AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-12-15, 16:21   Link #1581
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

And considering there's Para-mails on the other side, and Villkiss is clearly of the same type as those ones, it makes me wonder if Villkiss came from that side and was "the first" Para-mail on the other side and where all the others were developed from.

Next thing you know, we'll have a Rau Le Creuset character who wants everyone to destroy each other.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 17:11   Link #1582
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
@Bein and Anh_Minh: you two could be right actually. I went back and watched the scene and heard a human scream slowly overlapping the roar.

I'll put my theories in spoilers as well.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Embryo looks too much like Tusk's dad, but with long hair, IMO.

Cyberformula spoof, because I'm a die-hard CF fan.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Nvis; 2014-12-15 at 17:21.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 17:33   Link #1583
Bein Nine
MAI... STAR... BLAZERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
^I also think Zola and Hilda were in one of those shots as well.
Not Zola, but almost all of Salia Squad were in those latter 2 group scenes:

The Boarding School scene had Principal Bronson Emma-Koucho bring Sala into Jill-Sensei's class. Ange looked as though she'd recognized Sala while fellow students Ersha, Salia, and Vivian were wondering what Ange was going on about.

The Bike Racer scene had Ange & Sala shake hands while Jasmine and her crew (Mei, Chris, Vivian, and some girl I don't recognize, but I'm sure it's not Salia) watch on Sala's side and Hilda and some blond guy look on from Ange's side. So far, Momoka, Rosalie, Maggie, and Tusk haven't been seen.
Bein Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 17:57   Link #1584
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bein Nine View Post
The Bike Racer scene had Ange & Sala shake hands while Jasmine and her crew (Mei, Chris, Vivian, and some girl I don't recognize, but I'm sure it's not Salia) watch on Sala's side and Hilda and some blond guy look on from Ange's side. So far, Momoka, Rosalie, Maggie, and Tusk haven't been seen.
That's an insult, brotha!

Did you not see my post above yours?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 18:21   Link #1585
Gundam888

I don,t think he is he could a relative
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 18:25   Link #1586
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Not Zola, but almost all of Salia Squad were in those latter 2 group scenes
Uhh, about that....
Quote:
-Zola's wearing Franz outfit
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 18:33   Link #1587
Top Sergeant

Quote:
Because she's conspicuous by her absence in the preview, and the focus on Vivian during Jill and Maggie's discussion of the 'Plant'. I'm not so sure about that conclusion myself, but it's clear that Vivian is VERY special in this story.
I've been wondering about this 'plant'. Is it plant as in flower or some such, or is it a plant in the sense of a manufacturing plant, a factory producing weapons, ammunition or fuel, or some other kind of war materiel?
Old 2014-12-15, 19:45   Link #1588
Bein Nine
MAI... STAR... BLAZERS!!!

@ Nvis: Not when I'd written my post. I am glad I'd gotten the theme right, tho.

@DuelGundam2099: Hunh. Zola needs to stop wearing trenchcoats that make her look fat.

@RX-78GP04G-Gerbera: I think that's Risa's job...

@Top Sergeant: If the theory about Vivian being a DRAGON are right, then the plant makes some sort of chemical that's put into Vivi's lollypops to keep her cute, cuddly, and human norma.

Last edited by Bein Nine; 2014-12-15 at 19:50. Reason: Added a response to Top Sergeant
Bein Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 19:51   Link #1589
Ingram

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWinston View Post
That dragon who manipulated Emma to shoot at him has very high chances to get at the first place.
Manipulation of some sort might be the most likely, but maybe she just blue-screened when face to face with a dragon, and cracked?

It was fun seeing some of the kids on the island. I'm going to have to go back and take a better look at all of the images of Ange/Sala's history. Someone might have captured them all, but I wouldn't know where to start looking... ^^;
Ingram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 20:16   Link #1590
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post

Next thing you know, we'll have a Rau Le Creuset character who wants everyone to destroy each other.
Funny you should say that, this Embryo guy's voiced by the same person. Seeing as Seki also voiced Masaki from Zeorymer, I reckon he's gonna be a right scumbag.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 20:40   Link #1591
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
I've been wondering about this 'plant'. Is it plant as in flower or some such, or is it a plant in the sense of a manufacturing plant, a factory producing weapons, ammunition or fuel, or some other kind of war materiel?
It's a physical complex. If you have seen the map of the island. It's near the corner (along with the graves) which got wrecked by Sala's song.

I suspect it's producing some sort of medicinal or drug that is keeping Vivian human.
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 21:30   Link #1592
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingram View Post
Manipulation of some sort might be the most likely, but maybe she just blue-screened when face to face with a dragon, and cracked?

It was fun seeing some of the kids on the island. I'm going to have to go back and take a better look at all of the images of Ange/Sala's history. Someone might have captured them all, but I wouldn't know where to start looking... ^^;
Doing it. It's tell the good story on the relationship of these two....

When they have to fight off nature (stone age, against dinosaur and nature disaster) they are partners. When faced off in battle, they are nemesis. During war and destruction, they helped on and admired each other. During peace, they are romance interest, comrades and of course lovers.... So yes they are connected by the string of fates

I knew it paid a lot of cameos to other series, but that screen was really amazing. Don't know if any series did this before, but such a great way to introduce a new character and emphasis her relevance toward the main character

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-12-15 at 21:42.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 22:52   Link #1593
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I'm telling you right now, I have nothing against Tusk, but his very presence is disrupting what would be a glorious Ange x Hilda x Sala triangle of epic yuri proportions.

Sunrise, if you like money, you know what to do.

Do the right thing. You don't have to take him out, just let him be a knight. That's all.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 23:08   Link #1594
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
I'm telling you right now, I have nothing against Tusk, but his very presence is disrupting what would be a glorious Ange x Hilda x Sala triangle of epic yuri proportions.

Sunrise, if you like money, you know what to do.

Do the right thing. You don't have to take him out, just let him be a knight. That's all.
This

I heard that Cross Ange got a relatively good order so far? So yeah good job Sunrise. You are doing good and heading on right direction. Just ditch that Tusk and set up the yuri love triangle

And from animenewsnetwork episode review:
Quote:
And sorry, Hilda, but you aren't fooling anyone. Despite your claims to have gone along with the whole lesbian sex thing as a means to an end, we all saw how you reacted when Ange was briefly pressed against your back at one point.
Old 2014-12-15, 23:10   Link #1595
Gundam888

I disagree with that
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 05:31   Link #1596
Golos

Quote:
Salia is with Hilda and Zola in this scene. Momoka is with Jasmine's team (far left).
Golos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 06:28   Link #1597
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

This episode has so many yuri flags it hurts my eyes.
Old 2014-12-16, 07:29   Link #1598
Top Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
This episode has so many yuri flags it hurts my eyes.
Well I suppose they don't have much choice when it comes to sex. There aren't any males at all on Arzenal, and most of the girls never even grew up around any boys if they came there as infants.
Old 2014-12-16, 08:45   Link #1599
ryuuya

I just hope fukuda change and upgrade the vilkiss since i really like the the flight mode(rather than the vilkiss) of the yang dragon and give the villkiss a railgun and beam saber so ange can throw the sword( and pick up again) to her enemy when she wants.

Last edited by ryuuya; 2014-12-16 at 09:04.
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 09:50   Link #1600
Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
Can't wait for the single to come out.
The songs seem to be OST exclusives (for now). Ange's song will be on the first soundtrack bundled with the first Blu-Ray/DVD (December 24).
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance