AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-19, 05:03   Link #1561
yononaka
nani ni tatoemu

Maybe it's not the Gantz ball that's malfunctioning, maybe it's the dude inside the ball. Wouldn't it be nice if the old man is brought back to be the replacement Gantz dude?

As for Reika, the way she keeps sacrificing her points for what Kei would want, it's hard for me to see the point of those folks who consider her "all looks" and say Tae's is by default the better personality and better for Kei all around. Even if Reika does have the self-interest element in there with trying to please Kei, she's also giving up an awful lot for his sake, and she clearly is in love with him.

And regarding MAQI's question, it does say "continuing in the next issue" in the raw, so I guess that would be next week.
Old 2009-04-19, 15:18   Link #1562
Dark Mage

I don't know how true the facts in this spoiler are but I just came across spoilers for the next chapter and here are the contents of it -
Spoiler for [SPOILER="it shows the Gantz machine shutting down before briefly showing Kurono's points. Then the team leaves the Gantz room and says their goodbuys but Reika has to go back inside because she forgot something. However as she re-enters the room she sees the bald man that sits inside the Gants machine standing infront of the window and he says something to her, then gets inside the machine and revives Kurono.ANd now there are two Kuronos:
"][/SPOILER]

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-04-19 at 15:34.
Old 2009-04-19, 15:43   Link #1563
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Maybe the 'finished' stuff is an indication that the round they are in is finished, the timer coming to a stop and all that. With a new round starting everyone will be back zero points as the timer resets or some such. The Italy battle sure looked like alot of Gantz teams got wiped out entirely, and would have been the end for mankind in itself had their not been a vast supply of heavily equipped teams to throw into battle.

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Old 2009-04-19, 18:37   Link #1564
kakakka

So...

old-man-in-Gantz walking,....

2nd Kuruno....

....wonder if they are true....
Old 2009-04-19, 21:42   Link #1565
Telcalipoca

Send a message via MSN to Telcalipoca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Hum? You are not making sense with the suit and weapon. The suit is always available and fixed when ppl get teleported back to the room. Unless they ain't wearing it and left it somewhere outside the room. The option to choose a new weapon is not the give the suit. Is a new hand weapon or maybe the suit that Oka was wearing.
Besides that massacre in the classroom was strange. The swat team shot him and he got injured.... doesn't make sense if he had the suit. Seem like the suit only lasted against a few bullets.
what i mean is this he needs the suit and gantz weapons in order to not get caught by the law after what he did.
Old 2009-04-19, 22:03   Link #1566
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcalipoca View Post
what i mean is this he needs the suit and gantz weapons in order to not get caught by the law after what he did.
technically the law can get him i mean he can change is frequency making invisible. I bet he just wants to kill em all
Old 2009-04-20, 04:43   Link #1567
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcalipoca View Post
He always have them in case u didn't notice. And no! He doesn't really need that new weapon just to kill cops. LOL.
Old 2009-04-20, 08:17   Link #1568
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I don't know how true the facts in this spoiler are but I just came across spoilers for the next chapter and here are the contents of it -
Spoiler for [SPOILER="it shows the Gantz machine shutting down before briefly showing Kurono's points. Then the team leaves the Gantz room and says their goodbuys but Reika has to go back inside because she forgot something. However as she re-enters the room she sees the bald man that sits inside the Gants machine standing infront of the window and he says something to her, then gets inside the machine and revives Kurono.ANd now there are two Kuronos:
"][/SPOILER]
It's soo fake.It's not even funny ;d

Reika does not wish for a fake Kurono,she wants the real one,and her true wish was to revive the real Kurono for real and delete his memories so she could become his lover.

Edit*

I just noticed,i typed Kenichi instead of Kurono lol xD

Last edited by noktown; 2009-04-20 at 08:31. Reason: Typo
Old 2009-04-20, 08:29   Link #1569
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
It's soo fake.It's not even funny ;d

Reika does not wish for a fake Kurono,she wants the real one,and her true wish was to revive the real Kenichi for real and delete his memories so she could become his lover.
I cant agree more, this has too be fake I mean its just too good too be true.
Old 2009-04-22, 04:40   Link #1570
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That spoiler is real folks, zomg!! I haven't been this excited in a long time reading this series.
Old 2009-04-22, 13:55   Link #1571
Cyclone248i

Exclamation

Spoiler is true.

Chap 297: http://view.thespectrum.net/series/g...apter-297.html

Too Legit, no? D%

Gantz next week too~
Old 2009-04-22, 13:59   Link #1572
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

OMG....

Hope it makes up for all the weeks that Kurono wasn't there.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2009-04-22, 14:01   Link #1573
kakakka

2 Kurunos...Its really the end of the world

Just what is going to happen next I wonder....
Old 2009-04-22, 14:05   Link #1574
Dark Mage

My oh my looks like my spoiler was right. But now things are really messed up but it would be pretty funny if even this Kurono likes Tae and refuses Reika. Poor Reika always tries to make Kurono happy whatever her own wish maybe because even when everyone was trying to kill Tae she tried saving her from Izumo and the others for Kurono's sake and this time even though what she really wanted was to bring another Kurono she said the old man's name again for Kei's sake. So I am happy that hopefully for once she would be getting w=the love that she so deserves
Old 2009-04-22, 14:10   Link #1575
kakakka

I wonder what will happen if the 2 Kurono meet. I mean, isn't bad if there are two of the same person (not twins) at the same time?
Old 2009-04-22, 14:14   Link #1576
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

At least the guy immediately moved on to formal business instead of jumping on Reika. A good indication that he is not human. And, the end result is also messed up. Does that mean, the ones brought back to life are simply clones with the memories of the old ones implanted on them. In any case, having two Kuronos is better that having one Kurono and the old man.
Old 2009-04-22, 14:20   Link #1577
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
next chapter should be a dosy. The kuronos meeting will be epic.
Old 2009-04-22, 14:29   Link #1578
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

But will they go back to the ball, it's still not explained what 'finished' meant, and why the point scorers, like Nishi didn't get it... in fact why give Nishi the option of another weapon if everyone gets the release option without their memories erased? No heads exploded either, so perhaps it's not the end/?

Two Kurono's, Kato, Nishi, the team's getting pretty strong they just need Itsuki back.

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Old 2009-04-22, 14:44   Link #1579
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
My oh my looks like my spoiler was right. But now things are really messed up but it would be pretty funny if even this Kurono likes Tae and refuses Reika. Poor Reika always tries to make Kurono happy whatever her own wish maybe because even when everyone was trying to kill Tae she tried saving her from Izumo and the others for Kurono's sake and this time even though what she really wanted was to bring another Kurono she said the old man's name again for Kei's sake. So I am happy that hopefully for once she would be getting w=the love that she so deserves
That seems like the Pre Tae Kurono, I hope this Kurano can respond to Reika's feelings.
It shouldn't be too hard for two Kurano's to exist. There were two Kei at one time, of course one was not involved in the Gantz game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
At least the guy immediately moved on to formal business instead of jumping on Reika. A good indication that he is not human. And, the end result is also messed up. Does that mean, the ones brought back to life are simply clones with the memories of the old ones implanted on them. In any case, having two Kuronos is better that having one Kurono and the old man.
Everyone in the Gantz game are already clones of the Original. Remember Kei who was cloned by mistake because she was supposed to die by suicide but Survived. Even the current Kurono that came back is a copy because he was all hurt during the last battle.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-04-22 at 14:55.
Old 2009-04-22, 15:17   Link #1580
christinemarie
Crazy One

It looks she hit the special option since she saw the man standing outside the GANTZ ball and quickly ask her what she wants. Then that man creates another Kei that her heart desires.

So it is a different Kei but that Kei has no memories of other girls except her.

The only reason the wish for reviving the old man is disregarded since it's not what her heart says remember the previous chapter where she try to seduce Kei and failed so she thinks of having another Kei for herself back then and up until the recent chapter she thinks about it.

GANTZ ball has a technical problem so they finished the game immediately even if the mission is not yet finished*there are several Statue of angels, and other god statues yet then they were saved by technical problem*.

Or that Kei2 has a specific assignment of terminating everyone that finished GANTZ except Nishi and Reika.
Closed Thread