AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-25, 13:52   Link #141
jopjopjop

The interesting thing is the ???? is sandwiched between Divine Dividing and EJOD. Unlike Issei's where it was listed chronologically. (Except DWF since it came from DG)
Quote:
4,『白龍皇の光翼』 -ディバイン・ディバイディング- 現所持者 ヴァーリ・ルシファー 「ヴァーリチ ーム」
――?????? <---
――白銀の極覇龍(エンピレオ・ジャガーノート・オーバードライブ)
The power up wold be probably a utility skill like DWF since it would be OP if Vali would have a more powerful form than EJOD which is already God-level.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 17:13   Link #142
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I won't comment on the power-up part, because it's been done to death, but I will comment on a possible end-game situation for Ise and Vali.

I would like to think that Ise will eventually question Vali if he has any interest at all in women, specifically by presenting a collection of magazines of various genres including butt fetish magazines, some shoujo, and yaoi, and/or "all male" battle manga. All the while Ise has Kuroka there as well as any other potential love interest for Vali there, and ask if women interest him at all. He then has Vali choose one or more magazines of interest to vali, while Ise has Azazel's gender-swap gun behind him, with the intention of shooting vali with it should he choose the yaoi or battle manga. Ise would warn him as such that choosing a subject of the yaoi or all male battle type would result in Ise shooting Vali with the gun and then proceeding to battle/raping him personally.

The moral of the story; if Vali insists on not enjoying life as a man busy with pleasing women, he might as well live life as a woman busy with pleasing men.
Old 2014-05-25, 19:39   Link #143
bludvein

Wow, that's so offensive I don't know where to even start. Brilliant.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 21:10   Link #144
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
@aw454wtr But if vali somehow touches Cao-cao in few seconds then it will be the end for cao-cao. Sun Wukong said that EJOD is more dangerous compared to Issei True Queen
True, but that is assuming vali can actually hit cao cao, remember that cao cao did defeat the entire gremory team+azazel+kuroka+vali without moving an inch, he can easily come up with a plan or strategy to make sure he can avoid vali till vali exhausts himself

If judge by the timeline

Vali most likely had been using his SG for many many years under the guidance of grigori and only recently got EJOD

Ise only became aware of BG several months ago, and now has true queen

In terms of potential vali might be nearing the end of his while Ise still has a long way to go before reaching his limits esp when taking the fact he is the blood relative to the two dragon gods into account at max potential Ise should be able to rival great red at least
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 21:21   Link #145
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
If judge by the timeline

Vali most likely had been using his SG for many many years under the guidance of grigori and only recently got EJOD

Ise only became aware of BG several months ago, and now has true queen
That's because Vali got that idea from Issei after Issei used True Queen. Not because he can't or has trouble attaining that form.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 21:22   Link #146
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I won't comment on the power-up part, because it's been done to death, but I will comment on a possible end-game situation for Ise and Vali.

I would like to think that Ise will eventually question Vali if he has any interest at all in women, specifically by presenting a collection of magazines of various genres including butt fetish magazines, some shoujo, and yaoi, and/or "all male" battle manga. All the while Ise has Kuroka there as well as any other potential love interest for Vali there, and ask if women interest him at all. He then has Vali choose one or more magazines of interest to vali, while Ise has Azazel's gender-swap gun behind him, with the intention of shooting vali with it should he choose the yaoi or battle manga. Ise would warn him as such that choosing a subject of the yaoi or all male battle type would result in Ise shooting Vali with the gun and then proceeding to battle/raping him personally.

The moral of the story; if Vali insists on not enjoying life as a man busy with pleasing women, he might as well live life as a woman busy with pleasing men.
Bikou might enjoy that

If vali is to get a powerup it surely will not be vol 18, its irina's volume, we would have to wait at least untill vol 20 which i assume would be vali's volume and the end of the arc before vali gets his powerup
Old 2014-05-25, 21:50   Link #147
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Bikou might enjoy that

If vali is to get a powerup it surely will not be vol 18, its irina's volume, we would have to wait at least untill vol 20 which i assume would be vali's volume and the end of the arc before vali gets his powerup
Vali power-up need to touch something to bikou, arthur or issei to attain the said ability
Old 2014-05-25, 22:34   Link #148
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Vali power-up need to touch something to bikou, arthur or issei to attain the said ability
Now Bikou will get his chance to become a Switch Prince heh
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 22:37   Link #149
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post

Haha, it really makes me wonder why the girls decided to seal that gun because that gun will do more good than harm in Issei's hand
Old 2014-05-25, 22:41   Link #150
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Haha, it really makes me wonder why the girls decided to seal that gun because that gun will do more good than harm in Issei's hand
the strongest opponent off all

yumi(female kiba)
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 23:24   Link #151
Tbolt

Man we have sunk to new lows not having anything new to talk about.
Old 2014-05-25, 23:49   Link #152
aw454wtr

wonder what would happen to gasper if he got hit by the gender ray gun, I guess it might not even show any visible effects

any word is crom croch will play any role in vol 18? he was left out in vol 17
Old 2014-05-26, 00:01   Link #153
Royalknightftw

@Tbolt Well, you guys have discussed a LOT of things even as far as speculating what will happen in vol 18 and beyond
@darkofficer Thank god Yumi is in Issei's side
@aw454wtr Well, Crom cruach is supposed to fight Isse, but somehow i got the feeling that issei is gonna lose

I wonder what kind of apophis's ability ?? He hasn't appeared right ?
Old 2014-05-26, 00:34   Link #154
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Man we have sunk to new lows not having anything new to talk about.
^ because we already discuss, speculate and theorize what will happen to hs dxd right ^^? so we exhausted our mind unless vol 17 is fully translated or vol 18 has been release we are stuck in the same topic or no topic at all
Old 2014-05-26, 01:15   Link #155
Hokoga

Quote:
wonder what would happen to gasper if he got hit by the gender ray gun, I guess it might not even show any visible effects

any word is crom croch will play any role in vol 18? he was left out in vol 17
In vol 17 Crom Croch gave Issei and Sairaorg a pretty difficult time(even though it was 2 on 1)
Spoiler for vol 17 spoiler:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 01:17   Link #156
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
In vol 17 Crom Croch gave Issei and Sairaorg a pretty difficult time(even though it was 2 on 1)
It was grendel not Crom Croch that was sealed in the gem correction
Old 2014-05-26, 01:46   Link #157
Royalknightftw

Quote:
It would be weird to see Crom Cruach taken down that fast and just like what kusabireika said it was Grendel
Old 2014-05-26, 02:03   Link #158
Hokoga

Quote:
It would be weird to see Crom Cruach taken down that fast and just like what kusabireika said it was Grendel
Sorry I got the two mixed up, Crom Cruach is the one in human form right?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 02:08   Link #159
Soji

^Yes. And it's also the one that reach the same class as Albion and Ddraig. (or at least this is what the story told us).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 02:09   Link #160
aw454wtr

Quote:
Sorry I got the two mixed up, Crom Cruach is the one in human form right?
Yup crom cruach is in human form and he is sensible and calm, the other evil dragons are just crazy battle freaks

Tags
dxd, harem