AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-25, 18:28   Link #1581
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Var, you know what we're talking about... The name Lelouch discovered when he touched CC while she was mindraping Suzaku, and that she asked for him to repeat with love that name later on the cave.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 18:29   Link #1582
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Stop playing with words

She has a real name other than C.C..

And stop to call her Chi è_é
No, she said it herself, her name is C.C., I may be playing with words, but it's not like I'm making it up. C.C. is C.C..

CChi is much easier than C.C.-lesstenyearoldslavegirlwithnomemories.

Kovensky, I know what you are talking about, and as I said, that is no longer C.C.'s name. It may be CChi's name, but we do not know that yet.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 18:30   Link #1583
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No, she said it herself, her name is C.C., I may be playing with words, but it's not like I'm making it up. C.C. is C.C..

CChi is much easier than C.C.-lesstenyearoldslavegirlwithnomemories.

Kovensky, I know what you are talking about, and as I said, that is no longer C.C.'s name. It may be CChi's name, but we do not know that yet.
I don't agree with your C.C. is dead theory, sorry. In my opinion, Chi and C.C. are still the same person.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 18:36   Link #1584
Var
Banned

Quote:
I don't agree with your C.C. is dead theory, sorry. In my opinion, Chi and C.C. are still the same person.
Oh come on, where did I say death? No where. I just said that C.C. and *insert name Lelouch muttered* girl are not the same person.
Old 2008-07-25, 18:51   Link #1585
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Oh come on, where did I say death? No where. I just said that C.C. and *insert name Lelouch muttered* girl are not the same person.
I know you didn't mean real death but you said it
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=8168 è_é ,

Because you think C.C. and Chi are two different persons, but for me she is still Chi. At the start she was Chi and even if she was bitter about her immortal life and got a Code, Chi was still inside our dear C.C..

My explanation is not clear at all, I know
Old 2008-07-26, 01:50   Link #1586
Kakisho
Just Another

Send a message via AIM to Kakisho
Quote:
My explanation is not clear at all, I know
One would say it would all get cleared up pretty soon but judging by the episode 16 preview, it looks like things will go back to the OoftBK type of thing with a side of Ashford and etc. stuff.

Also in one scene in the preview makes me feel like the current C.C. won't get better.
Old 2008-07-26, 08:05   Link #1587
Var
Banned

Quote:
I know you didn't mean real death but you said it
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=8168 è_é ,
I said it before, yes, but not in this discussion. O-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakisho View Post
Also in one scene in the preview makes me feel like the current C.C. won't get better.
I think what we're going to get is pretty easy to predict and a tad cliche:
  • CChi fears Lelouch
  • CChi sees Lelouch is kind or he calls her by her name.
  • CChi warms up to Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-26, 10:31   Link #1588
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I think what we're going to get is pretty easy to predict and a tad cliche:
  • CChi fears Lelouch
  • CChi sees Lelouch is kind or he calls her by her name.
  • CChi warms up to Lelouch.
Well, I don't think its that fears Lelouch per se, but I think that because his move to get her to stop undressing was so sudden, her instinctual reaction is to duck and cover because she doesn't want to get hit, like her previous owner(s) likely would've done.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 11:06   Link #1589
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, I don't think its that fears Lelouch per se, but I think that because his move to get her to stop undressing was so sudden, her instinctual reaction is to duck and cover because she doesn't want to get hit, like her previous owner(s) likely would've done.
That is what I meant, but fear summed up that entire sentence pretty well. It is instinctual for her to be afraid because of how other masters treated her.
Old 2008-07-27, 03:54   Link #1590
WhiteWings

One way or another Lelouch is ending up babysitting C.C.

I wonder how long this memory thign would last. I mean it's not like C.C. will get her memories back with her first bite of pizza.

If C.C. had gotten the Geass at a earlier age like V.V. then we might have to dealt with a loli with a attitude than a sexy girl in her late teens.

I think some people wouldn't have minded that.
Old 2008-07-27, 08:56   Link #1591
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Dunno if this was posted before, but it appear that C.C. no longer retain her scar ; that was some fast healing, considering she's not immortal anymore :
Spoiler for ep 11:
(perhaps better shown on the pic after she falls on the ground)

Spoiler for turn 16:
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 15:25   Link #1592
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
One way or another Lelouch is ending up babysitting C.C.

I wonder how long this memory thign would last. I mean it's not like C.C. will get her memories back with her first bite of pizza.

If C.C. had gotten the Geass at a earlier age like V.V. then we might have to dealt with a loli with a attitude than a sexy girl in her late teens.

I think some people wouldn't have minded that.
I hope C.C. gets her memories back sooner or later, preferably later (moeCC is too cute!!) while saving Lelouch or something dramatic like that.Maybe they could kiss like they did back then in order for Lelouch to remember everything; only this time it would be C.C. regaining her memories.

I think it's good that C.C. got her immortality in her teens; I don't think she would have been able to cope with that at the age of...uh...8? 9? 10??
Old 2008-07-27, 16:34   Link #1593
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
I hope C.C. gets her memories back sooner or later, preferably later (moeCC is too cute!!) while saving Lelouch or something dramatic like that.Maybe they could kiss like they did back then in order for Lelouch to remember everything; only this time it would be C.C. regaining her memories.

I think it's good that C.C. got her immortality in her teens; I don't think she would have been able to cope with that at the age of...uh...8? 9? 10??
like V.V. lol

Did her use her name? I think they are going to reveal her name in a dramatic manner. Maybe Lelouch will scream her real name when she is in danger or something

This C.C. was nice but I still want the old C.C. back! I am sure she will recover her memories, but when?
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 17:31   Link #1594
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
like V.V. lol

Did her use her name? I think they are going to reveal her name in a dramatic manner. Maybe Lelouch will scream her real name when she is in danger or something

This C.C. was nice but I still want the old C.C. back! I am sure she will recover her memories, but when?
This is never shown IIRC. We never see him says C.C. or another name when he is talking to her.

Taniguchi is the devil.
Old 2008-07-27, 17:33   Link #1595
Asleep

Quote:
This is never showed IIRC. We never see him says C.C. or another name when he is talking to her.

Taniguchi is the devil.
they are probably saving it for a big moment
Old 2008-07-27, 17:35   Link #1596
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
they are probably saving it for a big moment
He's already using her real name, but this is not shown, that's all .

So yes I think they save it for later, but the real question is why?????????

This name is important but why?

I don't have any idea.
Old 2008-07-27, 17:37   Link #1597
Asleep

Quote:
He's already using her real name, but this is not shown, that's all .

So yes I think they save it for later, but the real question is why?????????

This name is important but why?

I don't have any idea.
They said we would be spoiled about many things and would be able to guess many things if we knew her name. That is probably why they are saving it. To surprise us.
Old 2008-07-27, 17:44   Link #1598
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
They said we would be spoiled about many things and would be able to guess many things if we knew her name. That is probably why they are saving it. To surprise us.
How a name can spoil something? She can't be a goddess or the Elizabeth from code geass history.

And I think she can't be someone related to the britannia family, so...
Old 2008-07-27, 17:57   Link #1599
lovecakecookies

why arent they revaling her name? they are going to reveal it during a really dramatic point in the series, like during her death scene or something, but I hope not.... episode 15 made a lot of fans happy thinking yay! C.C will live! she doesnt want to really die! why would they have her die after all that??

But with the whole symbolism with C.C blood has made me think twice now... well see..
Old 2008-07-27, 18:04   Link #1600
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
why arent they revaling her name? they are going to reveal it during a really dramatic point in the series, like during her death scene or something, but I hope not.... episode 15 made a lot of fans happy thinking yay! C.C will live! she doesnt want to really die! why would they have her die after all that??

But with the whole symbolism with C.C blood has made me think twice now... well see..
Don't forget that the king was standing "alone" (Even the queen was down). I see a death flag for her, but I also see a possibility to Lelouch to take the place of C.C..

If he becomes immortal, he will be alone in the end since all the persons he knows will die.

Everyone (on other forums) focus on the blood on the chess piece, but don't forget the close up on the band-aid on the hand and finger who mean mariage/fiançailles.