5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-20, 11:47   Link #141
tdx

When Tekkadan gets the supreme governmental authority - or rather when Orga in particular gets that authority - it's obvious that he will have to rely heavily on Kudelia and their line of policy will have to be uniform, binding them together tighter than ever, and obviously it will be guided by Kudelia's fundamental principles that she's been pursuing since the beginning, that is, to do everything in her power to revive martian economy first and foremost. So let's just say that time will tell whether we're overestimating the importance of that "marriage" or not.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 12:24   Link #142
Tenzen12

They will not get "supreme authority". Mars has its own government and neither Kudelia nor Tekkadan are part of it. Whole this "King of Mars" deal is practically Orga replacing late Corral and administrate Gjalahorn obligations while receiving it's influence. Regardless they are no charity, though it's not impossible they will build another orphanage out of good will or something.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-01-20 at 12:36.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 22:44   Link #143
FBF

I noticed when Azee and Echo were talking to some of the Tekkadan members at the beginning and said that they may never see them again....might mean they will both die....Crap!

At least Lafter was away speaking with Akihiro when that happened, so I at least hope she lives....even though I want Azee to live.
FBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 23:09   Link #144
Skaddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
They will not get "supreme authority". Mars has its own government and neither Kudelia nor Tekkadan are part of it. Whole this "King of Mars" deal is practically Orga replacing late Corral and administrate Gjalahorn obligations while receiving it's influence. Regardless they are no charity, though it's not impossible they will build another orphanage out of good will or something.
Mars has 4 Governments. And considering how Kudelia's Father was bowing and scrapping to Corral. Yeah taking his Job makes you King of Mars.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 01:00   Link #145
Tenzen12

Yes, but as Gjalahorn proxy, they aren't just supposed intervene, but right down forbidden intervene into inner working of blocks nor mess with its economy. Corral ignored that because he was corrupted bastard.
Old 2017-01-21, 02:03   Link #146
tdx

The Martian governments are puppet. With her father being the head of Chryse and Makanai on her side, Kudelia is a shoe-in to take her father's place regardless of what might happen. But before that, the fact that Tekkadan gets to be at the helm means GH itself has been successfully reformed into 'a new organization with more freedom', to quote Macky, so I wouldn't be so sure that GH's guiding principles, including the non-interference policy, will stay the same by the time. In fact, McGillis' phrasing implies that they won't.
Old 2017-01-21, 02:10   Link #147
Tenzen12

Mackey want cleanse Gjalahorn of corruption and return to its roots, and I am pretty sure he is self aware enough know that legalisation of power abuse is not the way.

As for Kudelia we don't even know whether is she interested in becoming part of government in futures. She is quite busy with Admoss company and all half metals she needs ship out after all.
Old 2017-01-21, 02:11   Link #148
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
The Martian governments are puppet. With her father being the head of Chryse and Makanai on her side, Kudelia is a shoe-in to take her father's place regardless of what might happen.
That reminds me, we really need a closure to the Bernstein family matter. At the very least, I want Kudelia to confront Norman the sunovabitch who sold his own daughter. Maybe bring Mika along for some added impact .
Old 2017-01-21, 02:20   Link #149
Tenzen12

Yeah I am sure Hush bringing Mika on his shoulder will be very memorable

To be honest I don't think Kudelia parent really matter,she moved on and doing own things now. There is no really need hold grudge and waste her time on him. But we will see.
Old 2017-01-21, 03:41   Link #150
Skye629

After the amount of time that passed so far, I highly doubt they will touch on that little family matter
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 04:45   Link #151
tdx

Quote:
Mackey want cleanse Gjalahorn of corruption and return to its roots, and I am pretty sure he is self aware enough know that legalisation of power abuse is not the way.

As for Kudelia we don't even know whether is she interested in becoming part of government in futures. She is quite busy with Admoss company and all half metals she needs ship out after all.
It's not about legalization of power abuse or anything of the sort. More freedom in my understanding means, for example, things like building in the already clean and just GH as part of the legislative system so that they're not detached observers not allowed to do anything when they see trouble but have legal authority to deal with it. Not unlike the police. If you still don't think that by the time this series ends we'll see big political changes or at the very least the beginning of those changes all across the board, you'll be in for a surprise, I guess, since that's the whole point of the plotline around Kudelia which's now interwoven with Tekkadan's plotline.

Kudelia is doing business in order to be able to implement her political and economical reforms. The more political power and rights to make decisions she has, the more she can do for people. That's the very definition of a politician. And it should be really obvious, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That reminds me, we really need a closure to the Bernstein family matter. At the very least, I want Kudelia to confront Norman the sunovabitch who sold his own daughter. Maybe bring Mika along for some added impact .
I would like to hope we'll see something on it, however little. Okada did feel the need to let us know that Kudelia hasn't been home since that incident and basically lives in her office. So maybe there's a chance to see Norman getting handed the proverbial and well-deserved gtfo by his own daughter Or I don't mind Orga doing it, should be satisfying to see Daddy the Scum shake in his boots from Orga's mobster looks and demeanor
Old 2017-01-21, 04:55   Link #152
Tenzen12

Of course there will be politicall changes. But Kudelia will not go full politician unless circumstances force her. And Gjalahorn having more power than it already has would be bad news. Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely.

So yeah if Macky go that way, he will cross to antagonist territory with no way back. Especially as it would mean turn his back to everything he fought until now.
Old 2017-01-21, 05:31   Link #153
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Yeah I am sure Hush bringing Mika on his shoulder will be very memorable
...and quad-tapping Norman while hanging on Hush's shoulder like a boss .
Old 2017-01-21, 05:32   Link #154
Tenzen12

Holding gun in his teeth...

Sign me in
Old 2017-01-21, 16:28   Link #155
Skye629

Quote:
Holding gun in his teeth...

Sign me in
Well his left arm still works

Him hanging over Hush's left shoulder like a sack while pointing his gun would indeed be quite the sight (with Hush facing away so Mika can face the target)

That would easily be a classic Gundam moment

If Jasley goes I want it to go down that way. That would be soooooo good
Old 2017-01-22, 00:25   Link #156
Irenesharda

You could also have Mika propped up in a chair waiting for him. He seems to do pretty well sitting as we see him sitting with McMurdo.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 00:33   Link #157
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The greatest hilarity would be when Orga goes to execute someone, he makes sure the guy's by the window... while outside, Gundam Barbatos rises up, Mikazuki pops out of the cockpit, and uses a gun to kill the target through the window.
Old 2017-01-22, 03:39   Link #158
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The greatest hilarity would be when Orga goes to execute someone, he makes sure the guy's by the window... while outside, Gundam Barbatos rises up, Mikazuki pops out of the cockpit, and uses a gun to kill the target through the window.
Thats a bit much haha......

And I doubt anyone would appreciate the MS/Ahab interference cutting off all the electronics/lights/whatnot
Old 2017-01-22, 05:13   Link #159
Tenzen12

That's simple issue. You just need few tens of tons of half-metal and cover Barbie with it...
Old 2017-01-22, 08:00   Link #160
Skye629

Quote:
That's simple issue. You just need few tens of tons of half-metal and cover Barbie with it...
Then how is Mika gonna get out to shoot the dude? (reminder that the cockpit is located right in front of the reactor)