AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-01, 02:53   Link #141
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

That poor TS that got yeeted to orbit. Are those things air-tight? It would be crazy if he somehow lands on the Deathdrives' wrecked mothership.
Bravern's reason for not going all out and acting weak is so painfully obvious.

Last edited by Illsteir; 2024-03-01 at 05:57.
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-01, 04:57   Link #142
Gunpla King
Gunpla Builder & Battler

but I think Lewis did not die, he just got Kira Yamato-ed.
- Gundam Build Fighters Try
- Gundam Build Divers
- Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
- Gundam Build Real
- Gundam Breaker
- Gundam Build Metaverse
Gunpla King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-01, 06:26   Link #143
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I can't tell if Smith is actually alive or just returning as a twist we are all predicting but I kinda laughed when the drama was played alongside the ending theme song which made it sound kinda cheesy like how the final Fatal Fury's tragic ending was interrupted by a chorus. XD
Old 2024-03-01, 11:03   Link #144
Frontier

I think it's worth mentioning that Lewis got blown up alongside a space/time witch...and assuming there might be some kind of time loop going along with Bravern...
Old 2024-03-02, 01:01   Link #145
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Bravern knew Deathdrives can re-spawn, so by Smith = Bravern theory (which almost certain at this point), Bravern likely come from timeline where military can't win due to re-spawn. The reason why Bravern weirdly just standing still is probably because of his awareness that Smith need to die at this point to ensure loop that create Bravern keep going.

Considering Knuth interest on Smith (just like most girl in this series), Bravern really only need to wait until Smith perform suicide attack since Knuth will pursue him anyways.

Old 2024-03-02, 08:38   Link #146
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
https://twitter.com/RaihanH98/status...28041767944534

Someone mentioned that in the first webradio episode, Suzumura did the OP in his normal voice. The one we're hearing now in the OP is him using his Bravern-based voice.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-02, 09:49   Link #147
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Bravern knew Deathdrives can re-spawn, so by Smith = Bravern theory (which almost certain at this point), Bravern likely come from timeline where military can't win due to re-spawn. The reason why Bravern weirdly just standing still is probably because of his awareness that Smith need to die at this point to ensure loop that create Bravern keep going.

Considering Knuth interest on Smith (just like most girl in this series), Bravern really only need to wait until Smith perform suicide attack since Knuth will pursue him anyways.

I did find Knuth's lack of interest in Bravern over Smith funny in light of the fact they might be the same person. Though I was expecting at least one of the Deathdrives to have sexual tension with Bravern just because that's also a thing in Mecha shows where the Villainess want the hero .
Old 2024-03-03, 22:38   Link #148
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-03-03, 23:12   Link #149
Frontier

Quote:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I doubt Lewis is dead, but seems like thinking he is spurs Isami enough to go all out against the Deathdrives .

Also Lulu looks taller and it looks like her hair is growing back...
Old 2024-03-04, 06:34   Link #150
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

We gotta understand how a person can make love to a robot... for science. Is it like that toaster from Persona 3 voiced by Maaya Sakamoto?
Old 2024-03-04, 10:32   Link #151
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Not honestly sure if the story can be wrapped up in 12 episodes... according to what I hear about it.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2024-03-04, 11:02   Link #152
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Not honestly sure if the story can be wrapped up in 12 episodes... according to what I hear about it.
Assuming Bravern wins these fights there will only be two (?) Deathdrives left.
Old 2024-03-04, 13:18   Link #153
Blaat

We could be heading towards a typical rushed mecha ending but we'll see. Also Lulu does look taller in that episode preview.
Old 2024-03-04, 22:28   Link #154
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

That's what I worry about...

Old 2024-03-05, 00:38   Link #155
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

1 episode for Bravern past reveal, 1 episode to take down Pessimism, 1 episode to take down Midorikawa Hikaru.

Good enough for me.

Old 2024-03-05, 06:36   Link #156
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
We could be heading towards a typical rushed mecha ending but we'll see. Also Lulu does look taller in that episode preview.
Don't know much about the previous robot series but I suddenly thought of the Shin Getter Robo endings.
Old 2024-03-05, 18:31   Link #157
Frontier

Quote:
1 episode for Bravern past reveal, 1 episode to take down Pessimism, 1 episode to take down Midorikawa Hikaru.

Good enough for me.

The way Isami looks in the next episode, I think they take down Pessimism and Vanitas together.
Old 2024-03-05, 21:36   Link #158
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

The leading men promote the OP for retail.

Old 2024-03-07, 09:26   Link #159
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The more I think about it the theory Lewis being Bravern really works. Both have a similar passion to heroes, a big interest I would say Bravern sounds more childish and has little tact when compared to Lewis who was basically promoted to Lulu's dad.
Old 2024-03-07, 13:27   Link #160
Frontier

With Lewis seemingly dead, things aren't looking good for our heroes! Especially when Isami is raging and can't fight properly with Bravern against Vanitas and Pessimisim! Could this be the end !?

Lewis always wanted to be a hero, like the tokusatsu heroes of his youth or his parents who died in the service, he even enlisted and thought he could become a Mecha hero...but it was Bravern who showed up as the hero he always dreamed to be and chose Isami, and Lewis was happy to fight with them until the end. But with things as they are now, what can Lewis do ?

Knuth is sill horny for Smith though and wants them to envelop each other as they fade into the afterlife...but Lewis isn't done! He wants to be with Isami! He'll will himself to be with him again and in doing so transform himself into something new...something brave...something bang...that's right, LEWIS SMITH IS BRAVERN !!!

I love how we had Yohei Azakami doing all of Bravern's lines in the first episode until the end when he came up with the Bravern identity on the spot .

But because Isami doesn't know Lewis is Bravern, he just won't listen to him...but it's Lulu (who seems a little aged up) who tells him what Lewis would have said. Bang Brave! And it is fighting with bravery and embracing his status as a super robot protaognist that Isami is finally able to bring out Bravern's true power !

IT'S FUSION TIME!!! That's right, Bravern brings out Brave Dragon out of nowhere so he can fuse with a jet and then transform into his true form...BURN BRAVERN!!! Who can shrug off all the Deathdrivers attack, pull out some beam sabers and shoulder cannons and finish Vanits and Pessimism off spectacularly! Not even Pessimism can complain about this ending !

Everyone still thinks Lewis is dead, but for now it seems Lewis is content to play Bravern so that he can bring out Isami's full potential...but I mean, Isami's got to find out at some point, right ?

Superbia is ready for his final showdown with Bravern, and it looks like Lulu is going to pilot him so he can fight at full power .

Tags
mecha, super robot