Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-20, 17:45   Link #141
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by - HEROiNEx View Post
Yeah that doesn't make sense though.
xD 'cause she confessed.
Anddd... Yeah, that should therefore put her in the runnings...
Wow. This is dumb. xD
One-sided should not count...

Pair is two people. You saying Ichigo likes her?

We have more IchiRuki ...BOTH of them. Ichigo does think about Rukia. Orihime...not the same.

She confessed to someone who did not hear her. How did she advance? How does that make her love interest?

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-20 at 17:47. Reason: added to it
Old 2008-08-20, 17:47   Link #142
CharlotteSerenity728

Ichigo liking Rukia, Rukia liking Ichigo, it's all wishful thinking.
Old 2008-08-20, 17:50   Link #143
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteSerenity728 View Post
Ichigo liking Rukia, Rukia liking Ichigo, it's all wishful thinking.
Imo, it's a fact. They just haven't said the words. I can say "Charlotte I love you!" Does that mean I do?

Inoue is wishful thinking...

Ichigo thinks about Rukia. In SS Rukia talked about only Ichigo. She is also shown thinking about him. Worrying over him...

This is a fact. When you like a person. You think about them, you talk about them, you worry about them.. i.e...Orihime<--she helps to prove IchiRuki.
Old 2008-08-20, 17:54   Link #144
CharlotteSerenity728

And yet Rukia likes to drag Ichigo to Orihime.
Old 2008-08-20, 18:20   Link #145
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteSerenity728 View Post
And yet Rukia likes to drag Ichigo to Orihime.
If I were you I would be upset...anyone had to drag him anywhere. It would be much worse if I were the girl whom she had to drag him to.

Btw...after that Ichigo and Rukia went home. To a place where Rukia lives (with Ichigo)To a place where she can chill in his room.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-20 at 18:27. Reason: Added to it and BOO-BOO
Old 2008-08-20, 18:27   Link #146
Warchef

Charlotte, couples require bonds between TWO people.

Ichigo and Rukia have a deep, deep bond.

Ichigo and Inoue don't have one, or it's not that much of one. They are slowly developing one, but at this point in time, like OD said (and I will add my own thoughts onto), they aren't really as much of couple material as Ichigo and Rukia.

What I will say is, neither of the couples is canon. However, romance is a TWO WAY street, not a ONE way one.

Also, because Inoue confessed to a sleeping Ichigo does not automatically give her a one up on IchiRuki.

I could go into Keira Knightley's bedroom and declare my eternal love for her, but that doesn't mean she is going to feel the same way.
Old 2008-08-20, 18:36   Link #147
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
Also, because Inoue confessed to a sleeping Ichigo does not automatically give her a one up on IchiRuki.
I could go into Keira Knightley's bedroom and declare my eternal love for her, but that doesn't mean she is going to feel the same way.
Hearing your version and thinking about what orihime did makes it sound even more stalkerish
Old 2008-08-20, 18:39   Link #148
xRyn Regalia
Shush, I undercover yah!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Imo, it's a fact. They just haven't said the words. I can say "Charlotte I love you!" Does that mean I do?

Inoue is wishful thinking...

Ichigo thinks about Rukia. In SS Rukia talked about only Ichigo. She is also shown thinking about him. Worrying over him...

This is a fact. When you like a person. You think about them, you talk about them, you worry about them.. i.e...Orihime<--she helps to prove IchiRuki.
Ryn might be confused but it sounds like Bleach is saying you have to like a person to think about them and to worry about them. That is very very untrue...at least in my book otherwise i'd be liking a whole lot of people...which just for the recooord i don't but that's beside the point.

you don't have to just like a person to have that kind of feeling. friends have those feelings for each other all the time; you think about friends, you worry about friends when they're in trouble...that's basic friendship and that doesn't really at all help IchiRuki's case at least not in the way you stated it.

perhaps you didn't mean it to come out that way, but Ryn just thought it should be pointed out that you kind of messed up where you were going with your whole idea there. liking a person is definitely not needed...unless you're talking about just a friendship extent, but even then i could feel worried about some homeless child on the street or i could think about them as i pass by so either way, i find i can't make much sense of that statement.

i don't mean to usurp anything else you've said; i for one like IchiRuki and Ichihime for that matter. i don't have a favorite or anything of that sort because i find them both pretty well possible whether one has a higher standing or not. whatever, doesn't matter, and i'm sorry if i've just completely misunderstood and wasted space writing this.

i tend to overlook and misunderstand things quite a bit in my life.
Old 2008-08-20, 18:55   Link #149
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Therefore they are canon. Makes perfect sense.
are you just saying that to bring up more pointless arguements or are you just plain illogical?
Old 2008-08-20, 18:56   Link #150
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyn Regalia View Post
are you just saying that to bring up more pointless arguements or are you just plain illogical?
I sense sarcasm.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-20, 18:57   Link #151
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
I sense sarcasm.
eh, there might be a tad.
Old 2008-08-20, 18:58   Link #152
Warchef

I think OD was saying something along the lines of we haven't had manga panels of Ichigo thinking back of his times with Inoue, like we did during the SS arc with Rukia.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:03   Link #153
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
I think OD was saying something along the lines of we haven't had manga panels of Ichigo thinking back of his times with Inoue, like we did during the SS arc with Rukia.
well when said like that, i can agree pretty full heartedly.

honestly, there haven't been times that can be considered worthy of flashbacks, much like Ruckia and Ichigo. she changed his life, so it's natural he'd look back as to where Orihime has not done much despite her want to. not to say that orihime hasn't had her important moment or two but rukia has honestly done much more though that shouldn't make her more considerable for ichigo's love than orihime.

it does seem to give readers the impression that she has a greater chance with ichigo which i see is where most comes from, but orihime still cannot be totally counted out in my opinion.

it kind of sounds like im being harsh towards orihime and i hope you don't take it that way since it's not my intention. just pointing out facts and trying not so desperately yet to keep this from full scale explosions.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:09   Link #154
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
well when said like that, i can agree pretty full heartedly.

honestly, there haven't been times that can be considered worthy of flashbacks, much like Ruckia and Ichigo. she changed his life,.
*Record skip*...How? When? Where? Why hasn't Ichigo or any other person said so? No...Rukia changed both of theirs. Ichigo and Orihime.

If it were not for her, Orihime would just be...Well actually I can't call her anything but an acquaintance.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:11   Link #155
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
*Record skip*...How? When? Where? Why hasn't Ichigo or any other person said so? No...Rukia changed both of theirs. Ichigo and Orihime.

If it were not for her, Orihime would just be...Well actually I can't call her anything but an acquaintance.
did Bleach misunderstand? i meant how they have changed ichigo's life to cause such flashbacks as rukia's did while in SS. trust me, i'm fully aware of rukia's impact on orihime's life; she's been there more than anyone i'd say since her brother died.

i'm sorry if i didn't state that well enough.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:19   Link #156
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Ichigo has more protection scenes for Orihime than any other character. If he didn't think of Orihime as anything other than an acquaintance, why would he fight so hard to not just protect her physically but mentally as well? He felt it was important to restore her family bonds with her brother for example. He asks if she's ok and comforts her. That's how you treat a girl you love!

Not the case with Rukia.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:22   Link #157
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Ryn might be confused but it sounds like Bleach is saying you have to like a person to think about them and to worry about them. That is very very untrue...at least in my book otherwise i'd be liking

Yes you do. That's why it's called liking them. That along with Ichigo and Rukia's BEHAVIOR (How many times must I say that?)
Says a great deal...

Can I ask you a question? Do you think Ichigo returns Orihime's feelings? If the answer is no. Why? (Could it be he doesn't BEHAVE like he does)
Quote:
you don't have to just like a person to have that kind of feeling. friends have those feelings for each other all the time; you think about friends, you worry about friends when they're in trouble...that's basic friendship and that doesn't really at i.t
Really?You could have fooled me. [Insert Sarcasm?/] I say that all the time. It's normal. That's why you have to look at the flashbacks and "Odes to Rukia" That's how you know it's more than that.
Quote:
perhaps you didn't mean it to come out that way,
You ever thought that maybe it came out the way I intended and you might have just misconstrued it?

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
all help IchiRuki's case at least not in the way you stated
Correction...IchiRuki doesn't have to prove a case. If anything you have to prove it DOESN'T exist. The camp who has to prove thier case...is
Quote:
did Bleach misunderstand?
i'm sorry if i didn't state that well enough.
Nope...You did. ^_^

You inferred that she changed Ichigo's life. I wanted to know the's How's, When(s), and Where's...do you see that.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:36   Link #158
xRyn Regalia

Quote:

Yes you do. That's why it's called liking them. That along with Ichigo and Rukia's BEHAVIOR (How many times must I say that?)
Says a great deal...

Can I ask you a question? Do you think Ichigo returns Orihime's feelings? If the answer is no. Why? (Could it be he doesn't BEHAVE like he does)
liking someone could be considered more than that. it really depends on what form of liking you're speaking of and since we're talking about IchiRuki, i'm assuming that you're considering them practically together wise. forgive me if that's too great an assumption, but you don't need to like someone like that to feel that way towards them at all.

honestly i don't believe the feelings are truly returned but the same can be said towards Rukia. if it's to be assumed that by these "flashbacks" there is something more, than i don't believe he is honestly returning the feelings here. i rather see it as a strong friendship, one that could be considered that of a best friend and at the moment, nothing is really clear that they are truly loving each other or seeing each other that way.

Quote:
Really?You could have fooled me. [Insert Sarcasm?/] I say that all the time. It's normal. That's why you have to look at the flashbacks and "Odes to Rukia" That's how you know it's more than that.
it's really not more than that. i think you're over looking it a bit and you're rather biased and forgive me if that's rude but you are extremely attached to the IchiRuki pairing and you're just choosing to see things a bit more than they truly are at the current time being.

Quote:
You ever thought that maybe it came out the way I intended and you might have just misconstrued it?

No i didn't and i still don't.

Quote:
Correction...IchiRuki doesn't have to prove a case. If anything you have to prove it DOESN'T exist. The camp who has to prove thier case...is
Nope...You did. ^_^

You inferred that she changed Ichigo's life. I wanted to know the's How's, When(s), and Where's...do you see that.
there's nothing to prove except that there is nothing more than a friendship at the moment and a great one at that. what's really to prove is that you are blowing their relationship up far more than necessary as this really is just an astounding friendship at the moment.

i'm sorry, i don't understand this question.
Old 2008-08-20, 19:45   Link #159
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Ichigo has more protection scenes for Orihime than any other character. If he didn't think of Orihime as anything other than an acquaintance, why would he fight so hard to not just protect her physically but mentally as well? He felt it was important to restore her family bonds with her brother for example. He asks if she's ok and comforts her. That's how you treat a girl you love!
Er...Maybe because he thinks like this
Quote:
Not the case with Rukia.
Could it be because she is self-reliant? Another thing did you ever consider...His lack of protection scenes with Rukia are because KT always makes it so he can't? (To motivate him)

Anyone ever notice the only chapter in which Ichigo is featured on the cover with Orihime...

Is titled "ONE-WAY sympathies" ? In it Orihime is walking home from Tatsuki's house learning about it by-proxy? All the while Rukia is with Ichigo and deepening their bonds?
Here he has Tatsuki say. "Love isn't supposed to be unequal" (Premonition of what's to come or what?)

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-20 at 20:22.
Old 2008-08-20, 20:18   Link #160
CharlotteSerenity728

Quote:
Charlotte, couples require bonds between TWO people.

Ichigo and Rukia have a deep, deep bond.

Ichigo and Inoue don't have one, or it's not that much of one. They are slowly developing one, but at this point in time, like OD said (and I will add my own thoughts onto), they aren't really as much of couple material as Ichigo and Rukia.
So does RenjiXRukia, and TatsukiXOrihime, I don't see them on the list.
Closed Thread