AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-12-15, 01:53   Link #1561
synx

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakai View Post
Is Cross Ange the Official Spirited successor to Gundam Seed.
well bring out the Char Clones and Newtypes
Well, we already got NT-D...

Spoiler for large image:
synx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 01:55   Link #1562
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This anime is just getting better and better.
  • Sylvian meet her deserved end. So ironic when she called out her oneesama in her last moment....
  • It seemed the mana users can call the dragon in to harvest them, but can't deal with them because of the chaos shout, so they need the Norma. Riza manipulated Julio, send the dragon directly onto their base planning to crush Arzenal and all Norma. Also no wonder why Arzenal was in the middle of nowhere
  • HILDA FLAG GETTO!!!
  • Ange lesbian incarnated fate lover appeared. And she seemed to be the seme in the relationship as well. That settled it then, Ange gonna belong to her for eternity. And it's Hocchan to boost <3

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-12-15 at 02:12.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 03:03   Link #1563
ryuuya

What is the ost where sala sing before she fire ? And also when will ange start to upgrade the villkiss by changing the machine gun same as sala's paramail ?
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 03:46   Link #1564
Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
What is the ost where sala sing before she fire ?
Not sure about the english translation for the title but the insert songs so far are:
永遠語り~光ノ歌~ (?Eternity recitation?-Song of Light-), by Ange (Nana Mizuki)
永遠語り~風ノ歌~ (?Eternity recitation?-Song of Wind-), by Sala (Yui Horie)
永遠語り~El Ragna~, by Ange and Sala

All composed/arranged by Akiko Shikata with lyrics by Hibiki.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 06:11   Link #1565
fr3@ky_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Oh those two (Dragon Princess and Ange) will meet again and this doesn't even seem to be their first meeting going by those flashbacks/visions/memories(?)

That Dragon Princess is quite something though. And poor Salia, she isn't the special one. Ouch.
Images
Be that as it may, Salia, will still be the resident Sailor Soldier of this series
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
It's so funny how Sylvia tried to call Ange for help when she found herself in a terrible situation.
This had me laughing all episode long.

On to more serious stuff:
* Did I just see a Mai-Otome or Mai-Hime potential to this show with all those memories/flashback?
* DAYUM!!!! That's one very powerful Para Mail....nearly taking out the entire island with one shot. OP!!!
* In connection to that, looks like Arzenal is now short on soldiers with that very powerful shot against the island base taking a lot of para-mail pilots.
* Also that bed scene between the "antagonist" and Ange.....the Yuri in this one is OVER 9000!!!!
* So the dragons can mind control mana users? Talk about laser guided karma.
* Is the antogonist supposed to be bat shit insane or something? I mean she just smiled at Ange when meeting her and this was AFTER she almost took out the island and a good number of Arzenal's paramail pilots.
* Also, Hilda's line about Salia feeling different than Ange when Salia leaned on Hilda's back. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-12-15 at 19:38. Reason: Please use thumbnails or the [images] tag for large images.
fr3@ky_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 06:26   Link #1566
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3@ky_g View Post
On to more serious stuff:
* Did I just see a Mai-Otome or Mai-Hime potential to this show with all those memories/flashback?
* DAYUM!!!! That's one very powerful Para Mail....nearly taking out the entire island with one shot. OP!!!
* In connection to that, looks like Arzenal is now short on soldiers with that very powerful shot against the island base taking a lot of para-mail pilots.
* Also that bed scene between the "antagonist" and Ange.....the Yuri in this one is OVER 9000!!!!
* So the dragons can mind control mana users? Talk about laser guided karma.
* Is the antogonist supposed to be bat shit insane or something? I mean she just smiled at Ange when meeting her and this was AFTER she almost took out the island and a good number of Arzenal's paramail pilots.
* Also, Hilda's line about Salia feeling different than Ange when Salia leaned on Hilda's back. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
Yuri. Yuri everywhere

Salia and her onee-sama Jill. Hilda flag is then triggered by Ange (these dual are destined to be great). Ange meet her fate-bounded reincarnated lover Sala. Already could see these two make cameo in all Sunrise anime from now on

Btw, the ending seems to indicated that the short cheerful girl will need a certain medicine/plant to survive. Means likely they will have to in a hunt for that next episode
Old 2014-12-15, 07:44   Link #1567
Top Sergeant

Some folks here are saying Emma was mind controlled by the Dragon. Her eyes did seem to change a bit, maybe. Personally I just think she's a really lousy shot; when they tossed her that rifle she held it like it was a dead rat, and then never bothered to aim, just sprayed & prayed. Jill knocked her out because she was more dangerous to the command crew than the Dragon was!
Old 2014-12-15, 07:52   Link #1568
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post
Not sure about the english translation for the title but the insert songs so far are:

What's the release date for the insert songs 'cause I wanna hear both Nana and Hocchan making a duet!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 07:58   Link #1569
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Wouldn't they risk getting in trouble for using property that's not theirs? Didn't Shirobako get in trouble for making a parody of Ideon?
Don't want to go too far off-topic but it seems more like the issue of the play "Waiting for Godot" that was mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post

Can't wait for the single to come out.

Also, if anyone noticed, Sala's Para-mail has a Dragon as it's hood ornament, while Villkiss has an Angel. Guess that's the Rondo of Angels and Dragons comes in.
Old 2014-12-15, 09:15   Link #1570
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Not a huge surprise that Julio is being manipulated we all pretty much called that. She looked like succubus or half dragon. The part i did not guess was that Julio can actually open portals, im curious if there is a family relic like Anges rings that allows him to open portals. It also seems not confirmed that dragons may be able to control mana users (this could be a problem)

The power of song can control dragons no surprise there and the song that Anges mother taught her was the family piece for bringing out Villkiss final form.

What i am curious about is that our dark haired Paramail pilot makes her debut and she states. "For what reason does a False-Citizen sing the true star song?"

False-citizen, plus the images the two shared which looks like these girls being reincarnated through the ages. Given that Anges mother gave her the ring that allows Vilkiss to bring out its true power and that she taught her that song somethings are starting to make sense. I have a feeling that Anges mother is actually Royalty but from the Dragons world. Only royalty know and are allowed to sing the star-song. The other para-mail's are designed off the ones from the dragons world. Vilkiss is probably a machine for royalty and so is the Dragon-Priestess. Ange could possibly be royalty from both worlds and if she can sing the star song, that means she can control dragons as well.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2014-12-15 at 09:26.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 09:32   Link #1571
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Don't worry guys, I can predict one thing that'll happen within the next few episodes.

Something that ALWAYS gets any Gundam or mecha crew out of any sticky situation.

Lets think carefully about this, why the **** is there a random cliff in the middle of an Ocean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
What i am curious about is that our dark haired Paramail pilot makes her debut and she states. "For what reason does a False-Citizen sing the true star song?"
inb4 False Citizens are the mana users, while the True Citizens are the Norma.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 10:05   Link #1572
Yye1
Wide Right

Been thinking about this, since they panned on Vivian`s face at the end, can it be that the lollipops she eats is actually necessary for survival, and is produced by the Plant? Kinda like Brynhildr.

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2014-12-15 at 19:01.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 11:07   Link #1573
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
@Yye1

What if Vivian's lollipops were not manufactured anymore? But you know what, that idea of yours could work to flesh it out further regarding her DRAGON origins!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 11:36   Link #1574
TheRealWinston

Why does everyone think, that Vivian is a dragon too?
TheRealWinston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 11:46   Link #1575
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
It's so funny how Sylvia tried to call Ange for help when she found herself in a terrible situation.
It probably means that they had brainwashed her to have her do what she did before.
Old 2014-12-15, 12:29   Link #1576
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
?

inb4 False Citizens are the mana users, while the True Citizens are the Norma.
That doesn't make much sense since Ange is a Norma and she directed her question right at her. Im sure she knows that the ones that are always fighting the dragons are Norma and the ones that do not fight are the Mana users
Old 2014-12-15, 12:32   Link #1577
Bein Nine
MAI... STAR... BLAZERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWinston View Post
Why does everyone think, that Vivian is a dragon too?
Because she's conspicuous by her absence in the preview, and the focus on Vivian during Jill and Maggie's discussion of the 'Plant'. I'm not so sure about that conclusion myself, but it's clear that Vivian is VERY special in this story.

About the Dragon:
Spoiler:

As for Vivian:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bein Nine; 2014-12-15 at 12:35. Reason: Spoiler tags aren't working right
Bein Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 13:38   Link #1578
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

^I also think Zola and Hilda were in one of those shots as well.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 13:52   Link #1579
Ryuga

@Bein and Anh_Minh: you two could be right actually. I went back and watched the scene and heard a human scream slowly overlapping the roar.

I'll put my theories in spoilers as well.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 15:59   Link #1580
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
this show is bonkers.
It really isn't.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance