Others (please list) 83 13.54%
Lyle Dylandy x Anew Returner 78 12.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-09-05, 22:38   Link #1581
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

[QUOTE=hachi_go93;2624181]
Quote:

em...excuse me,sorry for being troubling,but the page is in Japanese n I don't understand Japanese,so which article talk about Feldt has a character single?
I hope u can translate it,thank you very much

as for DKLAC,this is my own opinion,but did you support set-feldt because you're addicted to Lacus n anything related to SEED saga?(I'm a SetsuxFeldt supporter)
uh all right yea some reasons for set-feldt does involve with lacus (give fact i've still got a personal interest on lacus since 04) look at feldt pink hair & with lacus' dub chantal strand really look like gundam people want female im pink & chantal strand's voice to get main guy.

yet with flower dub this monday night yep strand will do it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 05:28   Link #1582
hachi_go93

[QUOTE=D-KLAC;2627793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi_go93 View Post
Quote:
uh all right yea some reasons for set-feldt does involve with lacus (give fact i've still got a personal interest on lacus since 04) look at feldt pink hair & with lacus' dub chantal strand really look like gundam people want female im pink & chantal strand's voice to get main guy.

hmm..about this-pink-hair-girl-n-lacus'-dub-get-the-main-guy-in-Gundam-series- after-SEED-theory,what about Lunamaria?she's Destiny's heroin and she has red hair,not pink infact she shares the same dubber as Nena,I'm sorry,but I'm trying to be realistic..
hachi_go93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 09:20   Link #1583
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post

Urm, I don't know if anyone ever asked you... but, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 09:36   Link #1584
wingzerosnuggles

I think D-KLAC's faulty reasoning for Setsuna/Feldt is based mainly on the fact that Lacus and Feldt share the same pink hair color and English voice actress (Chantal Strand). Hence, both must end up with the series main protagonist. He's reiterated it so many times, it's grinding. Seriously, if Setsuna/Feldt happens, and I seriously hope it doesn't just to spite D-KLAC's idiocy, it won't be for any of those two reasons. Personally, since the Setsuna/Marina ship sank, I'm hoping for a Char's Counterattack scenario where Setsuna, and whoever happens to be his love interest, bites it along with the main villain. Worked for Amuro and Chan... And hey, didn't Quess crush on Amuro much like how Feldt's crushing on Setsuna? She bit it, too. Then again, Feldt's not an underage brat though...
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 10:27   Link #1585
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Feldt didn't crush nearly as bad as Quess did. Hell, nobody would think Feldt was crushing on him had for that one flower scene, and it would have worn off had the directors not reiterated it later. So now it's a real possibility, unfortunately. Anyway that explanation really helps though. I never quite understood what he said. Thanks.

Anyway the best route of action for now is. Setsuna X Gundam.

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-09-06 at 11:28.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 11:03   Link #1586
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I never really understand why there are still Setsuna x Marina official pictures coming out....Like the one in the Special Edition (The Setsuna and Marina back to back in the sunset) And Kouga Yun drew Setsuna x Marina pic in this event thing (I forgot what it was) =_='

It's like they are saying...There's still hope for you Setsuna x Marina fans...but then again...Feldt is still...there...and seems to have more chance...TT_TT
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 12:01   Link #1587
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
It's like they are saying...There's still hope for you Setsuna x Marina fans...but then again...Feldt is still...there...and seems to have more chance...TT_TT

And I don't understand why Feldt would have more a chance, at all? I wonder how people deduce that?

If Setsuna and Marina aren't going to hit it (which I don't think they ever will), I sure as heck don't think Ms. Flower Girl, who had her only meaningful interaction with Mr. Gundam near the end of the series, would?

Wow, one sentence from an interview sure can blow things out of proportion.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-09-06, 13:18   Link #1588
wingzerosnuggles

Lugia: I haven't seen the sunset pic. Link?

Tak: I guess it's because of the disappointment with Gundam romance in general of late? I mean Destiny was so weird with the abrupt Athrun/Cagalli break-up and the throwing together of Shinn/Lunamaria. People are just bracing themselves for how G00's romance aspect could be potentially ruined. Personally, I liked GW's approach to romance. No messy, crappy love triangles. Focus on the action. Stick with the couple you hinted at in episode one until the bitter end.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 15:45   Link #1589
Tangerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And I don't understand why Feldt would have more a chance, at all? I wonder how people deduce that?
-Popularity
-Tieria words
Tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 16:39   Link #1590
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Tak: I guess it's because of the disappointment with Gundam romance in general of late? I mean Destiny was so weird with the abrupt Athrun/Cagalli break-up and the throwing together of Shinn/Lunamaria.
Fortunately, the focus of relationship in GSD had not really been Athrun/Caga. Sure, I was disappointed with that particular arrangement, but lets not kid ourselves, the focus was on Lacus & Kira. Say what you will about those two, one cannot deny the dedication they had for each other, and it was also one virtually free of interruptions (ie. love triangle). Personally, I think that was probably the best illustrated relationship in a Gundam franchise. Of course, I am not asking for an agreement here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
People are just bracing themselves for how G00's romance aspect could be potentially ruined. Personally, I liked GW's approach to romance. No messy, crappy love triangles. Focus on the action. Stick with the couple you hinted at in episode one until the bitter end.
The problem is that, I don't even associate G00 with any aspect of romance at all. Down the road, the only one to ever convince me was Alle & Marie's relationship, and as I said before, I approve it not because it made any sense to me, but only because Alle risked his life for it. Anew & Lockon's relationship was just abrupt as Shinn's while Katie & Patrick's were just there mostly for the humor, har har factor.

The upcoming movie, I hope, will not be a showboat of Feldt and Setsuna's relationship. Call me a defender of Setsuna's asexuality if you will, but I do not believe he is ready, nor does he want to be in a relationship in a romantic way with anyone, at all. Some characters are just not fit for a romantic relationship, and Setsuna is slated to become one of them, and I see any potential forceful pairing a road to ruin.

- Tak

Old 2009-09-06, 20:00   Link #1591
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Some characters are just not fit for a romantic relationship, and Setsuna is slated to become one of them, and I see any potential forceful pairing a road to ruin.

- Tak
That's what I thought about Heero, too...At first...anyway.

He was the (almost) perfect soldier and that made me thought that he has NO knowledge about romance stuff at all...But Blind Target proved me wrong. LOL
Old 2009-09-06, 20:04   Link #1592
kakakka

But isn't because of Releena always going after him that he gets attach to her?

Setsuna has Nena to chase after him, but she's dead. Feldt is passive/crush type of love to Setsuna. Marina is Setsuna's mother-figure. So, I don't think Heero scenario can happen to Setsuna
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 20:37   Link #1593
Tak

Exactly, compared to all the girls who have something to do with Setsuna, Relena was far more active and relentless in her pursuit for Heero. You have to give her mad props for that.

- Tak

Old 2009-09-06, 21:17   Link #1594
mike_s_6

Quote:

- Tak
If viewed in-series, putting aside any references to side stories/materials, it does seem like a throw-away idea for her to have a chance romantically for Setsuna. The only reason that the SetsunaxFeldt ship is afloat is because of the follow-up materials, as mentioned before in this thread. Once more, it's the staff playing around with the idea, and you have to wonder why they are doing so.

Personally, I see the flower as a stand-alone entity, and is not necessarily linked to romance. The image of a soldier and a flower itself is a strong enough message about war, and for me, putting romantic undertones to it is quite shadowing its essence. But for now, this symbolism of the flower for me is rather crushed, so I'm playing along with either Feldt or Marina, whoever is the current "hot thing" in the magazines/illustrations/side materials. (But really, I'm only for SetsunaxGundam)
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 22:13   Link #1595
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

[QUOTE=hachi_go93;2628237]
Quote:

hmm..about this-pink-hair-girl-n-lacus'-dub-get-the-main-guy-in-Gundam-series- after-SEED-theory,what about Lunamaria?she's Destiny's heroin and she has red hair,not pink infact she shares the same dubber as Nena,I'm sorry,but I'm trying to be realistic..
error wrong dubber luna's dub is wang in 00 while nena's dub is meyrin from gsd really did you check ANN or credits on the dub?

& besides gs & gsd were combine as series season that kira-lacus still connect.

now back to set-feldt idea really look mom-mar is old & almost 30s while set-light is 21 yet feldt only 19 besides multi-age problem (also mention mom-mar busy with nation & kids).

so i guess it was a fate twist to put set-feldt who known maybe 00 specials or moive might help but for now the flower dub scene very soon & irony when i saw it remind of gs' ring scene really got to be pink hair & chantal strand intervention on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2009-09-06, 23:26   Link #1596
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
If viewed in-series, putting aside any references to side stories/materials, it does seem like a throw-away idea for her to have a chance romantically for Setsuna. The only reason that the SetsunaxFeldt ship is afloat is because of the follow-up materials, as mentioned before in this thread. Once more, it's the staff playing around with the idea, and you have to wonder why they are doing so.

Personally, I see the flower as a stand-alone entity, and is not necessarily linked to romance. The image of a soldier and a flower itself is a strong enough message about war, and for me, putting romantic undertones to it is quite shadowing its essence. But for now, this symbolism of the flower for me is rather crushed, so I'm playing along with either Feldt or Marina, whoever is the current "hot thing" in the magazines/illustrations/side materials. (But really, I'm only for SetsunaxGundam)
The flower is the thing!!!! 'Cause before, the flower was kind of like a Setsuna x Marina symbol.

In episode 21 (maybe) Setsuna dream about Marina and the flower.

In the Game OP, Marina was kneeling on the ground looking at a flower.

In Season 1 OP 1, Marina turned into the flower (but different kind).

In Season 2 OP 1, there was a flower behind where Marina was standing.

In Kouga Yun's short manga, Setsuna said to Lyle "Even if fighting is the only thing I can do. Even the human such as me, there is a person who can make a flower bloom inside me...That's why I fight for the future of mankind," and there was Marina with the flower in the background.

Kouga Yun also drew Marina holding the flower with Setsuna in the background.

And the Card Box 4ever's cover has Setsuna and the flower petels and Marina praying (or doing whatever).

So I went like "WTH?!!!" when Feldt was the one who gave him THE flower (that Linda planted, not her).

At this point, I still can't say that I don't care who end up with who, but one thing I'm sure of is 'I don't hope for anything anymore'.

If popularity is what makes Sunrise decides who should be with the lead character in the series (or whoever with whoever)...then I think I'll wait until the series is over before I try to watch them.

[QUOTE=D-KLAC;2629583]
Quote:

error wrong dubber luna's dub is wang in 00 while nena's dub is meyrin from gsd really did you check ANN or credits on the dub?

now back to set-feldt idea really look mom-mar is old & almost 30s while set-light is 21 yet feldt only 19 besides multi-age problem (also mention mom-mar busy with nation & kids).

so i guess it was a fate twist to put set-feldt who known maybe 00 specials or moive might help but for now the flower dub scene very soon & irony when i saw it remind of gs' ring scene really got to be pink hair & chantal strand intervention on it.
Euphemia in Code Geass has pink hair, but it doesn't prevent her from......

I don't think dub and hair color has anything to do with who ends op with who. But if you want to believe that, it's your choice. And we gets it.

But the thing that's really got people to believe it might be set-feldt is because 1) Feldt has the highiest popularity compare to ALL Gundam 00 girls (women), 2) Feldt is a CB member...so she can spend a lot of time with Setsuna, 3) After Neil's death, she deserves some happiness 4) She's nice and really likable, and 5) Sunrise can't be trust...they can do anything for the selling point...and they did that with Asu/Caga in GSD (which I really don't get, AsuCaga has enormous amount of fans).
Old 2009-09-07, 00:01   Link #1597
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

[QUOTE=Lugia_Tsuyu;2629681]The flower is the thing!!!! 'Cause before, the flower was kind of like a Setsuna x Marina symbol.

In episode 21 (maybe) Setsuna dream about Marina and the flower.

In the Game OP, Marina was kneeling on the ground looking at a flower.

In Season 1 OP 1, Marina turned into the flower (but different kind).

In Season 2 OP 1, there was a flower behind where Marina was standing.

In Kouga Yun's short manga, Setsuna said to Lyle "Even if fighting is the only thing I can do. Even the human such as me, there is a person who can make a flower bloom inside me...That's why I fight for the future of mankind," and there was Marina with the flower in the background.

Kouga Yun also drew Marina holding the flower with Setsuna in the background.

And the Card Box 4ever's cover has Setsuna and the flower petels and Marina praying (or doing whatever).

So I went like "WTH?!!!" when Feldt was the one who gave him THE flower (that Linda planted, not her).

At this point, I still can't say that I don't care who end up with who, but one thing I'm sure of is 'I don't hope for anything anymore'.

If popularity is what makes Sunrise decides who should be with the lead character in the series (or whoever with whoever)...then I think I'll wait until the series is over before I try to watch them.

Quote:

Euphemia in Code Geass has pink hair, but it doesn't prevent her from......

I don't think dub and hair color has anything to do with who ends op with who. But if you want to believe that, it's your choice. And we gets it.

But the thing that's really got people to believe it might be set-feldt is because 1) Feldt has the highiest popularity compare to ALL Gundam 00 girls (women), 2) Feldt is a CB member...so she can spend a lot of time with Setsuna, 3) After Neil's death, she deserves some happiness 4) She's nice and really likable, and 5) Sunrise can't be trust...they can do anything for the selling point...and they did that with Asu/Caga in GSD (which I really don't get, AsuCaga has enormous amount of fans).
you do realize 00 & geass have different roster that 00 was canada dub while geass califronia dub yet both were 2 halves series.

& besides why mention geass give one time i call it GS bizarro world (read forums about gs/geass blah) but silly there different.

more mention on set-feldt well the high popularity on feldt is true & yet mention "wild card" sunrise really that company hold final card.

so who knows if it's set-feldt then i guess next gundam series main lead female gundam pilot with strand's voice??? (yet that i would like to see).
Old 2009-09-07, 01:19   Link #1598
colol

Quote:
I never really understand why there are still Setsuna x Marina official pictures coming out....Like the one in the Special Edition (The Setsuna and Marina back to back in the sunset) And Kouga Yun drew Setsuna x Marina pic in this event thing (I forgot what it was) =_='

can u give me the link to both pics. i very much appreciate it. arigatou gozaimasu
colol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 04:19   Link #1599
hachi_go93

Quote:
Quote:

nah..talking about pictures,Setsuna and Feldt were standing together,
only talk with the two of them in G00's fourth drama cd's cover n
they have two scenes together in the cd before being interrupted by Tieria
n Revive's brainwave.
Old 2009-09-07, 04:24   Link #1600
hachi_go93

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Quote:

fine,fine,I'm wrong..coz I'm not mr.GS,how could I
remember this kind of things.on the other side,yea,I agree
with the fact Marina's too old for Setsu,Feldt suits his age
the best.