just only some kind of stockholm syndrom, were she felt a little bit sorry for her, and maybe development some kind of feelings to endure Zola's "fondlesessions".
But she actually never felt really comfortable, what you can clearly see in Episode 2 (Look especialy at the Sexscene with her and Zola, Hilda looks like she wanted to scream for help or something like this, but didn't do it, because nothing would change after all).
Same goes to Chris and Rosalie, and I still don't understand why they actually sorrowed for Zola? If you look at episode 2 again, you can clearly see that Zola only abused them, there was never real love.
Well you can say, they need something to tease Ange but they actually really sorrowed for Zola.
Old 2014-12-14, 14:14   Link #1536
ChampDream
Alive

well a lot of interesting things happen this episode, Sylvia yelling for Ange help is really ironic and I find hilarious how Ange threw Salia XD.
Old 2014-12-14, 14:53   Link #1537
vic-vic

I think, just like on tvtropes was said, DRAGONs threw mana-users into uncontrollable murderous rage, that's why those helicopters shoot themselves down.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:11   Link #1538
HandofFate

rofl @ the poopstain of an imouto still calling out Ange-oneesame's name after all this for help
Old 2014-12-14, 15:21   Link #1539
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

I actually want Sylvia to mana-call Momoka to ask for help and Ange to be like: Screw you! You're not in any danger and even if you were what makes you think a violent, anti-social monster should care. *Ends call*
Old 2014-12-14, 15:31   Link #1540
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Well this episode was really unexpected and it was so stupid. This series became actually worser and worser

They got what they deserved. Hey Sylvia, cry after your sister for help, you know she will never come (I hope she died)

Or had this dragon some kind of deathwish?
Well, I think about making a top ten list of stupid charakters in this show. That dragon who manipulated Emma to shoot at him has very high chances to get at the first place.
I found it interesting how Julio was told to "open a singularity point"

Then next scene we see Emma talking about, "Why didn't we get a call about this?"

Seems like now we know that the singularities are focused near Arzenal in order to harvest the Dragons are being opened by the other nations so they can continue the harvest.

And I don't think the manipulation was stupid. If what we suspect is true, the Dragons are harvested and someone implanted in the people to use "mana."

Therefore Dragons have the ability to enthrall mana users to do stupid things such as commit suicide and such.

When the singularity is opened Sala brings her team against Arzenal but I'm beginning to think she's NOT with Vivian and is a completely separate faction.

So we have.

1. Arzenal led by Jill

2. Vivian and Julio --> Vivian wants Ange dead

3. Sala and co. --> Ability to control Dragons
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance