AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-06, 08:21   Link #141
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

YKYWTMBW: You play Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack/Black Edition and think Team Ninja ripped off Ichigo with the Berserkers (only a few people will get this, I think...)
Old 2006-04-06, 10:57   Link #142
`tristan`
Moe! Moe!

YKYWTMBW: You thought Shinobu Maehara of Love Hina was Hinamori's relative.
Old 2006-04-06, 11:06   Link #143
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
when you constantly check the web on thursday for manga releases, hour after hour (i am doing that right now)
Old 2006-04-06, 12:48   Link #144
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
YKWYWTMBW: you put colorful feathers to ur eyes like 5th seat of 11 division, Yumichika
YKWYWTMBW: u wear bells in ur hair
YKWYWTMBW: when u see girl with red ribbons u think that she's a shinigami and u can see her spirit's thread
Old 2006-04-06, 14:01   Link #145
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
you start to make the clothes Ichigo, Ruki etc. wear in normal life and wear them yourself with pride and a big smile everyday

when dye your hair orange
or get Reji's tatoes, or get Bleach tatoed somewhere (i saw a pic of someone who did it a tatoe with the one piece logo o.o; )

you have the cover and inside of your school agenda filled with pics of Bleach or one character in particular

you make Doujin or write yaoi fanfiction stories :3

you try and controll your spirit power by raising the pressure on your body -> you head turns red/pink and you pass out or catch for breath because you forgot to breathe

when you hate someone you raise your hand and shout out "ATTACKING SPELL, Number 31! SHAKKAHOU!" and stand still like that for a while
Old 2006-04-06, 23:34   Link #146
bubblleboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia_posy
You know you watch too much bleach when you take all the flowers in your house, grab the petals, start throwing them around screaming "chire, Senbonzakura"!

hahah funny quote man

i got one,

when you you're in the middle of a samurai fight and your opponent hits your sword out of your hand and you scream "BANKAI!"
Old 2006-04-07, 14:30   Link #147
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblleboi
hahah funny quote man

i got one,

when you you're in the middle of a samurai fight and your opponent hits your sword out of your hand and you scream "BANKAI!"
when u're in the middle of fight and someone hit u, u say "ur reiatsu is low, I didn't feel a thing"
Old 2006-04-13, 04:03   Link #148
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
YKYWTMBW...

...whilst playing Guilty Gear you think or say 'shunpo' when you fight (as) Slayer or Chipp. It gets worse when that thought comes up during Millia's throw.

... whilst playing Dynasty Warriors, Xaihou Dun's T6 attack reminds you of Getsuga Tenshou. Same applies for watching Cloud fight in FF VII Advent Children.

... you try to leg up over things by lightly tapping them with your toes/tip of your shoes, only to fail by pressing too hard.

... you're dissapointed that the longcoat you bought doesn't fan out at the back, or come with a sword.
Old 2006-04-13, 04:43   Link #149
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHahn
YKYWTMBW...

...whilst playing Guilty Gear you think or say 'shunpo' when you fight (as) Slayer or Chipp. It gets worse when that thought comes up during Millia's throw.

... whilst playing Dynasty Warriors, Xaihou Dun's T6 attack reminds you of Getsuga Tenshou. Same applies for watching Cloud fight in FF VII Advent Children.

... you try to leg up over things by lightly tapping them with your toes/tip of your shoes, only to fail by pressing too hard.

... you're dissapointed that the longcoat you bought doesn't fan out at the back, or come with a sword.
i think we are all disappointed by longcoats with no billow to them, lol

edit: sp
Old 2006-04-13, 14:36   Link #150
Fakemaster

you know you watch too much bleach when you stop to think for a while in the bleach aisle in the supermarket
Old 2006-04-15, 06:33   Link #151
milk_ryuusei

YKYWTMBW:
You saw a guy with moustache u greatly suspect he is MAKI - CHAN ~~~
Old 2006-04-16, 10:29   Link #152
Soulz_Byakuya

Lolx my classmate watch too much bleach, in class room he keep showing off his senbozakura and this how he do it. Senbozakura!!!!!!! One of his friend from his back throwing green grass out......... lolx! They look stupid.
Old 2006-04-16, 12:44   Link #153
Fakemaster

You know you watch too much bleach when you're starting to get afraid of sakura bloosoming
Old 2006-04-30, 21:55   Link #154
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsoul
I know u all love bleach, but what happens when that obsession is taken too far.
Let's all show our bleach love by giving real life examples of situations when bleach can come to play

here i'll start:
You know you watch too much bleach when you dye you little sisters hair pink and carry her on your back.
HEY! I should try that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
You know you watch too much bleach when you shout "ikorose, shinsou" to the police who cornered you for carrying a big knife around in public.
I have no idea what you're talking about *whistles innocently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
You know you watch too much Bleach when you believe your breadknife has a Bankai .... >_>
O_o you mean it doesn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
You know you watch too much Bleach when you think dead people go to Soul Society!
*eyes go wide in shock* *starts pouting and tears form in eyes* You mean I don't... *frowns* DAmn, I was looking foreward to meeting the hot guys there.

You know you're obsessed when
a) you see someone with orange hair and thing it's ichigo

b) you see a black butterfly and think that the soul society is trying to contact you

c)You try to use flash step and trip over your own feet and proceed in falling down two flights of stairs

d) when you actually go to a tattoo place, and show the guy an image of renjis tattoos and ask if they could do the same to you

Spoiler: When Renji fought Byakuya and we thought he was dead, I was at school in the computor lab with one of my Bleach pupils (a sophmore friend of mine) and I started shouting at the scream saying "HELL NO! YOU CAN'T KILL HIM! HE'S TOO HOT TO DIE! RENJI CAN'T DIE!" then I proceeded with crying and sobbing while my friend stared at me and after I found out he was alive and gleefully sang of victory song she said while looking me straight in the eye "Freak" I merely smiled proudly and said "It's a good kind of freak"

Last edited by Anko Plushy; 2006-04-30 at 22:09.
Old 2006-04-30, 22:22   Link #155
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
^ You scare me a bit XD

YKYWTMBW you run around collecting little children for terrible TV shows while making stupid poses and speaking horrible English ... and you aren't Michael Jackson
Old 2006-05-01, 15:17   Link #156
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
YKYWTMBW: you are actually thinking of funny/cheesy comments to put into this thread XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-05-01, 16:11   Link #157
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

YKYWTMBW: you try to do shumpo while playing basketball.
YKYWTMBW: put a pill inside a doll and expect to walk and talk.
Old 2006-05-03, 13:36   Link #158
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
You buy the Kon plushy and when it doesn't talk back to you, you burn it
Old 2006-05-10, 16:47   Link #159
SvenTheSweeper
***** YES!! *****

You believe that there's no such thing as Filler Episodes after the Soul Society Story Arc....never ever.
Old 2006-05-10, 17:23   Link #160
SvenTheSweeper
***** YES!! *****

You understand that accepting Yoruichi as your girlfriend, means changing the definition of bisexual to mean cats and Shinigami(human form).

P.S. Sometimes I wish I didn't say this because I think human-form Yoruichi is hot.

Now I've ruined it for myself.

Dooh!!!
Closed Thread