AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 8 15.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 26.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 36.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 15.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.92%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-02, 10:05   Link #141
Sixth
Hu Tao

Why am I can't shook the feeling that the guy who followed Slaine is the FINAL VILLAIN? Is it because he was too nice and not doing anything at this moment?
Old 2015-02-02, 11:21   Link #142
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
We didnt see the mech they put down being blown up nor the pilot die. Is it possible that the earth forces captured him. Also, this may mean that they can retrieve the Aldnoah unit intact. Since Nao still has the activation command they may be able to use it.

Slaine took advantage of situation and it paid off. I love how he waited for Inaho to leave before he did this. I cant call him a villain at this point more like an Anti-hero i still dont like him as a character but even i admit he did a beautiful job, showing that the rest of his now peers should not underestimate him
Old 2015-02-02, 11:29   Link #143
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
We didnt see the mech they put down being blown up nor the pilot die. Is it possible that the earth forces captured him. Also, this may mean that they can retrieve the Aldnoah unit intact. Since Nao still has the activation command they may be able to use it.

Slaine took advantage of situation and it paid off. I love how he waited for Inaho to leave before he did this. I cant call him a villain at this point more like an Anti-hero i still dont like him as a character but even i admit he did a beautiful job, showing that the rest of his now peers should not underestimate him
Slaine: Is Orange left the station yet?
Harklight: No.
Harklight: Yes.
Slaine: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
Old 2015-02-02, 11:57   Link #144
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I think Inaho is gonna return the favor in the next episode.
Old 2015-02-02, 12:47   Link #145
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I'm not sure what it says about me when just after two episodes I already am missing watching Inaho wreck shit. And I think that the "rivalry" will be cold for a while since just the two of them would get old.
Old 2015-02-02, 14:42   Link #146
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I know everyone says Inaho is emotionless but im starting to think otherwise. After he reviewed the footage of the base being destroyed and he confirmed it was Slaine his facial expression did change. Plus his tone when he said "i guess its up to me" was very weird for him. I get the feeling hes going to try to do some significant damage to Mars forces. They took out a base with probably thousands of people in it. I dont think hes just going to let that go. I for one wouldn't mind seeing them taking a loss that damaged their ego, since that seems the best way to get under the Orbital Knights skin
Old 2015-02-02, 16:12   Link #147
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I know everyone says Inaho is emotionless but im starting to think otherwise. After he reviewed the footage of the base being destroyed and he confirmed it was Slaine his facial expression did change. Plus his tone when he said "i guess its up to me" was very weird for him. I get the feeling hes going to try to do some significant damage to Mars forces. They took out a base with probably thousands of people in it. I dont think hes just going to let that go. I for one wouldn't mind seeing them taking a loss that damaged their ego, since that seems the best way to get under the Orbital Knights skin
People have been saying this since Season 1, and not everyone says that he is emotionless. Inaho isn't emotionless, just doesn't express himself well. For instance, he was furious with Okojo's death in episode 2, and changed priorities from survival to taking out the enemy Kataphrakt. The audience just needed to read between the lines, in order to see it.
Old 2015-02-02, 16:24   Link #148
kasimmorathi

They are doing a much better job of conveying Inaho as "human" now that he is partially robotic. Irony of ironies. The small scenes such as him attempting to cover up his sister while she slept are incredibly empathetic.

It is pretty great to see Inaho expressing more emotions as time goes on, while Slaine seems to be acting more and more inhuman.
Old 2015-02-03, 01:10   Link #149
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I think that Inaho is going to try to encounter Slaine, the question is how? He's on Earth and along with the Deucalion, he's supposed to report to their next base that they're supposed to be stationed at. Slaine is doing his thing in space. Is Inaho going to get reckless and actually try to go rogue all on his lonesome?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-03, 01:25   Link #150
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
It's not over, yet. Also, Asseylum would probably wake up in 2-3 episodes.
I just want someone to turn the power off to see if she's in medically induced sleep or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I think that Inaho is going to try to encounter Slaine, the question is how? He's on Earth and along with the Deucalion, he's supposed to report to their next base that they're supposed to be stationed at. Slaine is doing his thing in space. Is Inaho going to get reckless and actually try to go rogue all on his lonesome?
Inaho should know that re-encountering Slaine is only a matter of time. Preparing the necessary countermeasures for when it happens is the tricky part. The Tharsis is far from being unbeatable, but it's ability is troublesome. However, there are ways around it based on the focus of an "attack it can't see and/or avoid", through uses of visual impairment, terrain and other factors.
Old 2015-02-03, 03:09   Link #151
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It's almost funny how they need to say each other's full name at least once per episode.
Old 2015-02-03, 04:54   Link #152
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
It's almost funny how they need to say each other's full name at least once per episode.
You should be grateful that the level of "characters saying others' full names" in Aldnoah still hasn't reached the point of absurdity that is Gundam 00 Season 2 .
Old 2015-02-03, 07:49   Link #153
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
It 's Inaho, he will think something up. I won't be surprised if he just decided to fly straight into their base and plant some explosives to go YOLO on them. Inaho hasn't been rekting some major shits since the first episode of this season, hopefully he won't disappointed next episode. Preferably he take out a count or two.
Old 2015-02-03, 11:03   Link #154
anguishCAKE

I'm expecting that the next couple of episodes are going to be used as build up for the next time Inaho and Slaine have a confrontation. And during this time Slaine will dable in politics and Inaho will be preocupied with fighting/preparing. More details on Yuki, Marito and Lemrina and maybe some others.
Old 2015-02-03, 11:23   Link #155
John117xCortana

Regarding Yuki trying to get Inaho out of the military. Is she really doing this out of concern for Inaho's life or is she doing this for herself?
Old 2015-02-03, 12:08   Link #156
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Regarding Yuki trying to get Inaho out of the military. Is she really doing this out of concern for Inaho's life or is she doing this for herself?
I think it is "standard" big sister/guardian behavior she is exhibiting and that Inaho is central for her motivation for fighting. I'm fairly sure that seeing Inaho shot and so close do death as he was scared the living day lights out of her and was a serious reminder on how exposed Inaho is. From what we have seen is that Yuki is a fairly selfless person, but not nearly as extreme it seems that Inaho is.
Old 2015-02-03, 12:26   Link #157
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguishCAKE View Post
I think it is "standard" big sister/guardian behavior she is exhibiting and that Inaho is central for her motivation for fighting. I'm fairly sure that seeing Inaho shot and so close do death as he was scared the living day lights out of her and was a serious reminder on how exposed Inaho is. From what we have seen is that Yuki is a fairly selfless person, but not nearly as extreme it seems that Inaho is.
Does she realize that if she's successful in getting Inaho out of the military she would make the rest of the Terran essentially be slaves to the Vers when they win?
Old 2015-02-03, 12:50   Link #158
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Does she realize that if she's successful in getting Inaho out of the military she would make the rest of the Terran essentially be slaves to the Vers when they win?
Probably as it seems most who have served on the Deucalion seem to be aware of his prowess if what we have seen from Marbaredge, Mizusaki and especially Marito are to be an indicator for anything. I think it boils down to that "what's the point of fighting if he dies" situation for her.
Old 2015-02-03, 23:36   Link #159
Irenesharda

Quote:
A lot of times a person who is close to that person, like a parent or an older sibling, that's been taking care of that person for a long time will only see them as that person that they have to protect, and the fact that he practically almost got his head shot off wasn't helping. He was in high school one moment, and getting shot up the next. To everyone else, he's a hero, but to her, he'll always be her little brother that's she's basically raised by herself.

And honestly, it is an actual travesty that the entire worldwide military is dependent on one person. Especially since everyone in that military look to be older and more experienced then he. And honestly, Inaho's not applying any kind of superhuman tactics either, there should be plenty of people in the UEF that know and can apply the same things he can. And let's really be honest, as amazing as Inaho is, he is still only one man that can only be in one place at a time. Even with as many that he's fought, it's really only a drop in the bucket compared to what Vers has. And the more he's out there, the larger the risk of him getting even more seriously hurt or killed. Depending on Inaho and Inaho alone, is really, very stupid.

Also, I found it interesting that in the conversation between Marito and the Doctor, brought up the fact that while the Martians made an initially devastating first campaign, they eventually stopped and are pretty much hanging back, just collecting what sort of resources they want. This is essentially why the Martians haven't completely won yet. The doctor theorized that it was because of Inaho, and Marito said that it was because not all Orbital Knights are psychopathic jerks and just want Earth's resources. And actually, as important as Inaho is, Marito was actually the one that was right.

None of the counts other than Slaine and Saazbaum even knew who Inaho was, no one think's twice about his exploits one the Vers side, in fact no one has even mentioned it. The real reason why the Martians really stopped pushing so hard, was as Marito said, not all of them want do the same things, they're actually busy getting resources and setting up what land they have conquered as their own. They're also thinking about their own political squabbles. That was one of the main reasons that the two crappy counts subtly bullied Mazaruuk back into engaging the Terrans again. They wanted to show their might again, when Mazaruuk wasn't even really that interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguishCAKE View Post
I'm actually interested in how are they going to get Yuki and Marito to come back to the Deucalion? Or are they going to leave the two on their own? I can't really see Yuki and Inaho seperating again with such tension going around. And is the fact that they are at odds with one another, portend foreboding things to come? Hmm...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-04, 00:57   Link #160
Strikefreedom117

man, this episode was slow as fuck
slaine went super ham on that base

edit: lets be honest we all want inaho to wreck shit every episode, its so fun to watch.
also slaine going ham on stuff to, wished they showed it
Closed Thread