AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2015-03-11, 05:18   Link #1581
killer3000ad

Trailer 2, here we go!
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-03-11, 05:34   Link #1582
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
BTS of the weapons made for the Dornish.
Old 2015-04-12, 10:09   Link #1583
Jagger

I can't believe 4 episodes got leaked. I'll have to restrain my curiosity or I'll have no GoT to look forward to for a month :/
Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 12:29   Link #1584
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger View Post
I can't believe 4 episodes got leaked. I'll have to restrain my curiosity or I'll have no GoT to look forward to for a month :/
I completely agree. GoT has always been a fun experience for me and my friends to watch together, so I'd rather do it with them than watch ahead and ruin everything.
Old 2015-04-13, 04:36   Link #1585
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Despite the leak, i'll just stick to watching the episodes when it airs.

Anyway, the 1st episode was a good start especially the flashback part. The actress who played Young Cersei was good.
Old 2015-04-13, 11:58   Link #1586
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

A good season start with the chess pieces moving into place.

I wonder how many viewers will go back to past episodes to realise "Ooooh, THAT'S the Kevan Lannister uncle I saw back in season 2. I knew I had seen that face before."
Who am I kidding, most have probably already forgotten poor Lancel. ^_~

Tyrion facing Dani should be something to behold.
Young Cercei was a force to be reckoned, she and Lizzie from the Walking Dead should team up and form the Supercreepy Posse.

Jon has just earned a spot in Stannis' naughty boy list and hopefully the respect of the wildlings.
The Onion Knight keeps pillaging every scenne he's in, how can anyone not love that guy?
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 12:53   Link #1587
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset View Post
The Onion Knight keeps pillaging every scenne he's in, how can anyone not love that guy?
Davos is one of my favorite characters from the entire series (both the show and the books). While the show went out of it's way to and changed and added a few things to make characters characters like Tyrion and Bronn more likable, they actually took away some of Davos most memorable moments from the book, yet he is still a great chapter.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 15:44   Link #1588
Jagger

If I were Dany I'd try to find some literature on what her ancestors did to tame and ride their dragons. Surely the dragons need some form of training, like dogs. Even if it's just old folk tales, any kind of information could hold answers.

Spoiler for NSFW thoughts:
Old 2015-04-13, 16:59   Link #1589
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Despite the leak, i'll just stick to watching the episodes when it airs.

Anyway, the 1st episode was a good start especially the flashback part. The actress who played Young Cersei was good.
Yea, good at being a huge C#^@ lol

Spoiler for Episode 4:

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2015-04-13 at 19:30.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 18:37   Link #1590
Jagger

I wonder if you can see something looking upskirt that statue in braavos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Old 2015-04-21, 00:50   Link #1591
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

I don't even know her and I already like this Lady Lyanna Mormont of Bear Island. ^_^

A pretty good episode, with Sam and Arya having a couple of my favorite moments in the series so far.

As much as Brienne would love to get rid of her squire, I doubt she'd have come this far without Podrick.

And Oh, Dani...
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 09:54   Link #1592
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Cersei decides to take her petty revenge against Margery by appointing the High Sparrow as Head of the new Faith where his followers arrest, attack or kill anyone and anything they see as sinful or an abomination including arresting Loras whose gay and Tommen is powerless to stop them since he refuses to use violence.

Meanwhile, Jaime and Bronn head to Dorne to rescue Myrcella while Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, Oberon's daughters plan their revenge against the Lannisters.

And we find out how much Stannis loves his daughter when he did everything to save her life from Greyscale.

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2015-05-04 at 10:37.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 11:06   Link #1593
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
And we find out how much Stannis loves his daughter when he did everything to save her life from Greyscale.
-points up to my spoiler tag- XD
Old 2015-05-08, 21:25   Link #1594
Jagger

The house of black and white is a lot more like a religious sect than I expected.

In my imagination I envisioned a place full of sassy Syrio Forel-like assassins where she would hone her combat skills and learn to use cool ass magic.

Instead we get a place where weird religious people wearing rags go to die and have weird shit happen to their corpses. Welp
Old 2015-05-10, 23:40   Link #1595
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

pretty obvious (i think) how jorah's arc is going to end now.
Spoiler for speculation:

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 13:26   Link #1596
Dwennimmen
(^-^)?

I wont spoil anything I just have to say that I reallyyy hate some of the changes. Mostly the ones done to Jon's character, and Sansa of course...Like what are they thinking? I'm not watching Sansa go through the crap Ramsey put his faux-bride through in the book..I mean seriously..? Isn't that girl only 17 anyways?

ETA: Only thing I love so far is how they are showing us that Stannis is a human. Before the writers seemed dead set on making him out to be an actual villain..I think one of them even admitted that they don't "understand" his character. But I loved that father daughter scene.
Dwennimmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 19:39   Link #1597
Jaden

The more the show catches up to the books, the more it deviates from the plot...and the remaining books become more distant and thick.

I don't have great expectations for the conclusion of this story, but it's been a good ride.
Old 2015-05-11, 19:46   Link #1598
Galaxian

Aww, they didn't add the Mountain Clans... We're not going to have Big Wull's Last Winter speech in the show...

So far, the changes for Daenerys seem to be for the worse, which is saying something since I did not like her storyline in the books either, but I like the show's even less.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 10:42   Link #1599
Dwennimmen
(^-^)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
The more the show catches up to the books, the more it deviates from the plot...and the remaining books become more distant and thick.

I don't have great expectations for the conclusion of this story, but it's been a good ride.
Yeah I'm gonna watch but this show is really taking the material and running with it..lol some of the changes make no sense...and make other characters look horrid. As if Jon would just sit idly while knowing his young brothers are out beyond the wall somewhere. When he could easily justify going to save them and stick to this vows.

And I don't want to know what they are going to have Ramsey do to Sansa but she really does not belong around him, or in Winterfell just yet. It's like they are trying to wrap up the story quickly when they have two whole books to get through.. :/
Dwennimmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 11:04   Link #1600
Jagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwennimmen View Post
I wont spoil anything I just have to say that I reallyyy hate some of the changes. Mostly the ones done to Jon's character, and Sansa of course...Like what are they thinking? I'm not watching Sansa go through the crap Ramsey put his faux-bride through in the book..I mean seriously..? Isn't that girl only 17 anyways?
Oh god are you saying horrible things are going to happen to Sansa? I hope not. I like the new badass Sansa, she doesn't seem weak like she did before. I'd like to think she'd stab Ramsay in the throat before allowing him to do anything bad to her.

Tags
game of thrones, hbo