4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-05-31, 05:34   Link #141
bio9205
Reborn

Any news on when Episode 4 will be released? I can't wait!

Really felt sorry for Daguza and Gilboa. Sigh. And Angelo is really getting on my nerves...

Very excited to see more of Marida and the Banshee.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 05:40   Link #142
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Any news on when Episode 4 will be released? I can't wait!
Probably late October/early November, if Episodes 1 & 2 are any indication.

Quote:
Very excited to see more of Marida.
Shhh! We're trying to keep a lid on that for people who don't know.
Old 2011-06-01, 07:42   Link #143
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Probably late October/early November, if Episodes 1 & 2 are any indication.
Dammit, Sunrise... My anticipation will kill me soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Shhh! We're trying to keep a lid on that for people who don't know.
Whoops.

Really liking the Unicorn series. I haven't been into Gundam (and thus this forum) much this year, my interest in it kinda faded off after the 00 movie. Holidays are just in and I found the time to watch UC episodes 2 and 3 a couple of days ago, as well as episode 1 to refresh my memory. I'm really liking how the storyline is going, in fact, my impression of it is now way better than when I watched episode 1 more than a year ago. I only have a rough idea on how the original story went, so I'm really anticipating the coming episodes.

Oh, and for some reason, though Angelo really gets on my nerves, I really like his character. Hmm. I think he reminds me of someone from 00, but I can't really put my finger on it...
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 13:53   Link #144
Tetra Vaal
Banned

I gave the episode an 8. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I'm not sure there's much I can add to this discussion that hasn't already been handled. I'm looking forward to episode 4, hopefully they get a trailer out some time soon.
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 00:43   Link #145
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
So I was watching this, and then I was like "damn this world is a crappy place to live in." Then again any war torn place for so many decades where we only see ally and enemy, it's gonna suck. Though I would say that real life hasn't been that much different, since humans have been engaging in all kinds of disastrous conflicts throughout history, and in many places, still now.

It's pretty interesting that they thought that going to space would give humanity the edge that they needed to truly understand each other, but as human nature goes, conflict still continued.

You could really see it in this movies, where nobody was necessarily evil. They were aware of right and wrong, but they kinda just see it as something they have to do. When it comes to avoiding complete annihilation, it becomes much more understandable. The speech about the cogs in the machine made a lot of sense; nearly everyone sees themselves as a part of a machine that had started many years before them and will go many years after them.

It's nothing you could really pass judgement on, as in a practical situation, it'd just lead to hypocrisy.

There's just not one person can do to change the tide, and so they try to do their part.

But you have to wonder if this is getting to be fatalistic after this point; with billions of people died, how many more are people gonna sacrifice to reach that ideal.

And among this we have our lead Bangher, who isn't completely in the mindset because he is still young and hopeful. And with him, and the Unicorn Gundam, gives him a certain power to steer them all in a different direction.

That was a great place to lead it off. Give peace a chance? 10/10

Also, a great soundtrack.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 10:20   Link #146
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Had to make this:
Spoiler for Audrey:

This was another perfect episode for me. The scene where Banagher sees Marida's past was truley mindblowing. Puru 12? Wow, makes Double Zeta actually worth it now (I'm gonna have to edit that review) And then seeing Daguza get killed off. The entire scene and soundtrack afterwards did well to convey Banagher's pure rage (watching Banagher pwn Angelo was especially satisfying). Of course it wouldn't be UC Gundam if we didn't eventually see the main character accidentally kill a friend. It's a powerful message now that I think about it. You'd never really kill a friend unless you absolutely have to and yet soldiers kill each other all the time when they could've easily been friends in any other circumstance. I hope Gundam Unicorn continues to follow the themes of the previous UC Gundam series.

Can't wait for episode 4.

[Edit]

Oh shit. I just realied that if Unicorn really does follow through with the themes of previous series then Banagher will end up killing Audrey at some point.

FUCK.

Last edited by Haak; 2011-09-19 at 15:28.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote