Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
and both were his sisters..
He is/was a siscon, but we knew it from a long time now XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I guess they thought, 'why piss off one fan base when we can piss them both off?'.
Probably =(

Well, I forgive them because they gave me a fabulous closure for Ougi X Villetta !
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 15:01   Link #15962
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Kuso, how could we ever have faith in a ship that even the market abandoned?

Quote:
I know, but they are the only women he admitted to loving. It's not like he was incapable of saying it.
I've always got the impression, if it weren't for his two little sis, Lelouch must be gay.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 15:11   Link #15963
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Kuso, how could we ever have faith in a ship that even the market abandoned?
The Market may have abandoned it, but it didn't stop the writers now did it?

I always thought that the whole Lulu and Kallen thing in the beginning was going to be just a tease, but they wasted too much time on it in the show for a tease.. and you know how precious time was in this show..

sigh... if only the time slot stayed the same.. we probably would have seen more C.C/Suzaku all the other "important" side characters more too

Quote:

I've always got the impression, if it weren't for his two little sis, Lelouch must be gay.

If it wasn't for episode 7, I would think he is just Asexual, not gay..
Old 2008-10-04, 15:13   Link #15964
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Out of curiosity I checked out the C.C.'s thread when I saw how this thread was nearing 800 pages. I was amazed C.C.'s thread is only to 177.
That's honestly surprising there would be such a drastic difference.

Quote:
I wouldn't go so far as to claim he's gay. His life's focus was on Nunnally. She was all he had in the world.
I'm sure that's part of the reason why he normally doesn't notice things until it's too late.
Like with Shirley. He was always really aloof with her. He was just planning on canceling that date and thought she wouldn't care. I'm sure that kiss caught him completely by surprise.

I'm pretty sure the next magazines will talk about the girls, but I seriously doubt there will be anything definitive in them.
It was surprising in Kallen's VA interview that she told us the director told her she realizes she's in love only then. That before she just mistook her love for him as loyalty.

Though I'm not sure how much we can take seriously from Animedia.
I'm still fuming over those made up character quotes they put in there that gave the impression that there would be one more scene where Kallen could confront Lelouch.
Quote:
[B]

I always thought that the whole Lulu and Kallen thing in the beginning was going to be just a tease, but they wasted too much time on it in the show for a tease.. and you know how precious time was in this show..
I thought we might of been teased as well, but the fact pretty much all Kallen did the last season was become closer to Lelouch or be thinking about him. All the near kiss scenes. Even in the last picture drama. It was Kallen learning more about Lelouch.
It was pushed far too hard to be just a tease. For whatever reason the writer and director didn't just want Kallen to be able to trust Lelouch, but to love him.
Old 2008-10-04, 15:16   Link #15965
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Out of curiosity I checked out the C.C.'s thread when I saw how this thread was nearing 800 pages. I was amazed C.C.'s thread is only to 177.
It is likely because C.C did not really do much of note and there was really nothing to discuss about her until 15. Plus most of the romance wars were conducted in the romance thread.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 15:20   Link #15966
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
[B]

sigh... if only the time slot stayed the same.. we probably would have seen more C.C/Suzaku all the other "important" side characters more too

If it wasn't for episode 7, I would think he is just Asexual, not gay..
Quote:

I wouldn't go so far as to claim he's gay. His life's focus was on Nunnally. She was all he had in the world.
I'm sure that's part of the reason why he normally doesn't notice things until it's too late.
Like with Shirley. He was always really aloof with her. He was just planning on canceling that date and thought she wouldn't care. I'm sure that kiss caught him completely by surprise.

I'm pretty sure the next magazines will talk about the girls, but I seriously doubt there will be anything definitive in them.
It was surprising in Kallen's VA interview that she told us the director told her she realizes she's in love only then. That before she just mistook her love for him as loyalty.

Though I'm not sure how much we can take seriously from Animedia.
I'm still fuming over those made up character quotes they put in there that gave the impression that there would be one more scene where Kallen could confront Lelouch.

Duh I was just kidding....though Lelouch's sexuality really confuses/confused me.
It seems like the writer has to keep a balance between shounen ai ambiguity and his (unwanted) harem guy status.
And I believe that they were clever to have him mostly focused on Nunnally.
It was a "everyone gets what she/he wants" Anime. So no suprise here actually.

*Ridiculous was I to foolishly believe that the writers intended to make Kallen tip the balance, much as it looked like....*
Old 2008-10-04, 15:21   Link #15967
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Duh I was just kidding....though Lelouch's sexuality really confuses/confused me.
It seems like the writer has to keep a balance between shounen ai ambiguity and his harem guy status.
And I believe that they were clever to have him mostly focused on Nunnally.
It was a "everyone gets what she/he wants" Anime. So no suprise here actually.

*Ridiculous was I to foolishly believe that the writers intended to make Kallen tip the balance, much as it looked like....*
I know... it was really weird how they did it.. oh well..
Old 2008-10-04, 15:21   Link #15968
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
It is likely because C.C did not really do much of note and there was really nothing to discuss about her until 15. Plus most of the romance wars were conducted in the romance thread.

That is the cursed thread, srsly. lawl

Btw, i just can't stop listening at Kallen's song, it is so awesome. Koshimizu's voice rocks my socks. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 15:25   Link #15969
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Extending the confusion a little bit:

When it comes to C.C., Lelouch often turned out to be at the same oblivous level of Suzaku, who seemingly showed no interest in the female body (Kallen's, to be specific.)<-Yet some of the LelouchXC.C. official art are shockingly suggestive.
But seeing how Lelouch was constantly teasing Kallen (and his response to Shirley's kiss), it gave me the (false) impression that he exactly knew how to deal with that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Btw, i just can't stop listening at Kallen's song, it is so awesome. Koshimizu's voice rocks my socks. <3
I'll try to avoid that song from now on...*Tears&
Old 2008-10-04, 15:27   Link #15970
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

I have heard good things about the recent song, although to be honest I wasn't a fan of Platinum soul.

I can't stop listening to the Macross F songs right now though...
Old 2008-10-04, 15:33   Link #15971
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I have heard good things about the recent song, although to be honest I wasn't a fan of Platinum soul.

I can't stop listening to the Macross F songs right now though...

Look, if we take account the sad/melancholic/yet hopeful lyrics {yeah, musical person here stfu lawl} it is quite upbeat i can say. "^^
Does not mean it is bad though, exactly the opposite. {if it had melancholic tone like Shirley's for example i would cry forever. XD}
Old 2008-10-04, 15:41   Link #15972
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:

Look, if we take account the sad/melancholic/yet hopeful lyrics {yeah, musical person here stfu lawl} it is quite upbeat i can say. "^^
Does not mean it is bad though, exactly the opposite. {if it had melancholic tone like Shirley's for example i would cry forever. XD}
Melancholic lyrics+upbeat melody....Isn't the contrast more tearful?
Old 2008-10-04, 15:43   Link #15973
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Melancholic lyrics+upbeat melody....Isn't the contrast more tearful?
Not really, i find it good for a change. I know that i prefer it like this, not with a "Innocent Days"-quality, that would be really tearful. ;_;
Old 2008-10-04, 15:44   Link #15974
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Well the contrast may be nice but the problem I have with Platinum soul was that it sounded abit off to me, like too "peppy" I don't know. I know I am being vague.
Old 2008-10-04, 15:51   Link #15975
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Well the contrast may be nice but the problem I have with Platinum soul was that it sounded abit off to me, like too "peppy" I don't know. I know I am being vague.
Well, both Platinum Soul and One More Chance are suprisingly otome-ish...
Old 2008-10-04, 15:54   Link #15976
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Well, both Platinum Soul and One More Chance are suprisingly otome-ish...
I think that might be the reason I did not really get into the song. Although it was alot better compared to Nunally's I believe it was...
Old 2008-10-04, 15:56   Link #15977
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
That one is the epitome of 'peppy' then. lawl

It is really good though, i love Koshimizu's voice, she does an amazing job.
Old 2008-10-04, 16:08   Link #15978
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
That one is the epitome of 'peppy' then. lawl

It is really good though, i love Koshimizu's voice, she does an amazing job.
Okay you wore me down, I am liking one more chance, the Vocals are better then Platinum Soul I think.
Old 2008-10-04, 16:09   Link #15979
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Okay you wore me down, I am liking one more chance, the Vocals are better then Platinum Soul I think.

All it takes is hit the right buttons. XD

I think they are better as well.
Old 2008-10-04, 16:14   Link #15980
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Sigh, much as I want some bones thrown at us in the upcoming magazines...I've got the ominous feeling that perhaps, just perhaps the next issues will elaborate on the farmer/driver scandal...XDDD

So no confirmations unless Sunrise is going to kill off any possibilities for sequels.