AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-19, 20:49   Link #15961
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
If Lelouch is to gain 2 eyed Geass, he's gonna have to mass Geass some random people lol.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:50   Link #15962
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
Would be fucking awesome. Would be better if each piece was one of the players close friends, with their fates tied to the pieces. Sounds interested to see who and what Lelouch throws away for ultimate victory. Also would be awesome to see what characters represent which pieces, and the Queen would end all shipping arguments.
This reminds me of the episode of Lexx where Kai and Prince play chess.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:51   Link #15963
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
I just watched r2 19 again and all i have to say is this:

THE BKS ARE IDIOTS AND DUMBASSES

also anyone against the leaders are concidered to be geass'd by zero... LAME!
Quoted for Truth especially Ougi. Funny, Ougi has been shot, stabbed, imprisoned, nearly executed, but survived it all through the mercy of plot protection.
Well no more. He has now turned on Lelouch, causing his plot protection and OugixViletta to get tossed into the garbage disposal like that microwave dinner I just had. Yet, they will probably end up making their death sad like with the crazy jealous brother Rolo. Who I disliked up until 19, where he partially redeemed himself.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:53   Link #15964
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This reminds me of the episode of Lexx where Kai and Prince play chess.
Well, after listening to Charles say WAY OF THE KINGS over and over, lets assume he's talking about Chess, and the way to kill Charles is to achieve checkmate. Could even return to the old roots of Code Geass, which is victory through tactical analysis.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:55   Link #15965
ApostleOfGod
^.^

If I was playing Chess, and my King was Immortal, I'd kill off my Queen and everything and just rampage.

It's going to be hard to checkmate that one.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:57   Link #15966
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
If I was playing Chess, and my King was Immortal, I'd kill off my Queen and everything and just rampage.

Except that would be retarded because the game would end in a stalemate.
Old 2008-08-19, 20:59   Link #15967
eaglei3

Quote:
Except that would be retarded because the game would end in a stalemate.
Schneizel screwed the rules. Charles would probably pick his king up and smash it into the board and cause Lelouches to fall over and lose.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:01   Link #15968
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Schneizel screwed the rules. Charles would probably pick his king up and smash it into the board and cause Lelouches to fall over and lose.
On a side note, I would actually like to see Charles and Lelouch battle it out in chess, all dramatics aside, just to analyze their intelligence and find out who is indeed the true emperor of smarts.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:03   Link #15969
Micante

Quote:
On a side note, I would actually like to see Charles and Lelouch battle it out in chess, all dramatics aside, just to analyze their intelligence and find out who is indeed the true emperor of smarts.
For all we know, Charles could have just lost every chess match he's ever played on purpose just to screw around with his Geass so that the competitor will think that it's actually Charles that won.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:08   Link #15970
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
For all we know, Charles could have just lost every chess match he's ever played on purpose just to screw around with his Geass so that the competitor will think that it's actually Charles that won.
Alright, but since he has no Geass, now would be the time for said chess battle, and finally some glory to Lelouch for once. These past 5-10 episodes all we ever see Lelouch say about his tactics are "WTF!? i juz got skoold".
Old 2008-08-19, 21:09   Link #15971
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
*Charles is playing with white, his opponent black*

*Charles gets put in checkmate*

Opponent: "Good match Charles"

*Charles spins the board 180 degrees*

Charles using his mind writing geass: "I was black this match, I am victorious. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!"

Opponent: "Yes your majesty, ALL HAIL BRITANNIA."
Old 2008-08-19, 21:09   Link #15972
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Would be fucking awesome. Would be better if each piece was one of the players close friends, with their fates tied to the pieces. Sounds interested to see who and what Lelouch throws away for ultimate victory. Also would be awesome to see what characters represent which pieces, and the Queen would end all shipping arguments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post

I thought someone told me it was already decided that the Queen of this game of Kallen as she is the most powerful person on Lelouch's side. But the person or type Queen we want is the one that will be by Lelouch so the shipping battle might last a little while longer.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:10   Link #15973
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I thought someone told me it was already decided that the Queen of this game of Kallen as she is the most powerful person on Lelouch's side. But the person or type Queen we want is the one that will be by Lelouch so the shipping battle might last a little while longer.
In battle, she is the Queen, hence Q-1. In the larger scheme is where the arguments become difficult.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:11   Link #15974
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Yeah, shipping what we want. Power/ability based queen would be stupid because after all, even a pawn can become a queen.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:11   Link #15975
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
In battle, she is the Queen, hence Q-1. In the larger scheme is where the arguments become difficult.
In the larger scheme, I've seen some people argue that CC is the original queen, and Kallen is a queen promoted from a pawn.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:14   Link #15976
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
In the larger scheme, I've seen some people argue that CC is the original queen, and Kallen is a queen promoted from a pawn.
Pretty sure Lelouch kept his original queen safe, and promoted another to go down with the ship.

Old 2008-08-19, 21:17   Link #15977
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
I just watched r2 19 again and all i have to say is this:

THE BKS ARE IDIOTS AND DUMBASSES

also anyone against the leaders are concidered to be geass'd by zero... LAME!
I'm a Lulu fan so I can't help being a bit biased against them for turning against Zero. But even I can step back and try to see the situation from their point of view. Schneizel presented everything in the worst possible light, so maybe you can't blame them for turning against him. But what I absolutely do not like and find kind of unforgivable is the fact that they were completely willing to kill Kallen right there and then. They didn't even seem to think about it, they were all just ready to do it. That's just not cool. She is someone who was with Ougi & Co. since before Zero. Someone who they probably considered a friend and they are so willing to shoot her? Even if she was geassed you'd think they'd just imprison her and not be so quick to kill. So yeah, I have no sympathy for the BK at this point. I would so love for them to face the tempest of Orange's loyalty.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:18   Link #15978
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I'm a Lulu fan so I can't help being a bit biased against them for turning against Zero. But even I can step back and try to see the situation from their point of view. Schneizel presented everything in the worst possible light, so maybe you can't blame them for turning against him. But what I absolutely do not like and find kind of unforgivable is the fact that they were completely willing to kill Kallen right there and then. They didn't even seem to think about it, they were all just ready to do it. That's just not cool. She is someone who was with Ougi & Co. since before Zero. Someone who they probably considered a friend and they are so willing to shoot her? Even if she was geassed you'd think they'd just imprison her and not be so quick to kill. So yeah, I have no sympathy for the BK at this point.
It's Schneizel. He geasses people into doing what he wants without even having a geass since he's so manipulative.

But yea, I generally agree with you. Shooting your Ace pilot doesn't make a bit of sense either. They must really think Schneizel will let them live happily ever after in Japan.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:20   Link #15979
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
I'm a Lulu fan so I can't help being a bit biased against them for turning against Zero. But even I can step back and try to see the situation from their point of view. Schneizel presented everything in the worst possible light, so maybe you can't blame them for turning against him. But what I absolutely do not like and find kind of unforgivable is the fact that they were completely willing to kill Kallen right there and then. They didn't even seem to think about it, they were all just ready to do it. That's just not cool. She is someone who was with Ougi & Co. since before Zero. Someone who they probably considered a friend and they are so willing to shoot her? Even if she was geassed you'd think they'd just imprison her and not be so quick to kill. So yeah, I have no sympathy for the BK at this point.
If you think about it, Kallen's not really apart of the Black Knights. She never provided idea's, strategy, or controlled any kind of course for action. She didn't research anything, assemble allies or anything of the such. Kallen was simply, in American terms, the leader of the secret service. Her one and only job was the protection of Zero, so when you think about it in that aspect, I would of just said fuck it and shot her too if she did not leave his side. Kallen can be equated to the KoR, not part of Britannia's army persay, a specialized unit that does the task or bidding of one individual.
Old 2008-08-19, 21:20   Link #15980
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Pretty sure Lelouch kept his original queen safe, and promoted another to go down with the ship.

That's where people would argue at great length.

Quote:
But what I absolutely do not like and find kind of unforgivable is the fact that they were completely willing to kill Kallen right there and then. They didn't even seem to think about it, they were all just ready to do it. That's just not cool. She is someone who was with Ougi & Co. since before Zero. Someone who they probably considered a friend and they are so willing to shoot her? Even if she was geassed you'd think they'd just imprison her and not be so quick to kill. So yeah, I have no sympathy for the BK at this point.
Though I don't like it any more than you do, I can understand why they would. Kallen is about as close to Zero as one can get, and in light of his abilities, they wouldn't be likely to trust her not to have been influenced by his power. That she jumped to defend him only made them think it all the more. I'm telling you, the Black Knights are going to be super-paranoid after this, and it's probably going to be the thing that drives Kallen away.

Quote:
If you think about it, Kallen's not really apart of the Black Knights. She never provided idea's, strategy, or controlled any kind of course for action. She didn't research anything, assemble allies or anything of the such. Kallen was simply, in American terms, the leader of the secret service. Her one and only job was the protection of Zero, so when you think about it in that aspect, I would of just said fuck it and shot her too if she did not leave his side. Kallen can be equated to the KoR, not part of Britannia's army persay, a specialized unit that does the task or bidding of one individual.
She's been friends with these people since before Zero even entered their lives. She's more than some bodyguard to them. Their paranoia simply got the better of them.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories