AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-02, 09:32   Link #141
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

wow. shielder got baited with weapons? lol.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 09:53   Link #142
kazzuya

His grandma is the single relative he have. And she is the one who raised him since childhood. Furthermore before his summoned the doctor already told him that she doesn't have much long to live.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 18:19   Link #143
saw2097

Any signs of the villains in the series?

The Goddesses aren't really what I would call true villains, so there are probably going to be villains that he will have to fight while searching for the Goddesses. They will have to be pretty powerful to keep up with his power growth.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 19:43   Link #144
kazzuya

Who knows maybe by the end the villain would have contracted the other 10 deity and the only one missing is La Shii.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 21:28   Link #145
kasimmorathi

It's been hinted at, as well, that our protagonist may end up being the villain.

That aside, I greatly enjoyed the first volume! Fun to read. It does deal with some of the standard tropes, and feels like the appropriate aftermath of an indecisive harem MC lead. A boy forced to recognize that half-measures have lead to those he cherished being taken away from him and the fear that left in his heart. It makes him somewhat more interesting as a character in comparison to others, though he hasn't quite stood out yet. His violent reaction to the foreign army was neat, though it continues the trend of trying to make him more heroic through aversion to killing. While I don't necessarily want him to rip apart his foes just to slake some bloodlust, it may make the necessity of having a [Chain] a bit more apparent.

Will continue to follow to see how the story plays out!
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 21:57   Link #146
glazer69
Banned

Seems like our mc is possessive towards his 12 goddesses..I like it.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 22:15   Link #147
Phantomlurker

It was a pretty good first volume, so is quite promising so far. Character interactions are solid and is quite rare to have a yandere or almost yandere MC. A pity it seems to have a six month wait between release but I guess that is better for translation so it has its pros.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 22:18   Link #148
kaikalaila

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
Seems like our mc is possessive towards his 12 goddesses..I like it.
Like a playa who still yearns for the many ex-es he had left behind and will 'ruin' any new relationship they might have obtained, was the first thought that crossed my mind in my opinion.

Ignoring that, however after a deep thought, I think its still connected to how he cherished those that he viewed as close friends/lover/family and it might have something to do with how he phrase it that led to how it sounds possessive. He did lose his beloved grandmother just before returning and has no one else left in a sense.

Overall I like how the conflict was resolve and why it happened in the first place for Ryura. Not to say to hurried up with the translation but I can't wait for the next volume.
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 22:25   Link #149
glazer69
Banned

Welk yeah.. since he lost his grandma, he probably doesn't want to lose someone again... that's probably the reason he is a little bit possessive toward the goddesses
Old 2015-11-03, 01:14   Link #150
OmegaWeaponZ

Could someone grace us with any pictures of the second volume?
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 05:12   Link #151
glazer69
Banned

Spoiler for "images vol 2 images:

Based on the illustrations it seems like one of our mc's goddess made contract with someone... correct me if im wrong please... i really hope im wrong..
Old 2015-11-03, 05:41   Link #152
charasu
DigiDestinied

The hell are you posting about, go back read riki and the other post in previous page -_-
Old 2015-11-03, 05:42   Link #153
Tabeleta

^Riki said that they didn't contracted with anyone, this guy seems to be a rival/old companion that has a contract with a deity that has multiple contractors (slut?).

I think that the 12 are the most hardest/impossible to make a contract and Tooi should be the first for them (at least male contractor I guess).

Ryura just did the contract because Tooi was a virgin and Zesca made the MC do a Hell-like training (I think she did this because she's a tsundere and was embarrassed to do a contract just because she liked him )
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 06:40   Link #154
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
The hell are you posting about, go back read riki and the other post in previous page -_-
Well i dont check the thread every minute. Unlike you i cant fully dedicate my time to check every single post.
Old 2015-11-03, 07:34   Link #155
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
Well i dont check the thread every minute. Unlike you i cant fully dedicate my time to check every single post.
You don't need to check the thread every minute to read what was already posted long before you posted your guesswork(lol)...

Can't fully dedicate your time? lmao It would barely take 10 min to read a thread this long, if not less...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 10:01   Link #156
N3W1ife

is Laila and Tooi former lovers?.....

she was the one who took Tooi's first kiss
N3W1ife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 10:42   Link #157
Zanfow

Thumbs up

Just finished reading vol 1 and damn. This is a little bit darker than i thought. At first i thought it would be a happy go lucky show with Tooi getting the Nebulosa back smoothly but after that epilogue...

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Zanfow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 11:45   Link #158
ftxnexus
FTxNexus

Thx for the TL! Also could some1 tell me if there will be any girl stealing? When i talk about girl stealing, i talk about the girls being forced. Girl doing it out off her own free will to protect Tooi, does not count as free will. Pretty much a yes or no question her! Does the girl leave Tooi out off her out free will?

Second. Does any of the girls, who has formed new contracts, want to go back to Tooi, but are unable too?

I need to know these two questions!!! I freaking hate love tragedy\girls being stolen from their loved ones!(PM me plz!!) Reading "targedy" stories leaves me with a bad feeling! Which isnt comfortable at all!

Btw Tooi going against the world wouldnt be all that bad. We all know politics in these kind of settings are all corrupt anyway!
ftxnexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 11:58   Link #159
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftxnexus View Post
Thx for the TL! Also could some1 tell me if there will be any girl stealing? When i talk about girl stealing, i talk about the girls being forced. Girl doing it out off her own free will to protect Tooi, does not count as free will. Pretty much a yes or no question her! Does the girl leave Tooi out off her out free will?

Second. Does any of the girls, who has formed new contracts, want to go back to Tooi, but are unable too?

I need to know these two questions!!! I freaking hate love tragedy\girls being stolen from their loved ones!(PM me plz!!) Reading "targedy" stories leaves me with a bad feeling! Which isnt comfortable at all!

Btw Tooi going against the world wouldnt be all that bad. We all know politics in these kind of settings are all corrupt anyway!
1st: Currently there isn't any signs of NTR(Lover stealing) in both volumes released (Only 2 volumes are out).

2nd: There are no signs of the deities (the 12) contracting with anyone else.

There is a high chance that one of the deity might make a contract with someone else in future volumes. But, i think the matter will resolve fast (Tooi is actually quite a dangerous fellow as you can see in vol 1) and they live happily ever after at the end of the volume. Why i say that? Well, i don't think the author can leave an NTR cliffhanger for 6 months. Even i don't know how many volumes i can translate at this release rate.
Old 2015-11-03, 15:25   Link #160
SirPunishment
Juicy Yuuji

I´m wondering if either Alua or Laila will be romanticly involved in the long run.
The age gap between Laila and Tooi seems too big to really make it possible without some kind of weird twist. Alua´s is in the strike zone but her affection seems to be too one-sided.

Interested if the whole 'Kill him if he stops being 'human' will come into play later.
Looking forward for more!

Tags
ga bunko, harem, romance, summoned hero