AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-19, 11:38   Link #141
EvI

Define a "main" main heroine and how her appearance should be please

edit: btw just some questions since even using google translate i couldn't get it, why did the princess summoned Kanna and his friends and why was Real in prison as well and why did they escape "together", i mean, did they became friends in prison?

Last edited by EvI; 2016-11-19 at 14:51.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 18:15   Link #142
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Define a "main" main heroine and how her appearance should be please
Mmm, let's see...check out erotora's post here
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=112
or even here
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=131

Now, if you were new to the series & know nothing of it as you see the that official LN artworks, would you really say that the elf was actually the main heroine? Our little red head gives more of that impression & I think more people would think so too. Doesn't help that her design also doesn't stand out much aside from her bountiful...assets.

Even within the WNs story, Real has been in the sidelines w/ short appearances in between for the longest time as Kanna interacts more w/ the other heroines. (Having a high ranking job that pulls you away from the MC can do that I guess).

So basically to answer the question, her design should at least visually give that impression or 'feel' at first glance. You should know by experience by now from various media you've seen.
Quote:
edit: btw just some questions since even using google translate i couldn't get it, why did the princess summoned Kanna and his friends and why was Real in prison as well and why did they escape "together", i mean, did they became friends in prison?
The usual thing, needed a hero for more or less less, Real was an enemy captured & held in prison therefore setting up their fated meeting, etc. etc.
Old 2016-11-19, 19:09   Link #143
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Mmm, let's see...check out erotora's post here
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=112
or even here
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=131

Now, if you were new to the series & know nothing of it as you see the that official LN artworks, would you really say that the elf was actually the main heroine? Our little red head gives more of that impression & I think more people would think so too. Doesn't help that her design also doesn't stand out much aside from her bountiful...assets.

Even within the WNs story, Real has been in the sidelines w/ short appearances in between for the longest time as Kanna interacts more w/ the other heroines. (Having a high ranking job that pulls you away from the MC can do that I guess).

So basically to answer the question, her design should at least visually give that impression or 'feel' at first glance. You should know by experience by now from various media you've seen.

The usual thing, needed a hero for more or less less, Real was an enemy captured & held in prison therefore setting up their fated meeting, etc. etc.
Well let's use another series we both know as example, New Gate, following your logic Schnee also doesn't look like the "main" main heroine? Because to me they both look very much the same with Real being a bit more... knight-like?(elf, silver hair, caring attitude, following the mc around more or less and romantic interest, though Schnee is more extreme in her display of affection, for now since it seems that in this novel the heroines have yandere tendencies).

Though i agree with you, to me she seems more like his mother or older sister, but hey, i like her a lot she is the one supporting this idiot mc the most hope they have snusnu soon. (lol just wrote as a real pervert )

Also thanks for answering.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 21:04   Link #144
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^
^
More than the design, it's the role of "main heroine"

Main heroine is usually the girl who appears first and becomes the main reason or motivation for the MC to do anything
Like Rias Gremory of DxD or that Vanadis, it's obvious, right?

Real however, only fulfills the "appearing first" requirement. She became a travelling companion for a while and then left.
As El Rue said, Faima is more main heroine-ish. While the 3 heroines each hold a secret, only Faima's that keep interconnecting with all arcs. She's literally the center of the plot and became the primary motivation of MC's actions.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 21:38   Link #145
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Well let's use another series we both know as example, New Gate, following your logic Schnee also doesn't look like the "main" main heroine?.
Ah, see, I'm gonna' disagree about Schnee. Look & see how she is presented in the LN artworks & covers. She stands out & has better 'presence' especially/even when she's right next to the other girls (she's rocking that maid outfit). Plus she also accompanies him almost always full time since their reunion so more interaction & characterization too.

...and what erotora said~

Hmm, I don't really mind the little side stories w/ the fallen noble every now & then. Just feels like now wasn't the best time since the last arc didn't really end in a more satisfying manner it seems.
Old 2016-12-01, 23:47   Link #146
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Now the noble kid story completely removed from kanna's main story, it got it's own ncode

New chapter about the pettans
Old 2016-12-02, 03:12   Link #147
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Did he snu snued the elf?
Old 2016-12-05, 03:50   Link #148
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Not yet

New chapter

The Heroes almost completely brainwashed but only hearing Kanna's name once, recovered their sanity~
Old 2016-12-06, 13:08   Link #149
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Not yet

New chapter

The Heroes almost completely brainwashed but only hearing Kanna's name once, recovered their sanity~
I will wait for someone to translate this. Patiently
Old 2016-12-21, 19:13   Link #150
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I told you so

She is a Princess

All of them are princesses

Old 2016-12-21, 20:50   Link #151
sasuke706

I can't help but feel the past four chapters would've been better all uploaded in one go.
One, because the author can't go past one serious chapter title without reverting back to joke chapter titles because he has no idea what to write.
Two, the chapters save for the last one have all had minor surprises/facts without anything actually being particularly worth mentioning. Faima being a princess isn't so much a surprise as it is she being THAT princess's older sister.
Three, goddamn pacing. It feels like he's purposely excessively chopping up chapters at this point in order to do daily updates.

But yeah, Red's the older sister of the bitch princess, and is also the target of imouto's assassinations without knowing so.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-21, 20:59   Link #152
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yea, the chapters are short anyway, should've got higher update rate

Faima being pettan bitch sister is obvious imho
So many mentions about their resemblance

Also, Real resembles the emperor, so she being imperial princess (illegitimate maybe) is decided

Chloe being educated in manners also once again shown that she's also a princess, though maybe not in the sense of a kingdom, but like clan
Old 2016-12-30, 00:41   Link #153
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New raw chapter boi~

Kanna is so dead for nyannyan with a Princess
Old 2017-01-03, 18:34   Link #154
sasuke706

Looks like the main heroine (lolol) is finally going to get some more alone time with Kanna.
And Kanna's actually piecing some major shit together after the fairly pointless meeting with the emperor.

While I'm sure the lunch date will have some actual date vibes to it, she probably just wants to talk about the whole Archbless thing in general.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2017-01-03 at 18:58.
Old 2017-01-03, 23:58   Link #155
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I'm more interested with the talk with Faima later
Kanna wanna tell her about him being an earthling and summoned by her sister
While Faima wanna tell him something big as well, dun tell me pregnancy lol

Need more MC like Kanna
Why all we get are hetares motherfuck@rs...
Old 2017-01-04, 00:05   Link #156
sasuke706

I'm interested in their talk too, but going at the author's current pace that's going to be like at least 10 chapters from now, so I just decided to not bring it up since there'll be plenty of chances later.

While it would be interesting if she were pregnant, I imagine she would've shown more signs to that. It's probably going to be in connection with her being royalty, since she's waited until now to bring it up.
Old 2017-01-04, 00:31   Link #157
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Probably wanna make Kanna takes responsibility for taking her important thing lol

Now that I think about it, if this is not going the route of "Kanna The King of The World", which country he will be affiliated later, since he snusnued princesses from different countries.

Yea, it's time for Real to act like a main heroine lol
Old 2017-01-04, 17:15   Link #158
sasuke706

And it wasn't even a date scenario...
Main heroine (lol) gets to keep the (lol) after her title after all it seems.

But this is what I mean by short chapters.
Things that happened this chapter: Kanna learned he was eating lunch with the emperor and right hand man, and both are pretty strong.
Kanna ate good food.
The end.

Not even enough content for me to even get remotely focused on the damn chapter.
Old 2017-01-05, 00:29   Link #159
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Kanna is having lunch with her father instead

Calling it now, that Emperor is Real's father
Old 2017-01-07, 11:09   Link #160
ChaosHead90

Can someone spoil me?
Does Kanna reunited with his three summoned friends?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, heroes summoning, ice manipulation, princess heroines