AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-04, 18:40   Link #141
Nite-Wing

Kakashi went from not wanting to kill sasuke to wanting to murder him.
Contrast to how Naruto acted this chapter and how Kakashi acted and I see someone who desires someone to die rather than wanting to help someone.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 18:54   Link #142
Fran~
floating away...

If Kishi really wants to transform Sasuke in a real bad boy, he needs to make something really hardcore... but until now... kishi is just making the king of emo's...

I don't buy this Maniac-Sasuke... Kotonoha was maniac... Sasuke still has a redemption window.

And i think that is pretty lame for the plot.
Old 2010-03-04, 19:17   Link #143
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sandaime was weakened by his emotions towards Orochimaru but he certainly tried his hardest to kill him. The same thing could happen to Kakashi in theory but he still wouldn't lose while Sasuke is so helpless. I don't think there's supposed to be any suspense here on whether or not Sasuke can win, he obviously won't now - the only question is what Naruto does with him. And obviously Naruto's plan consists of his usual routine:

1. Beat him up until he can't move anymore
2. ???
3. Good guy!
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 20:25   Link #144
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Seriously what Sasuke needs is a lil bit of:

Yeah ... for those of u who don't want to click on such dark looking video..... thats the "Sexual Healing song" .... a classic ...lol

If u have to ask who will have to do the sexual healing then..... where have u been for the past few years?????
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 23:00   Link #145
Lendial

naruto's love for sasuke is eternal...still.

the way it should end: sasuke dies at the hand of a leaf nin and scorns his wretched existence, hopefully killing a few good guys in process
the way it will probably end: naruto uses the power of love and friendship to save sasuke

or something in between: sasuke has a change of heart at the last moment and helps naruto kill madara but also dies in the process.
Old 2010-03-04, 23:27   Link #146
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
naruto's love for sasuke is eternal...still.
Ohh that sounds like the Bangles - Eternal Flame:

CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 23:45   Link #147
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
^ Awesome!

We pretty much have a good idea what will happen going by Kisimoto's interview. Sasuke's path will be decided after the Danzou fight. So it seems like Sasuke will descend further into madness and Naruto will vow to protect Konoha from him like Jiraiya did with Orochimaru. While also changing the ninja system that created wackos like Sasuke. That will be his choice. The spreading of Narutism.

I wonder how Kishi will use the Rookie 9 now if he even cares. They are not going after Sasuke now. Could Naruto get captured because of the poison? What about that war? Remember that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Kakashi went from not wanting to kill sasuke to wanting to murder him.
Contrast to how Naruto acted this chapter and how Kakashi acted and I see someone who desires someone to die rather than wanting to help someone.
That might have had to do with with Sasuke going, "Ooooh Kakashi. I'm gooooing to kill youuuuuu. Ooooh yeeeeah!" Sorry, I always picture Sasuke speaking like Macho Man Randy Savage. It makes the chapters go quicker. But seriously, Sasuke was the one trying to kill Kakashi. The dude said he always wanted to. And the one who was going to kill Sakura...twice. And the one who offed Danzou who at least deserved a trial for his past deeds. Sasuke is just a wack job.

Sasuke and Naruto remind me of Batman and Joker. If Batman were a lot stupider and Joker had no charm. Batman can't kill Joker no matter what evil deeds he does. Dude kills a bus full of nuns and Batman still can't off him because by doing so he believes he will become just like the Joker if he kills. Even though the greater good would benefit and future lives would be saved. Over the years it's gotten a little too hard to fathom.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 01:04   Link #148
Alchemist007
*Author

I think I'll just go on a week by week basis instead of thinking I know what Kishi will do. Like he'll give away real plot points in an interview
Old 2010-03-05, 01:23   Link #149
james0246

Did anyone else find it a little odd that Naruto didn't mention Sarutobi? I know their relationship probably wasn't quite as close as with Iruka, but wasn't Sarutobi a pivotal figure in Naruto's life?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 01:25   Link #150
Alchemist007
*Author

I think he just wanted to keep it short.
Old 2010-03-05, 01:28   Link #151
naruske

I just love how Orochimaru's name keeps getting brought up
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 01:46   Link #152
reflection
gyabo!~

Send a message via MSN to reflection
Maybe Naruto is planning to trap Sasuke at Myobokuzan until Sasuke's dropped all his desire for vengeance, somehow.
Old 2010-03-05, 02:05   Link #153
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hmm, some ideas:
-Naruto takes Sasuke's eyes.
-Naruto summons whatever Itachi's gift was/seals Sasuke's powers with it
-Lobotomy
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 02:08   Link #154
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Karin: "No...I don't care about him anymore..." <-she just became my fav female character in Naruto
So, Danzou's death has become known, wonder what the elders will do when they find out...the chapter felt rather average btw, almost as if I've already read this one before.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 02:08   Link #155
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

anyone else thought it was hilarious that Naruto pretty much ignored Sakura the entire time after saving her?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 02:17   Link #156
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
anyone else thought it was hilarious that Naruto pretty much ignored Sakura the entire time after saving her?
Well, yeah! Naruto has become determined to make Sasuke his (if you catch my drift ) and I think that Sakura is finally putting the pieces together. I mean, her face was priceless when she said "He's always considered you friend... Even now..." was basically that realization.
Old 2010-03-05, 02:21   Link #157
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Sakura reaction when she heard Naruto mentoin the ''Itachi's truth'' will mess everything again.
I can say than she is still conflicted about Sasuke. But i am sure she is going to go with saving Sasuke again after Naruto or Kakashi explain it to her.
Somehow she will forgot he just tried to kill her two times.
And Naruto clearly forgot that Sasuke just tried to off Sakura two times. For someone who claims he is in love with her shoud have acted diferent than this.
Old 2010-03-05, 03:44   Link #158
hyperjake
hypervyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Well, yeah! Naruto has become determined to make Sasuke his (if you catch my drift ) and I think that Sakura is finally putting the pieces together. I mean, her face was priceless when she said "He's always considered you friend... Even now..." was basically that realization.
Yeah agreed. Her face was unforgettable --that whole bottom section of that page was just nice. I love how Orochimaru's name is being brought up too.

If you want to check my review of this chapter CLICK HERE

I can't wait for next week's chapter
hyperjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 03:53   Link #159
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think I'll just go on a week by week basis instead of thinking I know what Kishi will do. Like he'll give away real plot points in an interview
Look like someone is late to the party or out of the loop. Kishi already has given away real plot points in interviews. He just can't help himself when he is at the Jump Festa. Sometimes I wish he would avoid that place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Did anyone else find it a little odd that Naruto didn't mention Sarutobi? I know their relationship probably wasn't quite as close as with Iruka, but wasn't Sarutobi a pivotal figure in Naruto's life?
I am thinking he wasn't mentioned because even though he was against it, he still was part of the Uchiha massacre. It occurred on his watch. Sasuke probably blames him as well, so it might not be smart to bring him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Sasuke and Naruto remind me of Batman and Joker. If Batman were a lot stupider and Joker had no charm. Batman can't kill Joker no matter what evil deeds he does. Dude kills a bus full of nuns and Batman still can't off him because by doing so he believes he will become just like the Joker if he kills. Even though the greater good would benefit and future lives would be saved. Over the years it's gotten a little too hard to fathom.
The Joker is just crazy and does things for chaos's sake. Sasuke actually thinks he is following Itachi's path. In his mind he knows he is evil, but quite sane. That's what is scariest about Sasuke to me right now. I like the Batman/Joker analogy though.
Old 2010-03-05, 04:07   Link #160
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I espected more from this chapter, i mean 17 pages and all i could get is Naruto preching the same old things to Sasuke all over again.
What Naruto needs to do is listen to Gaara, and finaly become a man

Tags
weekly chapter discussion