Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-10-30, 10:20   Link #141
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
My number one hated character:

Chibi-Usa. OMG DIE!!! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! Chibi CHIBI should have taken your place for all the seasons, you bratty obnoxious incestuous little piece of sh$%! Congrats for being the most useless character on the damn show!

I mostly hate violent girls who whine or get in the way of my favorite pairings:

Meru (Pichi Pichi Pitch) I distinctly remember wanting to stab the manga pages when she hung all over Kaito in front of Ruchia. She's like Chibi-Usa. WAY too much.

Yuka (Elfen Lied). I kept screaming at Lucy to off her. I HATED her guts. Annoying, whiny, jealous BITCH.

Mari (Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai) See above. She's a friggin Yuka clone. Heh, at least she's not as ugly. But still pretty dislikable.

Akina (UFO Princess Valkryie) I don't hate her YET but she gets on my nerves...Kazuto loves Valkryie so just get over it!

Nemu (Da Capo) She fits in Yuka and Mari stereotype-punching her crush when another girl hugs him. LIKE IT'S HIS FAULT!!?

Yes, in case you were wondering, I also despise Akane from Ranma 1/2.

Chikane (Kannazuki No Miko) I'm probably the only one on this whole board who dislikes her but what she did to Himeko was just plain evil. Sorry. Why don't you go find a GUY and let Himeko be with Souma, okay?!

And my number one hated male?

Sakurai Eichi from Full Moon. More in the manga than the anime. He gets in the way of my beloved OTP pairing. He's so..........RAWR I JUST HATE HIM!!! "Hi, I'm Eichi. My name sounds like 'pervert' I like kissing ten-year-old girls!! I'm just happy happy happy ALL the time! Look at me smile so much! I have NO personality!!"
Grr DIE. .........oh wait a minute........

...I hate Shippo too. Also like Chibi-Usa=useless whiny BRAT. And he's a little smart-ass too.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2006-10-30 at 10:37.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 06:29   Link #142
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Relena from Gundam Wing. The only character that I remember to hate with a passion anymore. I mean, I've come the point where I can like ANY anime character, but Relena sticks out like a missing limb. I mean, I could take Chibi-Usa for ALL of her screentime in ONE sitting, but no Relena for me. >_<

Heh, it'd be funny to tally up all of the hate votes and see who's the most hated character of all time here. XD
Old 2006-10-31, 10:13   Link #143
DanielSong39

I'd have to say that Shinji (Evangelion) and Takayuki (KGNE) would have to be among the early frontrunners.

And deservingly so, I might add.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 10:25   Link #144
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Everyone was annoying in Evangelion, from NERV to the angels and even the EVA units themselves... except Pen Pen!

Old 2006-10-31, 10:40   Link #145
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

'Nuff said.

Top 20 Gayest Video Game Characters

Okay, not really anime, but still.
Old 2006-11-01, 06:29   Link #146
SilverChakra
Nee-chan

Chouji (Naruto) annoying that he is eating all the time

Ino (Naruto) do I need to say more?

?? (black Cat) the old guy who pretends to be Black Cat and drives around on his motorbike

Bwahahaha (Bleach) I mean like...COME ON!! So annoying..

Gluttony (FMA) he is just disgusting

And then I hate girls with the sooo girly-girly-innocent voice. Like Haruka from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
SilverChakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 07:44   Link #147
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

So, you dislike girls with girly voices ? Thats nice to know.....
Old 2006-11-01, 10:05   Link #148
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Suzumiya Haruhi, Revy, Kira Yamato, Natsuki in My HiME, Mikoto in the same show, Saber, Naruto, Seiya...
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 16:32   Link #149
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I'm going to talk about stock characters here rather than anybody specifically:

Any Moe character who is there, but fails to serve there one purpose, which is to show off their body basically. At that point they are just annoying. Am I wrong?

Also I'm a bit tired of the emo hero stock character. I mean its alright to be hesitant but to be emo is entirely different. Depression is a condition and a serious one at that, I've known depressed people and it is a really terrible thing to have to fight against. Emo is a mantle that people take upon themselves, a subculture if you will, that makes light of people with real mental problems because it can be cast off at any time and nothing but an excuse to feel sorry for yourself.

The Mature Woman. I don't know why but I just don't like this character type, it seems to artificial. Maybe this is because I come from a traditional family where all the older women are prim, proper and grew up in a conservative era. This is how I view older woman who are not feminists, its a cohort that makes sense. So when a character comes around who goes completely against that, and they are not a feminist (Basically a woman trying to protest against unfair gender stratification, got a lot of respect for the real feminists, though not the ones who protest against something that isn't actually occuring, but anyway, rare case) but some weird amalgamation of a prostitue and a Playboy model, I'm not particularly impressed.

Finally the Mary Sue/Gary Stu/Lacus Clyne/Kira Yamato/What Have You. Honestly nobody's perfect, this is just poor character writing when an writer is looking for an easy way out of a situation, they'll just call on there characters MacGuyver powers to get them out of it. Lame.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 16:34   Link #150
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Sauckay/Saucgay I mean I dont get why he is pissed off al the time his attitude makes him Nooby . Being pissed off all the time at the world without having a reason is really retarded . Same goes with Shiro ( Bleach)

Also Sauckay's angts - iness emo - ness and Whiney - ness is all time low for any anime chracter
Old 2006-11-02, 11:22   Link #151
SilverChakra
Nee-chan

Okay I have another one...Mitsuki from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ARGH!!! I can't stand her ><
SilverChakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 16:44   Link #152
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Suzumiya Haruhi, Revy, Kira Yamato, Natsuki in My HiME, Mikoto in the same show, Saber, Naruto, Seiya...
O_o;

What on earth is wrong with Saber? From Fate/Stay Night, right? I think she's awesome and I'm not even a GUY!
Old 2006-11-02, 19:03   Link #153
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Shinji (EVA--Alltime selection)

Renton (Eureka7--I'm surprised the Scab Coral didn't demand he stop crying and STFU)

Rin (Shuffle--Worthless harem lead)

Taka (KGNE--Not what you think though, when his best friend punched him in the alley I was irate when he didn't fight back and slug his a$$, they way he treated Mitsuki didn't frustrate me though)

Nina Purpleton (Gundam 0083--Dial her up for a bootycall every now and then, but don't marry her)

Sasuke (Naruto--I love Vegeta from DBZ yet hate this character which represents his archeatype)

Sakura (Naruto--As Sasuke would say, "You're annoying...")

Renji (BLEACH--It's not like I dislike him or anything, but it annoys me that he is now the Krillen [DBZ] or Sousuke [Kenshin] of his series..He just gets his a$$ kicked so much, it's really pathetic to be honest considering how cool he was at first...If he died somewhere along the lines I might respect him more)
Old 2006-11-02, 19:33   Link #154
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne... actually, any character that pops out of Fukada's head For obvious reasons.

Vash the Stampede. Anyone who tries to imitate Kenshin automatically fails.

Usopp (One Piece). His cowardice didn't strike me as funny, just a minute of hell from each episode.

Haruhi (Ouran Host Club) No guy deserved his own harem. It works exactly the same way, too.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 15:29   Link #155
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
WD, don't you mean "Renji is the Sanousuke of Bleach"? I'm sure you know, but just to make sure any newcomers don't get confused, lol.
Old 2006-11-03, 16:28   Link #156
General_Norris
Ouendan member

I don't hate any character EXCEPT as already said by another poster the pseudo-hot teacher from Mahoromatic. OMG, how I hated her.

I personally found Koizumi Itsuki from The melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi a bit annoying because of his "I'm happy" "Oh, let's do this [insert absurd idea] taht Haruhi said". I'm happy to think that Kyon feels the same way.

I would say that the most annoying character I keep seeing is Ichigo from Bleach he is so "Hey, I'm incredibly powerful and i'm going to win", then he gets stabbed and after a while he wins and keeps being and arrogant. At first it wasn't annoying because Rukia kept making fun of him but now she doesn't. Pfff.
General_Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 16:58   Link #157
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
WD, don't you mean "Renji is the Sanousuke of Bleach"? I'm sure you know, but just to make sure any newcomers don't get confused, lol.
Damn that's the second time I've done that...yeah Sanousuke...my brain knows that but my fingers can't type it...But yeah Renji is even more frustrating...
Old 2006-11-04, 03:37   Link #158
DanielSong39

We have a new candidate; Yuuichi from Kanon (2006).

Not only is he a Kyon ripoff, he has some of the sadistic qualities of Suzumiya Haruhi as well.

It's getting so bad that I'm actually rooting for him to get together with Ayu. The other girls are too good for him.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 04:42   Link #159
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
We have a new candidate; Yuuichi from Kanon (2006).

Not only is he a Kyon ripoff, he has some of the sadistic qualities of Suzumiya Haruhi as well.

It's getting so bad that I'm actually rooting for him to get together with Ayu. The other girls are too good for him.
*shock* i find his charater amazing O.o hes nothing like kyon...yuuichi enjoys playing tricks (kyon doesnt), he doesnt have sarcastic remarks (kyon does) and his personality is just different (the way he tried to make mai talk kyon wont ever bother with something like that)...
but i guess opinions of him differ from person to person...but if you think about it...would kyon be the ripoff of yuuichi then if kanon aired before suzumiya haruhi?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 12:50   Link #160
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Suzumiya Haruhi. She should die.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote